Obama went straight to gun control within hours of the sniper attack in Dallas

I can't wait till we get a president who puts America first and their personal agenda second.

Worst incident for first responders since 9/11 and he goes straight to gun control....

Anyone know if the flags in DC were ordered to half staff?
I saw that too! Obama is not going to let an American tragedy go to waste so he can advance his agenda! The sooner he is gone the better off we all will be!

Too many shitheads have guns and that's a fact.
Actually, a disproportionate number of gun murders are committed by blacks...

Maybe Hillary should promise to institute a program of "Negro Control" like her husband did when HE was POTUS!!!

and banning/making it harder for non-shitheads to get guns is like confiscating/putting a breathlyser on MY car because they guy down the block got into a DUI wreck.

and banning/making it harder for non-shitheads to get guns is like confiscating/putting a breathlyser on MY car because they guy down the block got into a DUI wreck.
It would make it harder for the shitheads, too. Think about this: If it weren't Dallas, and open carry of rifles was not allowed, the shooters last night would have stuck out like a sore thumb walking into that parking garage. But there were several guys with a rifle slung over their shoulder in the crowd. No big deal; no one noticed them.
I'm afraid the bad guys are going to unfairly affect the rights of law abiding citizens. There are always some who ruin it for everyone else, and then everyone pays. I think maybe you guys better start getting used to the idea of some gun control. What happened last night, coming on the heels of Orlando and the Democrats' little "demonstration" in Congress, is building momentum for some gun control.

It would make it harder for the shitheads, too. Think about this: If it weren't Dallas, and open carry of rifles was not allowed, the shooters last night would have stuck out like a sore thumb walking into that parking garage. But there were several guys with a rifle slung over their shoulder in the crowd. No big deal; no one noticed them.
I'm afraid the bad guys are going to unfairly affect the rights of law abiding citizens. There are always some who ruin it for everyone else, and then everyone pays. I think maybe you guys better start getting used to the idea of some gun control. What happened last night, coming on the heels of Orlando and the Democrats' little "demonstration" in Congress, is building momentum for some gun control.

You have a link for your above statement? And if your statement hand an inkling of truth, what would have prevented this guy from covering up his weapon?

We already have "some gun control". They only thing that would have "prevented" this would be a ban on private ownership of firearms.

Why should I support more gun control when my rights in NYC are already infringed?

I can't wait till we get a president who puts America first and their personal agenda second.

Worst incident for first responders since 9/11 and he goes straight to gun control....

Wouldn't have mattered what he did - including nothing - you still would have shat yourself and started a thread whining, bitching, moaning.

You have a link for your above statement? And if your statement hand an inkling of truth, what would have prevented this guy from covering up his weapon?

We already have "some gun control". They only thing that would have "prevented" this would be a ban on private ownership of firearms.

Why should I support more gun control when my rights in NYC are already infringed?

I wouldn't worry your ittle selph about it, nothing's going to happen but more killing.

I wouldn't worry your ittle selph about it, nothing's going to happen but more killing.

preventing me from getting a gun won't change that.

There is absolutely no question that gun control is in America's near future. No question whatsoever that the right will end up on the losing end of this no differently than any other societal issue they've championed.

There is absolutely no question that gun control is in America's near future. No question whatsoever that the right will end up on the losing end of this no differently than any other societal issue they've championed.

Nothing like cheering the loss of a civil liberty.

Asshole.

No one's going to bub, america just doesn't gove a fuck, the killing will go on.

No one's going to bub, america just doesn't gove a fuck, the killing will go on.

yes-----these events will kick off a lot more

Gee, you mean he talks about gun control when 5 people were killed with ... GUNS!!!!

Now, if they werekilled with knives and he talked about gun control, you might have a point.

Forum List

Back