Obama went straight to gun control within hours of the sniper attack in Dallas

It would make it harder for the shitheads, too. Think about this: If it weren't Dallas, and open carry of rifles was not allowed, the shooters last night would have stuck out like a sore thumb walking into that parking garage. But there were several guys with a rifle slung over their shoulder in the crowd. No big deal; no one noticed them.
I'm afraid the bad guys are going to unfairly affect the rights of law abiding citizens. There are always some who ruin it for everyone else, and then everyone pays. I think maybe you guys better start getting used to the idea of some gun control. What happened last night, coming on the heels of Orlando and the Democrats' little "demonstration" in Congress, is building momentum for some gun control.

You have a link for your above statement? And if your statement hand an inkling of truth, what would have prevented this guy from covering up his weapon?

We already have "some gun control". They only thing that would have "prevented" this would be a ban on private ownership of firearms.

Why should I support more gun control when my rights in NYC are already infringed?

I wouldn't worry your ittle selph about it, nothing's going to happen but more killing.

preventing me from getting a gun won't change that.

No one's going to bub, america just doesn't gove a fuck, the killing will go on.

yes-----these events will kick off a lot more

Cause sandy hook, newtown and all the rest of it never happend, it's starting up now.

Nothing like cheering the loss of a civil liberty.

Asshole.

Other democracies don't let their citizens own guns, and they are just as free as we are. Possibly freer, as they don't have to lock up millions of their countrymen like we do.

Our right to keep and bare arms is not granted by government, it is an unalienable right so suck on it.

I can't wait till we get a president who puts America first and their personal agenda second.

Worst incident for first responders since 9/11 and he goes straight to gun control....

Anyone know if the flags in DC were ordered to half staff?

There is absolutely no question that gun control is in America's near future. No question whatsoever that the right will end up on the losing end of this no differently than any other societal issue they've championed.

Asshole.

:0) Fuck you and your 'civil' liberty dickhead.

336 killed in Chicago this year and that's just the first 6 months...Obama remains silent.

You're aware, why does he need to tell you about it, you have outlets pointing you to it all day every day.

Blacks killing hundreds of blacks in a single city nothing to see, cops kill 2 blacks its a national crisis we fully understand that asshole.

I can't wait till we get a president who puts America first and their personal agenda second.

Worst incident for first responders since 9/11 and he goes straight to gun control....

There is absolutely no question that gun control is in America's near future. No question whatsoever that the right will end up on the losing end of this no differently than any other societal issue they've championed.

Asshole.

There are far to many feral thug animals running around talk about gun control. Just one of these animals managed to shoot 11 officers last night and they are armed with the same rifles and pistols law abiding citizens choose to defend themselves with.

336 killed in Chicago this year and that's just the first 6 months...Obama remains silent.

You're aware, why does he need to tell you about it, you have outlets pointing you to it all day every day.

Blacks killing hundreds of blacks in a single city nothing to see, cops kill 2 blacks its a national crisis we fully understand that asshole.

Society expects a bit more from law enforcement professionals, and should.

"Yet the disturbing truth, according to the FBI's most recent homicide statistics, is that the United States is in the wake of an epidemic of white-on-white crime. Back in 2011, the most recent year for which data is available, a staggering 83 percent of white murder victims were killed by fellow Caucasians."
White-on-white murder in America is out of control

Whu, looka thar Cletus!

and banning/making it harder for non-shitheads to get guns is like confiscating/putting a breathlyser on MY car because they guy down the block got into a DUI wreck.
It would make it harder for the shitheads, too. Think about this: If it weren't Dallas, and open carry of rifles was not allowed, the shooters last night would have stuck out like a sore thumb walking into that parking garage. But there were several guys with a rifle slung over their shoulder in the crowd. No big deal; no one noticed them.
I'm afraid the bad guys are going to unfairly affect the rights of law abiding citizens. There are always some who ruin it for everyone else, and then everyone pays. I think maybe you guys better start getting used to the idea of some gun control. What happened last night, coming on the heels of Orlando and the Democrats' little "demonstration" in Congress, is building momentum for some gun control.

You have a link for your above statement? And if your statement hand an inkling of truth, what would have prevented this guy from covering up his weapon?

We already have "some gun control". They only thing that would have "prevented" this would be a ban on private ownership of firearms.

Why should I support more gun control when my rights in NYC are already infringed?

I wouldn't worry your ittle selph about it, nothing's going to happen but more killing.

No one's going to bub, america just doesn't gove a fuck, the killing will go on.

and yet idiots like you keep trying.

Asshole.

There are far to many feral thug animals running around talk about gun control. Just one of these animals managed to shoot 11 officers last night and they are armed with the same rifles and pistols law abiding citizens choose to defend themselves with.

There are far to many feral thug animals running around, and you're on of them. Too afraid to live in an open society ain'tcha shoog. Scared a evathang.

Not me hon, own, permitted to carry. You don't know shit.

Yes. Yes. it would. There's no good reason for private citizens to own guns of this type.

Again, you don't want citizens owning ANY guns, so as I said, your opinion is like getting a BBQ chicken recipe from PETA.

Bullshit.

Asshole.

It's the same with allowing people like you to own human beings once upon a time. We had to stop ya.

Asshole.

Other democracies don't let their citizens own guns, and they are just as free as we are. Possibly freer, as they don't have to lock up millions of their countrymen like we do.

"because they do it" is not a valid reason, and they don't have the 2nd amendment.

And before you go into it, "screw 2nd amendment, militias militias militias, we get 1 more judge we don't need to overturn it, fuh fuh fuh fuh".

There, i covered your next 5 posts.

Bullshit.

See, you just can't handle anything outside the little box you've put yourself in.

Asshole.

It's the same with allowing people like you to own human beings once upon a time. We had to stop ya.

My ancestors were in Italy and Ireland before the 1880's at the earliest, nice try.

Asshole.

"because they do it" is not a valid reason, and they don't have the 2nd amendment.

And before you go into it, "screw 2nd amendment, militias militias militias, we get 1 more judge we don't need to overturn it, fuh fuh fuh fuh".

There, i covered your next 5 posts.

America trails advanced post industrial nations in lots of areas.

Bullshit.

See, you just can't handle anything outside the little box you've put yourself in.

No I just call out bullshitters like you.

Forum List

Back