Obama Won!

You know, there's always several ways to view these debates in order to try to decide a winner. If we want to look at it in terms of substance, I think Obama had the slight advantage. On the other hand, if we want to ask the more pivotal question of who was most successful at improving his image as presented to the American people, Romney wins on that note. If we want to ask which person managed to secure the most previously undecided voters, I think that one is a draw.

there is only one way to view the debates...

They don't matter one bit.
They dont change peoples minds.
You will vote for who you were going to vote for regardless of the debate.
You will always say you candidate WON!!! even if they had their asses handed to them.

I have to disagree.....

My daughter told me today that a friend of her's had voted for Obama, and was always very liberal, had posted on his facebook that he had completely changed his mind after watching the debates. He bashed Obama badly and said he knows he's going to vote for Romney now. All his liberal "friends" just bombarded him with responses and basically called him a traitor, and said a lot of horrible things to him. But, if this person can change his mind...he can't be the only one!

You know, there's always several ways to view these debates in order to try to decide a winner. If we want to look at it in terms of substance, I think Obama had the slight advantage. On the other hand, if we want to ask the more pivotal question of who was most successful at improving his image as presented to the American people, Romney wins on that note. If we want to ask which person managed to secure the most previously undecided voters, I think that one is a draw.

there is only one way to view the debates...

They don't matter one bit.
They dont change peoples minds.
You will vote for who you were going to vote for regardless of the debate.
You will always say you candidate WON!!! even if they had their asses handed to them.

I have to disagree.....

My daughter told me today that a friend of her's had voted for Obama, and was always very liberal, had posted on his facebook that he had completely changed his mind after watching the debates. He bashed Obama badly and said he knows he's going to vote for Romney now. All his liberal "friends" just bombarded him with responses and basically called him a traitor, and said a lot of horrible things to him. But, if this person can change his mind...he can't be the only one!

Supposedly 60 million people watched that debate last night, I'm sure some of them had a better impression of Romney and a higher likeliness to vote for him after seeing that debate.

Last edited:
I thought Obama won the debate based on facts and likeability. Some MSNBC pundits say he was not aggressive enough, which I agree; however, Obama may have simply been giving Romney enough rope to hang himself with fact checkers.

Romney was psycho, much like a rabid pit bull, as he aggressively spewed his same old distortions and lies that have mostly been debunked by fact checkers.

The moderator, Jim Lehrer, was pathetic.

I could have called this a mile away. Lakhota has NEVER said anything negative about Obama.....Obama could kill someone on stage and Lakhota would defend him.....what a fuking useless idiot
people like Lakota would never think about questioning ANYTHING Obama says or does.....and that is because of ONE reason only.....he is afraid someone like himself or Dean will call him a Racist.......

Speaking of people like Lakhota....where's TM been??? Or shouldn't i ask?? :)

I thought Obama won the debate based on facts and likeability. Some MSNBC pundits say he was not aggressive enough, which I agree; however, Obama may have simply been giving Romney enough rope to hang himself with fact checkers.

Romney was psycho, much like a rabid pit bull, as he aggressively spewed his same old distortions and lies that have mostly been debunked by fact checkers.

The moderator, Jim Lehrer, was pathetic.

That's because you're a mental midget! Even Chris Mathews said Obama got slaughtered!

I could have called this a mile away. Lakhota has NEVER said anything negative about Obama.....Obama could kill someone on stage and Lakhota would defend him.....what a fuking useless idiot
people like Lakota would never think about questioning ANYTHING Obama says or does.....and that is because of ONE reason only.....he is afraid someone like himself or Dean will call him a Racist.......

Speaking of people like Lakhota....where's TM been??? Or shouldn't i ask?? :)

Uh oh, better do a home check on her next!

When Obama was talking, Romney looked like he needed a bottle of Tums. He was obviously suffering from severe acid reflux.

You truly have hit a new low.

Your affirmative action moron lost.

Everyone agrees on that.

You are so stupid.

I have no dog in this fight, but for anyone who watched the debate last night to say Obama won or did well is sheer lunacy

Romney stood up and looked him in the eye for 90 minutes and slapped him around to the point where at the end Obama looked exhausted. BO's closing statement was disjointed and bordered on the ramblings of a man under the influence of something. It was terrible. Romney: A Obama: a big fat PHAIL

Barack had his ass handed to him last night, there really is no other way to put it.

Cons need to be careful about next week, you saw what happened to Obama last night. The libs were SURE Romney would be spanked.
Yeah, but we're dealing with delusional cultists, not rational people...One need look no further than the completely unhinged hater OP to recognize this.
For people to be so irrational and out of touch with reality is quite concerning. Even the hardcore libs are pissed he got beat up so bad (see video). I'm not even a Romney fan but he looked Presidential and took control of the whole debate. He single handedly man handled the moderator and Obama. Thats the way a Commander in Chief handles himself whether you like him or not.

I have no dog in this fight, but for anyone who watched the debate last night to say Obama won or did well is sheer lunacy

Romney stood up and looked him in the eye for 90 minutes and slapped him around to the point where at the end Obama looked exhausted. BO's closing statement was disjointed and bordered on the ramblings of a man under the influence of something. It was terrible. Romney: A Obama: a big fat PHAIL

Barack had his ass handed to him last night, there really is no other way to put it.

Cons need to be careful about next week, you saw what happened to Obama last night. The libs were SURE Romney would be spanked.
Yeah, but we're dealing with delusional cultists, not rational people...One need look no further than the completely unhinged hater OP to recognize this.
For people to be so irrational and out of touch with reality is quite concerning. Even the hardcore libs are pissed he got beat up so bad (see video) We all watched the same thing and it's just insane to me that some can say he won or that Romney looked terrible. I'm not even a Romney fan but he looked Presidential and took control of the whole debate. He single handedly man handled the moderator and Obama. Thats the way a Commander in Chief handles himself whether you like him or not.
I agree...And Vinnie Vitalis makes me physically ill.

Just because I thoroughly detest the Dallas Cowboys doesn't mean I can't look at the scoreboard and recognize that they completely kicked the shit out of the Buffalo Bills. :lol:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z303YXnQDKU]Chris Matthews' Epic Meltdown Over Obama Performance: 'What Was He Doing Tonight?' - YouTube[/ame]

I don't usually watch videos because my computer isn't the fastest! But decided to watch this....so glad i did! Lol! Chris kept saying at the end that Obama needs to start watching MSNBC. Why? Because then Obama would know what to say....he can take his lies from the media! Lol!!!

I think the funnier thing is watching how all the conservatives suddenly became absolute true believers in the polls. They're not even making an effort to be consistent. Their entire worldview instantly flipflops to whatever gives them mental gratification at any given instant.

I have to disagree.....

Im seeing a number of people come out for Romney as well.

obamafail-4.jpg

Forum List

Back