Obama was kept informed of the conversations by wire tap. No spin. No more BS libs

If Drumpf and his buddies were working with the Russians to manipulate the election thats a national security issue. Are you retarded or something? :laugh:
well again, how would they get there except if it was a made up accusation? what is the probable cause? there isn't one. dig it?
You tell me. All I need to know is that Obama would be informed of any information regarding the investigation because he was the POTUS. They werent investigating Drumpfs server for nothing.
so you're admitting tapping was going on, great. we can agree he should be locked up cause he had no probable cause. ooops
I already told you everyone know they investigated Drumpfs server and some of his associates. Of course there was probable cause or the FBI wouldnt have investigated.
what was the probable cause? do you know or you just going to plead the 5th to the internet
I already instructed you to look it up on google.

In this article the New York Times not only discusses the wire taps but points out that the White House was given the information.

Whoooooooooooooooooo hoooooooo! Thank you NYT's. There's something I thought I would never say.

" The F.B.I. is leading the investigations, aided by the National Security Agency, the C.I.A. and the Treasury Department’s financial crimes unit

The investigators have accelerated their efforts in recent weeks but have found no conclusive evidence of wrongdoing, the officials said.

One official said intelligence reports based on some of the WIRE TAPPED COMMUNICATIONS had been provided to the White House."

Right there in the last line wiretaps and White House. Obama knew what was going on.

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/01/19/us/politics/trump-russia-associates-investigation.html?_r=0

Idiot, this wiretapping was not of Trump's personal lines by Obama, this was part of CIA investigation of a specific SERVER where Trump's CAMPAIGN organization was suspected of having communication with Russian bank.

There is a gigantic difference.
based off of what? site the crime that initiated it.

IRS did not make their investigation details public, but whatever the reasons are, claiming that IRS conducting official investigation is somehow evidence of Obama ordering wiretapping Trump is idiocy of the highest order.
but obummer did that right? precedence has been set. can't change that now.
How can a sever talk ter a bank? In Russia. I mean, do thay talk English?

......are you fn serious? you cannot be, yet here you are.

based off of what? site the crime that initiated it.

IRS did not make their investigation details public, but whatever the reasons are, claiming that IRS conducting official investigation is somehow evidence of Obama ordering wiretapping Trump is idiocy of the highest order.

Did...what??
the IRS scandal that you mentioned.
What scandal?
that IRS one you mentioned.

well again, how would they get there except if it was a made up accusation? what is the probable cause? there isn't one. dig it?
You tell me. All I need to know is that Obama would be informed of any information regarding the investigation because he was the POTUS. They werent investigating Drumpfs server for nothing.
so you're admitting tapping was going on, great. we can agree he should be locked up cause he had no probable cause. ooops
I already told you everyone know they investigated Drumpfs server and some of his associates. Of course there was probable cause or the FBI wouldnt have investigated.
what was the probable cause? do you know or you just going to plead the 5th to the internet
more pretendland. gotcha. you enjoy your playland.

then you don't know if he would have ordered it right? derp again and again at you derper
I know he didnt order it. You have no proof he ordered it do you?
you do? then let's see the order the CIA used.
You first since you just claimed he ordered it.
trump said so, good enough for me. you said you knew he didn't which implies you saw the order so produce it bubba monkey
Not good enough. Drumpf is a clown. I need someone with more credibility than that idiot. He already proved he says lots of dumb things like Obama isnt a citizen. Too bad he had to back track on that one too. :laugh:

Did...what??
What scandal?
I never mentioned an IRS scandal. Are you drunk again?

then you don't know if he would have ordered it right? derp again and again at you derper
trump said so, good enough for me. you said you knew he didn't which implies you saw the order so produce it bubba monkey

Really? Because Trump also said the Russians hacked the DNC and gave the info to WikiLeaks but you don't believe him when he says that.

Did...what??
What scandal?

I meant CIA. The same organization in orignal post DUH

Not good enough. Drumpf is a clown. I need someone with more credibility than that idiot. He already proved he says lots of dumb things like Obama isnt a citizen. Too bad he had to back track on that one too. :laugh:
sucks to be you then

more pretendland. gotcha. you enjoy your playland.
Yes Drumpf is a whole lot of pretend land. Pretend Drumpf is not a clown. Pretend Obama is not a citizen. :laugh:

Did...what??
What scandal?

I meant CIA. The same organization in orignal post DUH
well derp you wrote IRS twice in the same post. well fk me I didn't know the word of the day was IRS meant CIA!!!

sucks to be you then
Its amazing being me. Beats being you by a couple of light years.

Just curious...

For months we've been getting leaked info from phone calls

Now we're told no tap

how so?

In this article the New York Times not only discusses the wire taps but points out that the White House was given the information.

Whoooooooooooooooooo hoooooooo! Thank you NYT's. There's something I thought I would never say.

" The F.B.I. is leading the investigations, aided by the National Security Agency, the C.I.A. and the Treasury Department’s financial crimes unit

The investigators have accelerated their efforts in recent weeks but have found no conclusive evidence of wrongdoing, the officials said.

One official said intelligence reports based on some of the WIRE TAPPED COMMUNICATIONS had been provided to the White House."

Right there in the last line wiretaps and White House. Obama knew what was going on.

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/01/19/us/politics/trump-russia-associates-investigation.html?_r=0

Without bothering to read it all you're doing is conceding that if there were wiretaps,

they were legal.

sucks to be you then
Buzz, how you doing. hanging with the other dolls in playland I know.

Without bothering to read it all you're doing is conceding that if there were wiretaps,

they were legal.
how? name the probable cause. can you? oh no you can't so more made up shit from the left.

sucks to be you then
Buzz, how you doing. hanging with the other dolls in playland I know.
That was weak but I can always expect that from you.

Forum List

Back