Obama was kept informed of the conversations by wire tap. No spin. No more BS libs

So if Obama had to be informed of what another part of government was doing, it shows he didn't order it, and clears him completely.

Obama-haters really are the stupidest humans to ever walk the planet.
Only a foolish piece of shit would trust anything Obama says… Fact
Trump is the only source of truth. Only he can protect us.
Even under sniperfire and in all 57 states?

Because its not my job to keep you informed. You should educate yourself prior to engaging someone on a topic you admittedly have no idea about.
well sorry, i don't read minds and it seems that's what you're asking me to do. so for now, you have no idea what you're talking about and let's just close the discussion with you is cuckoo. Unless, you can explain why you feel americans should just be spied on.
You are the one asking and begging me to tell you something everyone else was aware of months ago.
why are you so opposed to just posting what you think you know? If you don't, then there is nothing and you're a whackadoodle. and still unamerican
I just told you. Its not my job to educate you on something so commonly known. Stop begging. Arent you embarrassed by now?
educate? I didn't ask you teach me anything. I asked you for your evidence to which you still have shit for.
Yes educate. You are begging me to tell you something already known by most people.

well sorry, i don't read minds and it seems that's what you're asking me to do. so for now, you have no idea what you're talking about and let's just close the discussion with you is cuckoo. Unless, you can explain why you feel americans should just be spied on.
You are the one asking and begging me to tell you something everyone else was aware of months ago.
why are you so opposed to just posting what you think you know? If you don't, then there is nothing and you're a whackadoodle. and still unamerican
I just told you. Its not my job to educate you on something so commonly known. Stop begging. Arent you embarrassed by now?
educate? I didn't ask you teach me anything. I asked you for your evidence to which you still have shit for.
You didn't notice Manafort was being investigated last summer?
He must not have paid his internet bill during that time. He is completely clueless on this.

You must be hard of reading. What confused you snowflake?
No, I just wanted a snowflake make the incredulous claim again that President Obama was not notified by anyone in his administration - not even the US AG who would have been asked for the permission to start wire-tapping Trump - that they were going to start an investigation on the GOP's Presidential Candidate - wiretapping him in the middle of the Election - providing the man who wanted to ensure his legacy was not wiped out with information.

That has got to be THE DUMBEST thing I have ever heard ever on this board.

View attachment 115729
Who made that claim snowflake? Of course he would be notified of Drumpfs Russian mafia dealings. Obama was the POTUS at the time.

was Trump notified Sessions met with Russians?
he wasn't president when he met with them.

so was Obama notified then ?

He must not have paid his internet bill during that time. He is completely clueless on this.
Well it begs the question WHY this shit went on?

http://thehill.com/blogs/in-the-kno...mp-vacationing-with-putins-rumored-girlfriend

Once Russia hacked the election, the FBI was looking into every connection to Team Trump and the Ruskies. the FBI is resisting telling Congress what its investigation showed and didn't show.

And THAT is why we need a special prosecutor.

Although presidents can't order wiretaps - it seems only natural that they may be kept informed for reasons of national security.

Well it begs the question WHY this shit went on?

Ivanka Trump vacationing with Putin’s rumored girlfriend

Once Russia hacked the election, the FBI was looking into every connection to Team Trump and the Ruskies. the FBI is resisting telling Congress what its investigation showed and didn't show.

And THAT is why we need a special prosecutor.
Exactly. Spill the beans.

OP- Pure BS, superdupes. Yes, they (and many other reputable outlets) discussed (DENIED) that Trump was never tapped, and Obama couldn't do it if he wanted. NEVER, NO, not a chance. You want a diagram, superdupes? You're unbelievable shytteheads, and so is Trump so far...

What exactly does that say? It says that the FBI were investigating Page, Mannafort and Stone for possible connections to the Russian hacking and Wikileaks. That investigation is hardly a secret.
OF course you realize that this also allows for intercept of the communications of all of Manaforts associates as well, right?

Which would include DJT.

I stick to the facts TD, if we don't then - someone could just as easily claim Trump is ordering them to conduct illegal surveillance on his opponents as truth and not be required to provide any actual evidence.

This article lays it out pretty clearly: Fact check: Examining Trump’s wiretap claim
You article says the following:
First, the president has no role in the FBI’s decision to seek a warrant or the FISA court’s approval for one, as explained in a 2006 story by The New York Times on how the FISA application process works. The warrant application would be initiated by the FBI and presented to the FISA court by Justice Department attorneys.

Second, the FBI must prove to the court that there is “probable cause” that the target of the warrant is “an agent of a foreign power” and engaged in criminal activity, as explained in a joint statement last year to Congress by the intelligence community officials.​

This is simply bullshit.

First, just because the President has no normal role in acquiring a FISA for surveilance does not mean that Obama knew nothing about it.

Secondly, simply because under the law as written the FBI normally have to prove probably cause does not mean that 1) probable cause was not given (most Trump haters think Trump is guilty of just about every crime in the book, including treason) 2) it does not mean that the NSA did not do it anyway, as it is a rogue agency these days.

I stick to the facts TD, if we don't then - someone could just as easily claim Trump is ordering them to conduct illegal surveillance on his opponents as truth and not be required to provide any actual evidence.

This article lays it out pretty clearly: Fact check: Examining Trump’s wiretap claim
First, the president has no role in the FBI’s decision to seek a warrant or the FISA court’s approval for one, as explained in a 2006 story by The New York Times on how the FISA application process works. The warrant application would be initiated by the FBI and presented to the FISA court by Justice Department attorneys.

Second, the FBI must prove to the court that there is “probable cause” that the target of the warrant is “an agent of a foreign power” and engaged in criminal activity, as explained in a joint statement last year to Congress by the intelligence community officials.​

This is simply bullshit.

First, just because the President has no normal role in acquiring a FISA for surveilance does not mean that Obama knew nothing about it.

Secondly, simply because under the law as written the FBI normally have to prove probably cause does not mean that 1) probable cause was not given (most Trump haters think Trump is guilty of just about every crime in the book, including treason) 2) it does not mean that the NSA did not do it anyway, as it is a rogue agency these days.
You must be really stupid. Knowing about it is not the same as ordering it.

This is simply bullshit.

You must be really stupid. Knowing about it is not the same as ordering it.
why would he know about it if he didn't order it?

Telephone calls that trump’s made to presidents of other countries have been leaked, transcripts have been leaked

there's somethin goin. SOMETHING'S GOIN ON!

Forum List

Back