🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Obama was kept informed of the conversations by wire tap. No spin. No more BS libs

Deutsche Bank examined Trump's account for Russia links

The scandal-hit bank that loaned hundreds of millions of dollars to Donald Trumphas conducted a close internal examination of the US president’s personal account to gauge whether there are any suspicious connections to Russia, the Guardian has learned...

...The Guardian has also learned that the president’s immediate family are Deutsche clients. The bank examined accounts held by Ivanka Trump, the president’s daughter, her husband, Jared Kushner, who serves as a White House adviser, and Kushner’s mother.

The internal review found no evidence of any Russia link

Knew about what? Financial crimes at trump tower?

Where did they prove Obama tapped Drumpf? All I saw was that they told the Obama administration what they found.
Yes, it just magically happened, and they told Barry what they found.

Are snowflakes REALLY trying to say Obama knew NOTHING about the GOP's Presidential Candidate under investigation - DURING THE ELECTION - by HIS administration - for collusion with the Russian President and Russian Government

upload_2017-3-6_15-45-47.jpeg

upload_2017-3-6_15-46-5.jpeg

upload_2017-3-6_15-46-21.jpeg

Yeah, I didn't think so.

Where did they prove Obama tapped Drumpf? All I saw was that they told the Obama administration what they found.
Yes, it just magically happened, and they told Barry what they found.

Are snowflakes REALLY trying to say Obama knew NOTHING about the GOP's Presidential Candidate under investigation - DURING THE ELECTION - for collusion with the Russian President and Russian Government

View attachment 115723

View attachment 115724

View attachment 115725

Yeah, I didn't think so.
its not magic dummy. They just give a report to people that need to know if someone is committing treason.

were-taking-this-country-full-retard-donald-trump.jpg

He technically didn't 'order' the surveillance, but obviously he knew what was going on. His lackeys did the actual approving and carrying out of the surveillance on Trump's Campaign. It's like Watergate, but far worse.

So if Obama had to be informed of what another part of government was doing, it shows he didn't order it, and clears him completely.

Obama-haters really are the stupidest humans to ever walk the planet.

I thought there was no wiretapping?
And if you think the first time barry knew about it was when they gave him the results...or lack thereof,you're a complete idiot.
Hey stupid. Saying Obama didnt order any wire tapping doesnt mean there was no wire tapping.

Only an idiot would claim to know when Obama heard about it without any proof.
And given how Trump fired Manafort after reports started showing up about his finanicial ties to Russian intelligence guys, I thought it was pretty clear Trump got word from somewhere that Manafort was getting read like War and Piece at Langley.

That was a Ukranian hit job on Manafort. No Russian ties. Politico did a fabulous investigative piece on the Uk government trying to install Clinton.

Why? Because the Uks are the largest contributor to the Clinton Foundation. Millions upon millions of $$$$$$$$.

Pinchuk in particular donates millions. But hey he can afford to. Hillary while she was SoS allowed Pinchuk to make a mega million dollar deal with Iran who were still under sanctions.

its not magic dummy. They just give a report to people that need to know if someone is committing treason.

AGAIN.....

Are snowflakes REALLY trying to say Obama knew NOTHING about the GOP's Presidential Candidate under investigation - DURING THE ELECTION - for collusion with the Russian President and Russian Government

AGAIN.....

You must be hard of reading. What confused you snowflake?

[QUOTE="Asclepias, post: 16733203, member: 44774
You must be hard of reading. What confused you snowflake?[/QUOTE]
No, I just wanted a snowflake make the incredulous claim again that President Obama was not notified by anyone in his administration - not even the US AG who would have been asked for the permission to start wire-tapping Trump - that they were going to start an investigation on the GOP's Presidential Candidate - wiretapping him in the middle of the Election - providing the man who wanted to ensure his legacy was not wiped out with information.

That has got to be THE DUMBEST thing I have ever heard ever on this board.

upload_2017-3-6_15-57-59.jpeg

In this article the New York Times not only discusses the wire taps but points out that the White House was given the information.

Whoooooooooooooooooo hoooooooo! Thank you NYT's. There's something I thought I would never say.

" The F.B.I. is leading the investigations, aided by the National Security Agency, the C.I.A. and the Treasury Department’s financial crimes unit

The investigators have accelerated their efforts in recent weeks but have found no conclusive evidence of wrongdoing, the officials said.

One official said intelligence reports based on some of the WIRE TAPPED COMMUNICATIONS had been provided to the White House."

Right there in the last line wiretaps and White House. Obama knew what was going on.

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/01/19/us/politics/trump-russia-associates-investigation.html?_r=0
Try reading your link. It doesn't say who was wire tapped, nor when but it does say it is not clear whether the intercepted communications had anything to do with Mr. Trump’s campaign, or Mr. Trump himself. Trump's accusation was that Obama tapped his phone just prior to his victory.

This defies logic. Are you really going to attempt to prove that only those surrounding Trump were being wire tapped/monitored. But not Trump himself.

For crying out loud the intelligence agencies forced Deutche Bank to not only investigate Trump's loans but investigate Ivanka Kushner, Jared and his freaking mother.

Think about that. Son in laws mother was investigated. Hell's bells this outrage at intelligence needs to be bipartisan.

In this article the New York Times not only discusses the wire taps but points out that the White House was given the information.

Whoooooooooooooooooo hoooooooo! Thank you NYT's. There's something I thought I would never say.

" The F.B.I. is leading the investigations, aided by the National Security Agency, the C.I.A. and the Treasury Department’s financial crimes unit

The investigators have accelerated their efforts in recent weeks but have found no conclusive evidence of wrongdoing, the officials said.

One official said intelligence reports based on some of the WIRE TAPPED COMMUNICATIONS had been provided to the White House."

Right there in the last line wiretaps and White House. Obama knew what was going on.

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/01/19/us/politics/trump-russia-associates-investigation.html?_r=0

That's funny. Where did it say that Trump Tower was wiretapped?

the deeper Trump gets in his own bullshit the dumber Russian-Wingers get on every level.

keep it up dipshits you're closing in on Benghazi-dumb .. only 2-3 more years to go !
That was weak. Thumping your tiny chest is amusing, not threatening.

youre an idiot, I'm sure I dont give two shits what you say.

You must be hard of reading. What confused you snowflake?
No, I just wanted a snowflake make the incredulous claim again that President Obama was not notified by anyone in his administration - not even the US AG who would have been asked for the permission to start wire-tapping Trump - that they were going to start an investigation on the GOP's Presidential Candidate - wiretapping him in the middle of the Election - providing the man who wanted to ensure his legacy was not wiped out with information.

That has got to be THE DUMBEST thing I have ever heard ever on this board.

View attachment 115729
Who made that claim snowflake? Of course he would be notified of Drumpfs Russian mafia dealings. Obama was the POTUS at the time.

2-3 people in Trump tower, so naturally TD includes the entire tower and its population = bullshit at its best.

A server in Trump Tower was the key. That's what they went for because there was some bizarro hit to try to prove Trump's involvement with Russian Banks.

What exactly does that say? It says that the FBI were investigating Page, Mannafort and Stone for possible connections to the Russian hacking and Wikileaks. That investigation is hardly a secret.

The only reference to wire taps comes in a paragraph about Sessions at the end:

The lingering investigations will pose a test for Senator Jeff Sessions, Republican of Alabama, who has been nominated for attorney general. If Mr. Sessions is confirmed, he will for a time be the only person in the government authorized to seek foreign intelligence wiretaps on American soil.

Deutsche Bank examined Trump's account for Russia links

The scandal-hit bank that loaned hundreds of millions of dollars to Donald Trumphas conducted a close internal examination of the US president’s personal account to gauge whether there are any suspicious connections to Russia, the Guardian has learned...

...The Guardian has also learned that the president’s immediate family are Deutsche clients. The bank examined accounts held by Ivanka Trump, the president’s daughter, her husband, Jared Kushner, who serves as a White House adviser, and Kushner’s mother.

The internal review found no evidence of any Russia link

Knew about what? Financial crimes at trump tower?

Kushner's mother just kills me. Beyond the pale. But it does show the obvious desperation by the left.

A server in Trump Tower was the key. That's what they went for because there was some bizarro hit to try to prove Trump's involvement with Russian Banks.

Yep and nothing was ever found.

Forum List

Back