Obama was kept informed of the conversations by wire tap. No spin. No more BS libs

I find it hilarious that you dont know about the FISA warrants.

Proof?

Look it up for your damn self....
there is no proof there were any FISA warrants at all, and it is all from bloggers... trump got his info from HeatStreet

The woman behind the story behind the Trump Twitter storm

I just read that story. Trump is deeper into the weeds than any man has gone before.

Proof?

Look it up for your damn self....
there is no proof there were any FISA warrants at all, and it is all from bloggers... trump got his info from HeatStreet

The woman behind the story behind the Trump Twitter storm

I just read that story. Trump is deeper into the weeds than any man has gone before.
He's Dale the 2nd! :)

the NYT never said a FISA warrant was issued FOR Trump

Doesn't a PRESIDENT have the legal power to view all FISA warrants? If there is one, or was one, can't he just go get it

and show it to us???

An Ex head of one of the Intelligence agencies was making fun of Trump saying he must have forgotten he's President... if he wants to know the truth all he has to do is ask.

So if Obama had to be informed of what another part of government was doing, it shows he didn't order it, and clears him completely.

Obama-haters really are the stupidest humans to ever walk the planet.

Yes .

First off, who are they tapping ? Some shady stock firm on the 4th floor?

The Don is claiming HE was the target BECAUSE he's running for prez . There's no proof of that .

Funny. You libs screamed it was fake news and Trump was delusional and lying when he said he was being tapped.

Now you're saying "but, but. but, there's no proof he was the target!"

So if Obama had to be informed of what another part of government was doing, it shows he didn't order it, and clears him completely.

Yes .

The Don is claiming HE was the target BECAUSE he's running for prez . There's no proof of that .

Funny. You libs screamed it was fake news and Trump was delusional and lying when he said he was being tapped.

That is not what is being said. More fake news on your part.

Yes .

he and trump tower was not being wire tapped, by obama, PERIOD..... President trump LIED once AGAIN

Remember all the times the Trumptards around here said that it didn't matter if the DNC/Hillary emails were hacked ILLEGALLY,

because it was worth it to get to what the Trumptards called the truth?????

lol, I remember, and therefore,

why aren't you applying that reasoning to wiretapping Trump, if any such thing occurred?

If Barack Obama, the most corrupt president in the history of the nation, illegally wire tapped the President Elect, as it appears he indeed did, then this is constitutional crises that dwarfs Watergate.

I honestly don't know how it works. Is it treason and sedition by Obama? On the face it is, but can a sitting president actually engage in treason? It IS shameful beyond anything ever done by a sitting president.

Since there is ZERO evidence of an illegal wiretapping, you need to give it a rest.

So you admit there was "legal" wiretapping going on. All Trump said was he was being tapped by Obama during the election.

Remember all the times the Trumptards around here said that it didn't matter if the DNC/Hillary emails were hacked ILLEGALLY,

why aren't you applying that reasoning to wiretapping Trump, if any such thing occurred?

If Barack Obama, the most corrupt president in the history of the nation, illegally wire tapped the President Elect, as it appears he indeed did, then this is constitutional crises that dwarfs Watergate.

I honestly don't know how it works. Is it treason and sedition by Obama? On the face it is, but can a sitting president actually engage in treason? It IS shameful beyond anything ever done by a sitting president.

Since there is ZERO evidence of an illegal wiretapping, you need to give it a rest.

So you admit there was "legal" wiretapping going on. All Trump said was he was being tapped by Obama during the election.

He wasn't being tapped... how many fucking times do you have to be told this??? The people him and his people were talking to were being tapped. It's not the same thing... if Trump and his team wouldn't have been calling the people being tapped they wouldn't have had anything to worry about it. It's the same fucking excuse you all used on the DNC... if they hadn't been doing anything wrong, then WikiLeaks wouldn't have had anything to release and make them look bad.

You reap what you sow.

Yes .

Um, if he wasn't the target, then he wasn't being tapped.

No that's not all Trump said, and no I did not 'admit' Trump was being legally wiretapped.

Yes .

Sure, "he" wasn't the target, just a server he owned.

The RUSSIANS were under surveillance. Trump's people called them and their conversations were recorded as a result.
That is not wiretapping Trump.

Than explain why there were two FISA warrants aimed at Trump.

Were there?

Seriously?

Yes.

I find it hilarious that you are unable to articulate the warrant as you understand it.

Than explain why there were two FISA warrants aimed at Trump.

Were there?

Seriously?

Yes.

I find it hilarious that you claimed there were two FISA warrants to tap Drumpf. I guess you were just blowing off steam.

None of these dolts know what they're talking about. Sometimes I throw questionable or ambiguous information out to see who will correct me. Rarely does anyone step up.

In this article the New York Times not only discusses the wire taps but points out that the White House was given the information.

Whoooooooooooooooooo hoooooooo! Thank you NYT's. There's something I thought I would never say.

" The F.B.I. is leading the investigations, aided by the National Security Agency, the C.I.A. and the Treasury Department’s financial crimes unit

The investigators have accelerated their efforts in recent weeks but have found no conclusive evidence of wrongdoing, the officials said.

One official said intelligence reports based on some of the WIRE TAPPED COMMUNICATIONS had been provided to the White House."

Right there in the last line wiretaps and White House. Obama knew what was going on.

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/01/19/us/politics/trump-russia-associates-investigation.html?_r=0
Yeah but that doesn't mean it really happened.....now that Trump has called out the dogs.

Yes .

The proof was released to the press to attack Trump and get Mike Flynn fired.

You know, it's amazing how stupid Democrats can be....yet they claim they're smarter than conservatives just because of their politics.

Yes .

Sure, "he" wasn't the target, just a server he owned.
There's only two ways a citizen can be legally surveilled. Both require probable cause and a judicial order.
There had to be something compelling for it to be approved.

Forum List

Back