Obama was kept informed of the conversations by wire tap. No spin. No more BS libs

Telephone calls that trump’s made to presidents of other countries have been leaked, transcripts have been leaked

there's somethin goin. SOMETHING'S GOIN ON!

These are just unorganized random attempts to gain favor with the press.

Nothing to see here.

Move along.

/roflmao

well sorry, i don't read minds and it seems that's what you're asking me to do. so for now, you have no idea what you're talking about and let's just close the discussion with you is cuckoo. Unless, you can explain why you feel americans should just be spied on.
You are the one asking and begging me to tell you something everyone else was aware of months ago.
why are you so opposed to just posting what you think you know? If you don't, then there is nothing and you're a whackadoodle. and still unamerican
I just told you. Its not my job to educate you on something so commonly known. Stop begging. Arent you embarrassed by now?
educate? I didn't ask you teach me anything. I asked you for your evidence to which you still have shit for.
Yes educate. You are begging me to tell you something already known by most people.
so again, either you got something or you don't. I have no idea what to even look up on the internet cause you haven't clarified what 'it' is. so stay in your confused little pretendland basement.

In this article the New York Times not only discusses the wire taps but points out that the White House was given the information.

Whoooooooooooooooooo hoooooooo! Thank you NYT's. There's something I thought I would never say.

" The F.B.I. is leading the investigations, aided by the National Security Agency, the C.I.A. and the Treasury Department’s financial crimes unit

The investigators have accelerated their efforts in recent weeks but have found no conclusive evidence of wrongdoing, the officials said.

One official said intelligence reports based on some of the WIRE TAPPED COMMUNICATIONS had been provided to the White House."

Right there in the last line wiretaps and White House. Obama knew what was going on.

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/01/19/us/politics/trump-russia-associates-investigation.html?_r=0

Idiot, this wiretapping was not of Trump's personal lines by Obama, this was part of CIA investigation of a specific SERVER where Trump's CAMPAIGN organization was suspected of having communication with Russian bank.

There is a gigantic difference.

I stick to the facts TD, if we don't then - someone could just as easily claim Trump is ordering them to conduct illegal surveillance on his opponents as truth and not be required to provide any actual evidence.

This article lays it out pretty clearly: Fact check: Examining Trump’s wiretap claim
You article says the following:
First, the president has no role in the FBI’s decision to seek a warrant or the FISA court’s approval for one, as explained in a 2006 story by The New York Times on how the FISA application process works. The warrant application would be initiated by the FBI and presented to the FISA court by Justice Department attorneys.

Second, the FBI must prove to the court that there is “probable cause” that the target of the warrant is “an agent of a foreign power” and engaged in criminal activity, as explained in a joint statement last year to Congress by the intelligence community officials.​

This is simply bullshit.

First, just because the President has no normal role in acquiring a FISA for surveilance does not mean that Obama knew nothing about it.

Secondly, simply because under the law as written the FBI normally have to prove probably cause does not mean that 1) probable cause was not given (most Trump haters think Trump is guilty of just about every crime in the book, including treason) 2) it does not mean that the NSA did not do it anyway, as it is a rogue agency these days.
You must be really stupid. Knowing about it is not the same as ordering it.
why would he know about it if he didn't order it?
Because he was the POTUS and should be informed on matters of national security. What kind of dumb question was that?

In this article the New York Times not only discusses the wire taps but points out that the White House was given the information.

Whoooooooooooooooooo hoooooooo! Thank you NYT's. There's something I thought I would never say.

" The F.B.I. is leading the investigations, aided by the National Security Agency, the C.I.A. and the Treasury Department’s financial crimes unit

The investigators have accelerated their efforts in recent weeks but have found no conclusive evidence of wrongdoing, the officials said.

One official said intelligence reports based on some of the WIRE TAPPED COMMUNICATIONS had been provided to the White House."

Right there in the last line wiretaps and White House. Obama knew what was going on.

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/01/19/us/politics/trump-russia-associates-investigation.html?_r=0

Idiot, this wiretapping was not of Trump's personal lines by Obama, this was part of CIA investigation of a specific SERVER where Trump's CAMPAIGN organization was suspected of having communication with Russian bank.

There is a gigantic difference.
based off of what? site the crime that initiated it.

You are the one asking and begging me to tell you something everyone else was aware of months ago.
why are you so opposed to just posting what you think you know? If you don't, then there is nothing and you're a whackadoodle. and still unamerican
I just told you. Its not my job to educate you on something so commonly known. Stop begging. Arent you embarrassed by now?
educate? I didn't ask you teach me anything. I asked you for your evidence to which you still have shit for.
Yes educate. You are begging me to tell you something already known by most people.
so again, either you got something or you don't. I have no idea what to even look up on the internet cause you haven't clarified what 'it' is. so stay in your confused little pretendland basement.
Ah Thaynk that there Comey fella was investahgaatin Russians. Mah-sef, I try ta stay way frem them Russians.

I stick to the facts TD, if we don't then - someone could just as easily claim Trump is ordering them to conduct illegal surveillance on his opponents as truth and not be required to provide any actual evidence.

This article lays it out pretty clearly: Fact check: Examining Trump’s wiretap claim
First, the president has no role in the FBI’s decision to seek a warrant or the FISA court’s approval for one, as explained in a 2006 story by The New York Times on how the FISA application process works. The warrant application would be initiated by the FBI and presented to the FISA court by Justice Department attorneys.

Second, the FBI must prove to the court that there is “probable cause” that the target of the warrant is “an agent of a foreign power” and engaged in criminal activity, as explained in a joint statement last year to Congress by the intelligence community officials.​

This is simply bullshit.

First, just because the President has no normal role in acquiring a FISA for surveilance does not mean that Obama knew nothing about it.

Secondly, simply because under the law as written the FBI normally have to prove probably cause does not mean that 1) probable cause was not given (most Trump haters think Trump is guilty of just about every crime in the book, including treason) 2) it does not mean that the NSA did not do it anyway, as it is a rogue agency these days.
Because he was the POTUS and should be informed on matters of national security. What kind of dumb question was that?
but there was no national security issue.

Dont blame me because you choose to be ignorant regarding the topic.

Ah Thaynk that there Comey fella was investahgaatin Russians
you should have another cocktail.

I have no idea what topic you are referring to and you won't tell me. you just keep saying that americans should be spied on.

This is simply bullshit.

If Drumpf and his buddies were working with the Russians to manipulate the election thats a national security issue. Are you retarded or something? :laugh:

I have no idea what topic you are referring to and you won't tell me. you just keep saying that americans should be spied on.
Not my problem you are ignorant of the topic. Stop begging me and do some research.

Funny how the New York Times is Fake News until it says something useful for the Trumpbots to use. :rolleyes:

This is simply bullshit.

If Drumpf and his buddies were working with the Russians to manipulate the election thats a national security issue. Are you retarded or something? :laugh:
well again, how would they get there except if it was a made up accusation? what is the probable cause? there isn't one. dig it?

Not my problem you are ignorant of the topic. Stop begging me and do some research.
well derp, I looked and I looked and I looked and I found zippola. so you're still in pretendland and I don't visit there.

Forum List

Back