Obama Will Support Biden

longknife

Diamond Member
Sep 21, 2012
5xmYMLaPWmA4LX9qZypX9NX1wiZo0mdMAas2IuoGQuLorqxbwXtaU57kkDZVf-djcrN6mICak9TmcexJP07V80ME3LBbCgbYYT4N7LcHkS0fY6F9-Kr1aFWPb1jVXr-ZTzCzL83EhXiZ5nSpC1a7EaTYhLIcDYg=w346-h423

Because he can control him. This from th Washington Times. An extremely interesting article that basically says what I've believed all along.

Mr. Obama needs a successor whom he can control to ensure that the “fundamental transformation of the nation” continues. He cannot control either of the Clintons. In a revealing “tell” this week, he said, “In 18 months, I’m turning over the keys. I want to make sure I’m turning over the keys to somebody who is serious about the serious problems that the country faces and the world faces.”

Read the remainder of the story @ MONICA CROWLEY Obama a threat to Hillary Clinton - Washington Times

Biden Reportedly Exploring Presidential Bid – Of course he is! @ http://www.newsweek.com/biden-reportedly-explores-presidential-bid-359069

He's waiting while Billary continues to shoot herself in the foot.

5xmYMLaPWmA4LX9qZypX9NX1wiZo0mdMAas2IuoGQuLorqxbwXtaU57kkDZVf-djcrN6mICak9TmcexJP07V80ME3LBbCgbYYT4N7LcHkS0fY6F9-Kr1aFWPb1jVXr-ZTzCzL83EhXiZ5nSpC1a7EaTYhLIcDYg=w346-h423

Because he can control him. This from th Washington Times. An extremely interesting article that basically says what I've believed all along.

Mr. Obama needs a successor whom he can control to ensure that the “fundamental transformation of the nation” continues. He cannot control either of the Clintons. In a revealing “tell” this week, he said, “In 18 months, I’m turning over the keys. I want to make sure I’m turning over the keys to somebody who is serious about the serious problems that the country faces and the world faces.”

Read the remainder of the story @ MONICA CROWLEY Obama a threat to Hillary Clinton - Washington Times

Biden Reportedly Exploring Presidential Bid – Of course he is! @ http://www.newsweek.com/biden-reportedly-explores-presidential-bid-359069

^ Utter nonsense

^ Utter nonsense
You will do as Obama commands. Goodbye Hillary! Lol

Interesting, if true.

and Obama, at one shot, would run the chances of both Joe AND Hillary.

A bit, she is cut from the same clothe as the Oblama gonna:
Put us in FEMA camps
Refuse to leave office at the end of his term
Gonna take our guns
Is a Muslim
Is not a US citizen
Is ghey
Michele is really a man
Gonna give Iran the bomb
Is a Muslim brother hood ally.
etc
etc...

Obama endorsing Biden, given if Biden runs.

Obama control Biden? Hardly.

More interesting, what do you think will happen to Obama endorsement if Biden does not run?

Obama endorsing Biden, given if Biden runs.

Obama control Biden? Hardly.

More interesting, what do you think will happen to Obama endorsement if Biden does not run?

Obama will not endorse any Democratic candidate until after the convention. You folks are all goofy.

Forum List

Back