Obama was kept informed of the conversations by wire tap. No spin. No more BS libs

Bullshit.
We've known that Russian communications were monitored and there were transcripts since the hacking story broke last year, ya ignorant wretch.

Yes, yes we have known that...so why did Obama and Clapper say it did not happen?
They denied Trump's foolish claim, dope.
They said Trump was not tapped or the target of surveillance. Which is true.
The transcripts came from the monitoring of the Russian communications.
See, when you call a number where conversations are recorded, there will be a recording of your conversation.
Trump was no more tapped then anyone else who called the same number.

the deeper Trump gets in his own bullshit the dumber Russian-Wingers get on every level.

keep it up dipshits you're closing in on Benghazi-dumb .. only 2-3 more years to go !
What are you talking about, Siete...the NYT just proved that the Obama administration DID wire-tap Trump. You more pissed that it came out or that you can't deny it anymore?

The article said no such thing. It said the Russian's communications were intercepted.

Are you a native speaker?

I saw something somewhere that foreign intelligence agencies were sending intercepted communications between the Russians and Trump's team to U.S. intelligence agencies this week. So is Trump going to call out those countries for that and do something stupid about it?
Link?

I don't remember where it was from, it was somewhere on my Twitter feed. We'll see when it happens.

It looks like Trump's off the wall accusation against Obama is simply him fishing for information on what the govt may have on him or his people on tape....

Uh, Trump is President of the United States.

I know you're butthurt. I know that snowflakes say "so-called" and pout. But despite the childish antics of the toddler left, Trump actually is the most powerful man in the world.

He runs the government. He knows what the government "has on him."

:lmao:

So if Obama had to be informed of what another part of government was doing, it shows he didn't order it, and clears him completely.

Obama-haters really are the stupidest humans to ever walk the planet.

I thought there was no wiretapping?
And if you think the first time barry knew about it was when they gave him the results...or lack thereof,you're a complete idiot.

The RUSSIANS were under surveillance. Trump's people called them and their conversations were recorded as a result.
That is not wiretapping Trump.

Than explain why there were two FISA warrants aimed at Trump.

So if Obama had to be informed of what another part of government was doing, it shows he didn't order it, and clears him completely.

And if you think the first time barry knew about it was when they gave him the results...or lack thereof,you're a complete idiot.

The RUSSIANS were under surveillance. Trump's people called them and their conversations were recorded as a result.

Link.

In this article the New York Times not only discusses the wire taps but points out that the White House was given the information.

Whoooooooooooooooooo hoooooooo! Thank you NYT's. There's something I thought I would never say.

" The F.B.I. is leading the investigations, aided by the National Security Agency, the C.I.A. and the Treasury Department’s financial crimes unit

The investigators have accelerated their efforts in recent weeks but have found no conclusive evidence of wrongdoing, the officials said.

One official said intelligence reports based on some of the WIRE TAPPED COMMUNICATIONS had been provided to the White House."

Right there in the last line wiretaps and White House. Obama knew what was going on.

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/01/19/us/politics/trump-russia-associates-investigation.html?_r=0

What you're forgetting is that Obama ordered the Russian investigation to be completed BEFORE he left office. So of course he knows--LOL

What he is not going to do is hand this investigation over the FBI Director James Comey who is also under investigation for his interference into the election. And he's certainly not going to deliver it to Republicans who would squash it. We know that he has carefully "perserved intelligence" that he will not release, until the right time.
DOJ to Investigate James Comey and the FBI
Obama administration reportedly raced to preserve intelligence on possible contact between Russians and Trump associates

The current Senate investigation is the 2nd investigation & is just for the show. There will be more leaks though, as people line up to give sworn testimony.

Obama has cast a wide net--and his intent is to ensnarl all of them in it before he's done. First Flynn, now Sessions.

In 2018 when Democrats take over then all of the information in his investigation will come into full light.

Trump & company have been wholly outfoxed by Obama

obama01_16773717.jpg

Analysis | 5 times Donald Trump’s team denied contact with Russia

Trump aides were in constant touch with senior Russian officials during campaign - CNNPolitics.com

Were there?

Were there?
He is still looking for something to back up his claim.

Were there?

Seriously?

Were there?

Seriously?

Yes.

Were there?

Seriously?
Stop stalling.

In this article the New York Times not only discusses the wire taps but points out that the White House was given the information.

Whoooooooooooooooooo hoooooooo! Thank you NYT's. There's something I thought I would never say.

" The F.B.I. is leading the investigations, aided by the National Security Agency, the C.I.A. and the Treasury Department’s financial crimes unit

The investigators have accelerated their efforts in recent weeks but have found no conclusive evidence of wrongdoing, the officials said.

One official said intelligence reports based on some of the WIRE TAPPED COMMUNICATIONS had been provided to the White House."

Right there in the last line wiretaps and White House. Obama knew what was going on.

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/01/19/us/politics/trump-russia-associates-investigation.html?_r=0

Without bothering to read it all you're doing is conceding that if there were wiretaps,

they were legal.
how? name the probable cause. can you? oh no you can't so more made up shit from the left.
Ask the FBI if you dont have the intellect to look up why they were investigating him.
If I could I fkn would. You fkn betcha

Were there?

Seriously?

Yes.

I find it hilarious that you dont know about the FISA warrants.

Were there?

Seriously?

Yes.

Proof?

It looks like Trump's off the wall accusation against Obama is simply him fishing for information on what the govt may have on him or his people on tape....

Uh, Trump is President of the United States.

I know you're butthurt. I know that snowflakes say "so-called" and pout. But despite the childish antics of the toddler left, Trump actually is the most powerful man in the world.

He runs the government. He knows what the government "has on him."

:lmao:
I WAS extremely butt hurt! :eek:

:lol:

For just a little over a month!!

Those feelings were thrown out with the bath water about a week before Christmas!!!

Obabble definitely knew. The only other thing to clarify is What Did He Know and When Did He Know It.

Trump is responsible for the enforcement policy at ICE. Trump is responsible for the actions of every executive branch department. He appointed the people in charge. If one does something wrong, Trump gets the blame because the buck stops at the top. At least Truman said so.

So why is it that Obama isn't responsible when in a similar situation?
If there was an illegal wire tap, Obama would be responsible because he was president just as he was responsible for all actions of his administration. However, the question is not whether he is responsible but whether he ordered an illegal wire tap.

It's very unlikely a president would order an illegal wire tap for several reasons. First, the likelihood that it could be traced back to the president is high. Second, FBI, CIA, or any other government employees would refuse to carry out a clearly illegal order and put their careers at risk and face the possibility of prosecution. A court order authorizing a wire goes all the way from the director or assistant director to the department head involved to the supervisor who overseas the operation. Anyone in the chain is legally obligate to refuse carrying it out and the president is screwed. Lastly, anything discovered would be illegally obtained and inadmissible in court.

Last edited:

Were there?

Seriously?

Yes.

I find it hilarious that you claimed there were two FISA warrants to tap Drumpf. I guess you were just blowing off steam.

Forum List

Back