obama=WORST president in USA HISTORY!!

1796707_606446922781138_193916295_n_zps546b9af5.jpg

oh i get it; you're an o-bot pretending obama isnt a failure

no time didnt begin in january of 2009

but things WERE better when republicans ran things; except for the very richest and, those "greedy" corporations that have profits higher NOW than they ever were under republicans
took you that long? you really are on the short bus.

if you want to pretend that all the problems in the us are the direct result of the election of barack obama you clearly don't want to have a debate, or even think for that matter.

you want to bleat about whatever talk radio has told you to bleat on about. have fun with that, and if you ever decide to grow up we'll still be here

i told you i dont speak leftard

what part dont you get?

i see; there's a loser and a crybaby o-bot here; pretending i laid every problem in America at the feet of obama. it's another false construct; but the arrogant o-bot isnt man enough to have a debate without resorting to such things.

but he talks about others "growing up" so in his head he's right

what a loser]

because you arent adult enough to admit it's only fair; in obama year 6; to ask where the "change" is

you're a crybaby; pure and simple

Top 20% of the US Presidents would be top 9. Top 40% would be top 18.

Obama will be comfortably in the top 12-15 Presidents. Without question.

Five Thirty Eight analysis

In January 2013, New York Times journalist and statistician Nate Silver composed a composite list of previous presidential rankings by scholars for the purpose of predicting President Barack Obama's ranking among presidents.[41]

Abraham Lincoln
Franklin D. Roosevelt
George Washington
Theodore Roosevelt
Thomas Jefferson
Harry Truman
Woodrow Wilson
Dwight D. Eisenhower
John F. Kennedy
Ronald Reagan
James K. Polk
Lyndon B. Johnson
Andrew Jackson
James Monroe
James Madison
John Adams
Barack Obama
Bill Clinton
William McKinley
John Quincy Adams
Grover Cleveland
George H.W. Bush
Ulysses S. Grant
Gerald Ford
William Howard Taft
Jimmy Carter
Calvin Coolidge
Chester A. Arthur
Richard Nixon
James A. Garfield
Martin Van Buren
Rutherford B. Hayes
Zachary Taylor
Benjamin Harrison
Herbert Hoover
John Tyler
Millard Fillmore
George W. Bush
Andrew Johnson
William Henry Harrison
Warren G. Harding
Franklin Pierce
James Buchanan

The worst effects of obama's BEING CLUELESS WILL SHOW UP IN HIS LAST YEAR AS PRESIDENT then his chickens come to roost and america pays the price.

In November, 2016, you will have the oppertunity to vote for the President that will serve from 20Jan17 to 20Jan21. Perhaps you should be concentrating your efforts on supporting someone you like instead of endless nonsensical bithching about the present President.

where the hell do you libertards go to school ? your sentence structure along with poor spelling makes reading your bullshit even harder. :lmao:

Top 20% of the US Presidents would be top 9. Top 40% would be top 18.

Obama will be comfortably in the top 12-15 Presidents. Without question.
For that to be true, the other 30 or so would have to be Hardings or Buchanans, and America itself would thus have to be a complete shit hole.

Obama can only be saved from being in the bottom 5 if Obamacare works. Either way, definitely bottom-of-the-barrel stuff.

Forum List

Back