Obama Won!

Poor imbecile Biden...............Had his ass handed to him by Palin............Interesting to see him get shredded by Mr Ryan

When Obama was talking, Romney looked like he needed a bottle of Tums. He was obviously suffering from severe acid reflux.

Your lefty media heroes say Romney looked like a bird of prey and Obama looked like a meal.

They also said that he looked presidential.

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

If you only had one tums to ration...who would get it:

debate_1003_preexisting_480x360.jpg

Nah, Romney won. Not by much, and not nearly as much as he needed. He scored a field goal, but was two touchdowns behind. Anyways, Obama needed to be more aggressive, and more focused. Calmy stating the truth isn't enough, this is about image.

It also would have helped if Lehrer hadn't let Romney run the debate. That's our "liberal media" for you. And that's our Romney, thinking that the rules only apply to commoners, and not to people like himself. This consistently totally whupped behavior of debate moderators follows from how the right has been working the refs for decades. Moderators know that if they challenge a Republican's bad behavior or big lies in any way, the whole media and political establishment will tar them with the "liberal bias!" label, meaning their career will effectively be over.

Let's go over some of Romney's outright lies.

1. Death Panels.

2. That he had never proposed a $5 trillion tax cut

3. Claimed Obama had added more debt than all other presidents combined

4. Said half of all green energy companies that got stimulus money had failed.

5. Said Obama had cut medicare by $716 billion.

All the conservatives here heartily approve of the lies. We don't even have to ask. There's no point in asking, because they'd just evade the question and scream hysterically at the person who asked it. "The ends justify the means for my side" isn't just a motto with them, it's a lifestyle. Romney's big lies pushed their cause, thus they love those lies.

When Obama was talking, Romney looked like he needed a bottle of Tums. He was obviously suffering from severe acid reflux.

Your lefty media heroes say Romney looked like a bird of prey and Obama looked like a meal.

They also said that he looked presidential.

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Yes, Romney did look like a bird of prey...with acid reflux...

Romney_Vulture.jpg

poor poor lakhota, just won't quit making a complete fool of themselves

oh well

Nah, Romney won. Not by much, and not nearly as much as he needed. He scored a field goal, but was two touchdowns behind. Anyways, Obama needed to be more aggressive, and more focused. Calmy stating the truth isn't enough, this is about image.

It also would have helped if Lehrer hadn't let Romney run the debate. That's our "liberal media" for you. And that's our Romney, thinking that the rules only apply to commoners, and not to people like himself. This consistently totally whupped behavior of debate moderators follows from how the right has been working the refs for decades. Moderators know that if they challenge a Republican's bad behavior or big lies in any way, the whole media and political establishment will tar them with the "liberal bias!" label, meaning their career will effectively be over.

1. Death Panels.

All the conservatives here heartily approve of the lies. We don't even have to ask. There's no point in asking, because they'd just evade the question and scream hysterically at the person who asked it. "The ends justify the means for my side" isn't just a motto with them, it's a lifestyle. Romney's big lies pushed their cause, thus they love those lies.

Obama did cut medicare by $716 billion.

And you are a liar.

I thought Obama won the debate based on facts and likeability. Some MSNBC pundits say he was not aggressive enough, which I agree; however, Obama may have simply been giving Romney enough rope to hang himself with fact checkers.

Romney was psycho, much like a rabid pit bull, as he aggressively spewed his same old distortions and lies that have mostly been debunked by fact checkers.

The moderator, Jim Lehrer, was pathetic.

:lmao:

So Shitting Bull is the one who sees the President as victorious last night!

Even Pres. Obama's Campaign's fucking flacks don't "see" it that way.

Oh, and,

Chief Shitting Bull had no credibility to lose. But he managed to dig and drill even lower.

Last edited:
A half black community organizer like obama deserved more respect from Mr Romney and the moderator Mr Lehrer...........Unprecedented.................LOl

I thought Obama won the debate based on facts and likeability. Some MSNBC pundits say he was not aggressive enough, which I agree; however, Obama may have simply been giving Romney enough rope to hang himself with fact checkers.

Romney was psycho, much like a rabid pit bull, as he aggressively spewed his same old distortions and lies that have mostly been debunked by fact checkers.

The moderator, Jim Lehrer, was pathetic.

Capture8-e1349319744970.jpg
butch-rachel-maddow.jpg

0.jpg
schultz.jpg

118059_0001.jpg

al2-300x216.jpg

Last nite MSNBC was great comedy...:clap2:

msnbcclowns02v.gif

But remember folks, they keep telling us Obama has it IN the bag...

wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee:lol:

EVERY main stream media-hired (Democrat over-sampled) poll says so!

So it must be true!

:lol::lol::lol:

Yup, even Fox, Ras and WSJ are purposely distorting their polls to show Obama in the lead.

:eusa_shifty::eusa_shifty::eusa_shifty:

you might want to take a look TODAY at the polls...it's tsk tsk for the Dear Leader

What are you talking about? The polls haven't changed yet. If they do, we'll find out in the next 2-3 days.

I'd expect movement in Ras tomorrow, if the debate changed anything, as he uses a 3 day average. Gallup will take some time since it is a 7 day average.

Just because one of the candidates won the debate doesn't mean he is going to win now. Kerry clowned Bush 8 years ago, didn't do him much good.

1. Death Panels.

Thinks HOW much you win by matters. :eusa_doh: :lol:

Although you never know when he's telling the truth, did Romney betray his wingnut base during the debate? Sounded like it to me...

Jackass I'm a Romney guy, I voted him as my Gov way back when I first voted....he did not betray me at all and I've liked him for over 10 years now.

Then again i'm not like you or the hardcore people who are opposite of you, i try to live by the motto in my sig line much like Gov Romney, and he said as much in the debate last night!

I have no dog in this fight, but for anyone who watched the debate last night to say Obama won or did well is sheer lunacy

Romney stood up and looked him in the eye for 90 minutes and slapped him around to the point where at the end Obama looked exhausted. BO's closing statement was disjointed and bordered on the ramblings of a man under the influence of something. It was terrible. Romney: A Obama: a big fat PHAIL

Barack had his ass handed to him last night, there really is no other way to put it.

Cons need to be careful about next week, you saw what happened to Obama last night. The libs were SURE Romney would be spanked.
Yeah, but we're dealing with delusional cultists, not rational people...One need look no further than the completely unhinged hater OP to recognize this.

Forum List

Back