obama=WORST president in USA HISTORY!!

U really need to do something about ur yawning problem bedouin..Clinically, it IS a sign that ur brain is not getting enough oxygen...as corroborated by the paucity of intellect in ur posts...

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

yawn

another arrogant lib; self-impressed for no good reason

U really need to do something about ur yawning problem bedouin..Clinically, it IS a sign that ur brain is not getting enough oxygen...as corroborated by the paucity of intellect in ur posts...

yawn

yawn

another am-radio-for-a-brain 'conservative'; pretending time began January 20, 2009.

In November, 2016, you will have the oppertunity to vote for the President that will serve from 20Jan17 to 20Jan21. Perhaps you should be concentrating your efforts on supporting someone you like instead of endless nonsensical bithching about the present President.

LEARN FROM YOUR MISTAKE OF VOTING FOR A CLUELESS little skinny guy just because you silly liberals wanted soooooo bad to see a 1/2 black president!!! LEARN!!! learn!!

barrry_zpsea995938.jpg

yawn

yawn

another am-radio-for-a-brain 'conservative'; pretending time began January 20, 2009.

can you translate this? i dont speak leftard. what does it mean?

oh i get it; you're an o-bot pretending obama isnt a failure

no time didnt begin in january of 2009

but things WERE better when republicans ran things; except for the very richest and, those "greedy" corporations that have profits higher NOW than they ever were under republicans

oh i get it; you're an o-bot pretending obama isnt a failure

no time didnt begin in january of 2009

but things WERE better when republicans ran things; except for the very richest and, those "greedy" corporations that have profits higher NOW than they ever were under republicans
took you that long? you really are on the short bus.

if you want to pretend that all the problems in the us are the direct result of the election of barack obama you clearly don't want to have a debate, or even think for that matter.

you want to bleat about whatever talk radio has told you to bleat on about. have fun with that, and if you ever decide to grow up we'll still be here

Forum List

Back