Obama was kept informed of the conversations by wire tap. No spin. No more BS libs

So if Obama had to be informed of what another part of government was doing, it shows he didn't order it, and clears him completely.

Obama-haters really are the stupidest humans to ever walk the planet.

Trump is responsible for the enforcement policy at ICE. Trump is responsible for the actions of every executive branch department. He appointed the people in charge. If one does something wrong, Trump gets the blame because the buck stops at the top. At least Truman said so.

So why is it that Obama isn't responsible when in a similar situation?
If there was an illegal wire tap, Obama would be responsible because he was president just as he was responsible for all actions of his administration. However, the question is not whether he is responsible but whether he ordered an illegal wire tap.

It's very unlikely a president would order an illegal wire tap for several reasons. First, the likelihood that it could be traced back to the president is high. Second, FBI, CIA, or any other government employees would refuse to carry out a clearly illegal order and put their careers at risk and face the possibility of prosecution. A court order authorizing a wire goes all the way from the director or assistant director to the department head involved to the supervisor who overseas the operation. Anyone in the chain is legally obligate to refuse carrying it out. Lastly, anything discovered would be illegally obtained and inadmissible in court.
No, that isn't the question. If he knew about it, then he's culpable, and the evidence indicates he knew about it.

So if Obama had to be informed of what another part of government was doing, it shows he didn't order it, and clears him completely.

Trump is responsible for the enforcement policy at ICE. Trump is responsible for the actions of every executive branch department. He appointed the people in charge. If one does something wrong, Trump gets the blame because the buck stops at the top. At least Truman said so.

If there was an illegal wire tap, Obama would be responsible because he was president just as he was responsible for all actions of his administration. However, the question is not whether he is responsible but whether he ordered an illegal wire tap.

It's very unlikely a president would order an illegal wire tap for several reasons. First, the likelihood that it could be traced back to the president is high. Second, FBI, CIA, or any other government employees would refuse to carry out a clearly illegal order and put their careers at risk and face the possibility of prosecution. A court order authorizing a wire goes all the way from the director or assistant director to the department head involved to the supervisor who overseas the operation. Anyone in the chain is legally obligate to refuse carrying it out. Lastly, anything discovered would be illegally obtained and inadmissible in court.
No, that isn't the question. If he knew about it, then he's culpable, and the evidence indicates he knew about it.
The evidence? Why are you clowns pretending he wasnt informed by the FBI of what they found when they were investigating Drumpfs server and ties to the Russians?

The evidence? Why are you clowns pretending he wasnt informed by the FBI of what they found when they were investigating Drumpfs server and ties to the Russians?

So you admit the FBI wiretapped Trump's home?

How the fuck can anyone here admit that? We don't know... and none of us have the clearance to know for sure. We do know that the law says Obama can't order a wire tap.

No. Where did you get that idea?

How the fuck can anyone here admit that? We don't know... and none of us have the clearance to know for sure. We do know that the law says Obama can't order a wire tap.
Cut him some slack. Its common for slow people to get confused if you say the FBI investigated... as opposed to the FBI wire tapped...

Trump's claim was “Obama had my wires tapped."
Evidence??? Hell, there is no evidence been presented that there even was a wire tap on Trump's phones much less whether Obama had it done. Representatives of the agencies involved have still declined to comment. What is being called evidence is anonymous sources saying the goverment asked the court for wire taps but neither time frame nor the location nor whether the order was approved was disclosed.

If I were guessing, I would say there were wire taps that the FBI asked the court for and got during their investigation. Whether it was Trump's phones or others associated with his campaign is unknown.

Comey emphatically reject Trump's assertion as false. Since his agency is the one that would do the wire tapping, it seems pretty likely he knows what he's talking about at least a lot more than
Mark Levin to GOP: Investigate Obama's 'Silent Coup' vs. Trump

Last edited:
In this article the New York Times not only discusses the wire taps but points out that the White House was given the information.

Whoooooooooooooooooo hoooooooo! Thank you NYT's. There's something I thought I would never say.

" The F.B.I. is leading the investigations, aided by the National Security Agency, the C.I.A. and the Treasury Department’s financial crimes unit

The investigators have accelerated their efforts in recent weeks but have found no conclusive evidence of wrongdoing, the officials said.

One official said intelligence reports based on some of the WIRE TAPPED COMMUNICATIONS had been provided to the White House."

Right there in the last line wiretaps and White House. Obama knew what was going on.

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/01/19/us/politics/trump-russia-associates-investigation.html?_r=0

God you're stupid. Can you not read?
"Intercepted Russian Communications..."
This was surveillance of the Russians, not Trump. It just so happened that the Russians, who were being tapped, were talking to Trump's people. Ooops! Got it a little backwards, TinyBrain.

In this article the New York Times not only discusses the wire taps but points out that the White House was given the information.

Whoooooooooooooooooo hoooooooo! Thank you NYT's. There's something I thought I would never say.

" The F.B.I. is leading the investigations, aided by the National Security Agency, the C.I.A. and the Treasury Department’s financial crimes unit

The investigators have accelerated their efforts in recent weeks but have found no conclusive evidence of wrongdoing, the officials said.

One official said intelligence reports based on some of the WIRE TAPPED COMMUNICATIONS had been provided to the White House."

Right there in the last line wiretaps and White House. Obama knew what was going on.

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/01/19/us/politics/trump-russia-associates-investigation.html?_r=0

This was surveillance of the Russians, not Trump. It just so happened that the Russians, who were being tapped, were talking to Trump's people. Ooops! Got it a little backwards, TinyBrain.

:)

Try again.

That does not state that the orange clown was wire tapped. That the Russians tried to influence the election is a fact. All the intel agencies state it, and the intel agencies of the European nations state that they are taking preventive measures to prevent Russia from doing likewise to them.

Perhaps the orange clown had better present some real evidence, other than an idiotic Breibart article.

Try again.

Now tell me, Tiny, does being a Russian troll pay well?

It is up to the orange clown to present evidence of his charge of criminal activities on the part of President Obama. If he fails to do so, or just tries to ignore what he stated, it is going to haunt him for the whole of his Presidency, which may not last that long, in any case.

That does not state that the orange clown was wire tapped. That the Russians tried to influence the election is a fact. All the intel agencies state it, and the intel agencies of the European nations state that they are taking preventive measures to prevent Russia from doing likewise to them.

Perhaps the orange clown had better present some real evidence, other than an idiotic Breibart article.

First off it was Levin who made the case. Brietbart and others have published his opinions and findings.

Secondly these investigations are far broader than intercepted Russian communications that have amounted to zip nada zilch aka no evidence found.

Third. The Ukrainians set out to destroy Manafort for Hillary. Politico did a smash up investigation into the Ukrainians lying their freaking asses to help Hillary oppose Trump. They smeared the crap out of him.

Now how on earth could Trump be called on this when for months on end now everyone and their mother around him is being investigated.

It's not a leap of faith to believe he was under surveillance as well. Cripes you would be crazy if you thought he wouldn't be.

When the US government agencies are forcing Deutsche Bank to investigate Ivanka and Jared and HIS freaking mother's bank accounts, anything goes now.

My OP is straight up. Based on NYT reporting.

If you have a problem with the NYT get hold of the editor and bitch slap him.

Try again.

It is up to the orange clown to present evidence of his charge of criminal activities on the part of President Obama. If he fails to do so, or just tries to ignore what he stated, it is going to haunt him for the whole of his Presidency, which may not last that long, in any case.

His accusations are just the Dan Rather/Mary Mapes style of politicing. We accuse. You defend.

You prove to us that Trump wasn't under surveillance. You prove to us that the Russians hacked the election.

Ball is in your court. All this surveillance over all these months and no one can show any evidence. Jack Shit should be the new code name for the NSA.

If there was nothing bad in the DNC e-mails, would they have influenced the election?

The corruption at the DNC was exposed. It's a shame so many snowflakes prefer to live in ignorant bliss than deal with the corruption of their so-called leaders.

If Russia was influencing the 2016 election, ,they would have made Bernie Sanders win. He is a straight up socialist.

Try again.

His accusations are just the Dan Rather/Mary Mapes style of politicing. We accuse. You defend.

You prove to us that Trump wasn't under surveillance. You prove to us that the Russians hacked the election.

Ball is in your court. All this surveillance over all these months and no one can show any evidence. Jack Shit should be the new code name for the NSA.
All tyhis stuff is top secret DUH, conspiracy nutjob. It's impossible to prove something didn't happen. It's just that in the real world Obama couldn't and the FBI didn't. Levin and Breitbart are fake news, dupe.I think you're a Russian super patriot. Is that how you got into Canada...

If there was nothing bad in the DNC e-mails, would they have influenced the election?

The corruption at the DNC was exposed. It's a shame so many snowflakes prefer to live in ignorant bliss than deal with the corruption of their so-called leaders.

If Russia was influencing the 2016 election, ,they would have made Bernie Sanders win. He is a straight up socialist.
Funny how Bernie said the e-mails from the DNC were crap, dupe. RW pundits as always made mountains out of nothing, and cowardly corporate pundits needed the filler..All a disgrace.

Try again.

All tyhis stuff is top secret DUH, conspiracy nutjob. It's impossible to prove something didn't happen. It's just that in the real world Obama couldn't and the FBI didn't. Levin and Breitbart are fake news, dupe.I think you're a Russian super patriot. Is that how you got into Canada...

All the information you need is in the NYT. They are the ones who told us that the conversations the wire taps produced were passed on to the WH.

Forum List

Back