Obama went straight to gun control within hours of the sniper attack in Dallas

I can't wait till we get a president who puts America first and their personal agenda second.

Worst incident for first responders since 9/11 and he goes straight to gun control....

Anyone know if the flags in DC were ordered to half staff?

There is absolutely no question that gun control is in America's near future. No question whatsoever that the right will end up on the losing end of this no differently than any other societal issue they've championed.

Nothing like cheering the loss of a civil liberty.

Asshole.

It's the same with allowing people like you to own human beings once upon a time. We had to stop ya.

My ancestors were in Italy and Ireland before the 1880's at the earliest, nice try.

It was folk with your mindset and view of the universe pard. Think.

Asshole.

Other democracies don't let their citizens own guns, and they are just as free as we are. Possibly freer, as they don't have to lock up millions of their countrymen like we do.

"because they do it" is not a valid reason, and they don't have the 2nd amendment.

And before you go into it, "screw 2nd amendment, militias militias militias, we get 1 more judge we don't need to overturn it, fuh fuh fuh fuh".

There, i covered your next 5 posts.

America trails advanced post industrial nations in lots of areas.

And is better than them in others, in important things like birthrate. all those cultures you so long for are dying out.

I can't wait till we get a president who puts America first and their personal agenda second.

Worst incident for first responders since 9/11 and he goes straight to gun control....

Agree....ending mass shootings is Obama's personal agenda

It is the one thing about his Presidency he regrets the most......the inability to do anything about massacres

No one's going to bub, america just doesn't gove a fuck, the killing will go on.

and yet idiots like you keep trying.

Not me hon, own, permitted to carry. You don't know shit.

Bullshit.

See, you just can't handle anything outside the little box you've put yourself in.

No I just call out bullshitters like you.

Amazing how you "know" the things you think you "know".

There is absolutely no question that gun control is in America's near future. No question whatsoever that the right will end up on the losing end of this no differently than any other societal issue they've championed.

Asshole.

It's the same with allowing people like you to own human beings once upon a time. We had to stop ya.

My ancestors were in Italy and Ireland before the 1880's at the earliest, nice try.

How does wanting to own a firearm for my own defense equate with wanting to own other people?

Are you really that retarded?

Asshole.

Other democracies don't let their citizens own guns, and they are just as free as we are. Possibly freer, as they don't have to lock up millions of their countrymen like we do.

"because they do it" is not a valid reason, and they don't have the 2nd amendment.

And before you go into it, "screw 2nd amendment, militias militias militias, we get 1 more judge we don't need to overturn it, fuh fuh fuh fuh".

And is better than them in others, in important things like birthrate. all those cultures you so long for are dying out.

US is #37 in WHO healthdcare outcome rankings. You should get out more.

and yet idiots like you keep trying.

Bullshit.

See, you just can't handle anything outside the little box you've put yourself in.

Its an anonymous message board and you offer no proof. I base my view on the previous bullshit you have posted.

Asshole.

US is #37 in WHO healthdcare outcome rankings. You should get out more.

That doesn't answer the question.

Asshole.

How does wanting to own a firearm for my own defense equate with wanting to own other people?

The reference was times change, societies evolve, and sometimes people like you must be left behind, we just move on.

Bullshit.

Its an anonymous message board and you offer no proof. I base my view on the previous bullshit you have posted.

So like I said, based upon nothing.

Asshole.

:0) Fuck you and your 'civil' liberty dickhead.

u mad bro?

Asshole.

The reference was times change, societies evolve, and sometimes people like you must be left behind, we just move on.

Nice try asshole, but no, moving on for the sake of moving on is just as bad as staying put for the sake of staying put.

Asshole.

u mad bro?

You don't matter, that's all.

Nice try asshole, but no, moving on for the sake of moving on is just as bad as staying put for the sake of staying put.

Oh c'mon, that's why your lot is always angry and flailing about, you know we're moving on.

Bullshit.

It's call precedent.

Too many shitheads have guns and that's a fact.

and banning/making it harder for non-shitheads to get guns is like confiscating/putting a breathlyser on MY car because they guy down the block got into a DUI wreck.
It would make it harder for the shitheads, too. Think about this: If it weren't Dallas, and open carry of rifles was not allowed, the shooters last night would have stuck out like a sore thumb walking into that parking garage. But there were several guys with a rifle slung over their shoulder in the crowd. No big deal; no one noticed them.
I'm afraid the bad guys are going to unfairly affect the rights of law abiding citizens. There are always some who ruin it for everyone else, and then everyone pays. I think maybe you guys better start getting used to the idea of some gun control. What happened last night, coming on the heels of Orlando and the Democrats' little "demonstration" in Congress, is building momentum for some gun control.

Do you know you can break down an AR in about 5 seconds and put it back together in the same? Of course this makes it much shorter and easier to conceal.
What are you gonna do ban back packs?

Asshole.

u mad bro?

What does it matter who matters? The point is i've called you out, and all you have done is responded like a child, and upped my post count.

Thanks, bitch tits.

It's call precedent.

Jesus, even you know that's weakass lying no connection bullshit.

Asshole.

There are far to many feral thug animals running around talk about gun control. Just one of these animals managed to shoot 11 officers last night and they are armed with the same rifles and pistols law abiding citizens choose to defend themselves with.

:lol: Excuse me .. you must think that counts for something. :0) It doesn't

Doesn't count, doesn't matter .. gun control WILL happen, and you morons have turned the Supreme Court over to Hillary Clinton. :0)

Ruth Bader Ginsburg Says Supreme Court ‘Up For Grabs’ If Donald Trump Is President

The Supreme Court is in recess for the summer, but Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburgtook some time to reflect on its future composition, which will chiefly depend on who is elected president in November.

Asked on Thursday about the prospect of Donald Trump being handed the job of selecting the next crop of justices, she seemed uneasy at the thought.

I don’t want to think about that possibility, but if it should be, then everything is up for grabs,” she told The Associated Press ..."

Revealingly, Ginsburg seemed to signal that she’d rather have Hillary Clinton shape the makeup of the Supreme Court, where as many as four seats ― including her own ― could be in play.

more
Ruth Bader Ginsburg Says Supreme Court 'Up For Grabs' If Donald Trump Is President

.. good luck with that :0)

Asshole.

u mad bro?

What does it matter who matters? The point is i've called you out, and all you have done is responded like a child, and upped my post count.

Thanks, bitch tits.

Why would I do otherwise when all you have done is responded like a child?

Forum List

Back