obama=WORST president in USA HISTORY!!

obama=WORST president in USA HISTORY!! obama trying to lead from behind has caused great damage to the USA.obama is CLUELESS,CLUELESS about our ECONOMY,CREATING JOBS,MILITARY, SPACE PROGRAM, NATIONAL DEBT,ISRAEL,SYRIA,IRAN,RUSSIA,JUST CLUELESS.

Damn.....imagine that

The worst President in US History and he kicked the shit out of the best candidates the Republucans had........TWICE

What does that say about how we view Republicans?
It says that 47% of the voting populace is brain dead, and the truly dead vote.

People are stupid because they know enough not to vote Republican

A winning strategy for the GOP

By the way, It was Romney who got 47%

Last edited:
OK Republicans...

You are playing the WORST TEAM IN FOOTBALL HISTORY and they kick the snot out of you. You dust yourself off and tell yourself that the other team got lucky, that the refs were against you and the other side cheated.
So you play the WORST TEAM IN FOOTBALL HISTORY again and run the same plays and still get the snot beat out of you

What do you do now?

OK Republicans...

You are playing the WORST TEAM IN FOOTBALL HISTORY and they kick the snot out of you. You dust yourself off and tell yourself that the other team got lucky, that the refs were against you and the other side cheated.
So you play the WORST TEAM IN FOOTBALL HISTORY again and run the same plays and still get the snot beat out of you

What do you do now?

Ask me. I know I know. Ask me.

They double down on excuses. And claim that the crowd was bought off. And that they really weren't trying to win, they just wanted to show up. And the coach they had was really a Demorat. And that they will try and do better next time.

The people have had their say, they've elected Obama twice; now the historians will take over and place Obama in the history books. How they rate Obama remains to be seen but based on their criteria and their ratings of previous presidents I would predict Obama will rate in the top twenty.
Republicans will continue to hold the worst president spot with Harding, (he's almost got a lock on that position) and now with Bush taking 5th worst president, Obama looks pretty good. I predict Obama will be some where around 17th. best president. But remember these are not permanent ratings, and as new ex-presidents are added to the list and new information come forward, positions change.

Looks lie the bitter old loons are still foaming at the mouth :eusa_boohoo:

Obama will be remembered as he is. Largely ineffectual and inept at the economy and foreign policy. His greatest failure however, will be his exacerbation of the political divide between Americans.

The people have had their say, they've elected Obama twice; now the historians will take over and place Obama in the history books. How they rate Obama remains to be seen but based on their criteria and their ratings of previous presidents I would predict Obama will rate in the top twenty.
Republicans will continue to hold the worst president spot with Harding, (he's almost got a lock on that position) and now with Bush taking 5th worst president, Obama looks pretty good. I predict Obama will be some where around 17th. best president. But remember these are not permanent ratings, and as new ex-presidents are added to the list and new information come forward, positions change.

Looks lie the bitter old loons are still foaming at the mouth :eusa_boohoo:

Last edited by a moderator:
YAWN
left-wing nutjobs sure do get apoplectic when you criticize their MESSIAH

In November, 2016, you will have the oppertunity to vote for the President that will serve from 20Jan17 to 20Jan21. Perhaps you should be concentrating your efforts on supporting someone you like instead of endless nonsensical bithching about the present President.

And from the mouth of the woman YOU want to be the next POTUS... LISTEN and LEARN!!!:eusa_boohoo:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NJxmpTMGhU0]I Am Sick And Tired - Hillary Clinton - YouTube[/ame]

Sounded like Howard Dean's meltdown:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RwkNnMrsx7Q]2004: Howard Dean's infamous yell - YouTube[/ame]

OK Republicans...

What do you do now?

Ask me. I know I know. Ask me.

They double down on excuses. And claim that the crowd was bought off. And that they really weren't trying to win, they just wanted to show up. And the coach they had was really a Demorat. And that they will try and do better next time.

In the words of Yogi Berra, it is deja vu all over again

Republicans double down on we are not conservative enough, enhance their efforts to stop people from voting, blame the media, low information voters, free stuff, voter fraud

All the while running a platform that does not have a chance of winning

all the stupid graphics and petty videos in the world cant change reality

RECORD WELFARE AND FOOD STAMPS is the Progressive legacy

Obama will be remembered as he is. Largely ineffectual and inept at the economy and foreign policy. His greatest failure however, will be his exacerbation of the political divide between Americans.

U r truly detached from reality...regardless of how u and ur ilk feel about him...Obama has been highly effective in pulling us out of the economic ditch the previous administration drove us into...in addition to bringing to a close the hideously expensive, futile and destructive wars started by W..as well as getting OBL which W couldn't in 7 years but started those wasteful wars using 9-11 as an excuse..
IN additional to the above, Obama initiated the first comprehensive health coverage accessible to all Americans..while many before him tried and couldn't do it ...and made great strides improving economic and social equity for women and minorities..including gays in the military...all this despite heavy opposition and obstruction from the GOP and endless criticism ...
True, his foreign policy record is mixed at this time, but he is to be commended for seeking alternatives to all out war in order to solve world problems ...Only time will tell how effective those efforts are.
As for "exacerbation of the political divide"...well u'know.. "It takes two to tango". Ur blanket and dishonest condemnation of Obama and denial of his achievements...so eloquently expressed in ur post...is part of the reason it exists.
U can't really blame a guy for not walking through a door after u slam it in his face....repeatedly and continuously...while shouting vile invectives at him.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

Last edited:
yawn;

DID I MISS SOMETHING?
oh no; you're still a loser in denial

record welfare and food stamps is your legacy

good thing the world is about to end and we won't have to put up with him much longer, right GISMYS?

U really need to do something about ur yawning problem bedowin...Clinically, it IS a sign that ur brain is not getting enough oxygen...as corroborated by the paucity of intellect in ur posts...

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

Last edited:

Forum List

Back