🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Obamacare as unpopular as it ever was

Little-Acorn

Gold Member
Jun 20, 2006
San Diego, CA
It has NEVER had a majority of Americans wanting it. It was only passed by trickery, concealment, lying to the House and Senate, and a shadowy midnight-on-Christmas-Eve vote.

See attached chart.

Attachments

• ObamacareApprovalRCP_13Nov2014.jpg
    ObamacareApprovalRCP_13Nov2014.jpg
    93.5 KB · Views: 175
Obarrycare was designed for one thing - and only one thing. To provide "healthcare" for those too stupid to provide for themselves. Unfortunately, the plan does nothing to actually help those stupid people unless they have the ability to pay extraordinarily high premiums and deductibles.

It also counted on (and depends on) the healthy paying for the sick. Hasn't happened (and won't happen).

The day it was passed by the stupid people in the democrat party - it was already doomed to failure - just like this president,

What a stupid legacy for a "president" or even a faculty lounge communist like Barry.

Obarrycare was designed for one thing - and only one thing. To provide "healthcare" for those too stupid to provide for themselves.
No.

The sole purpose of Obamacare, is to transfer more money from those who earn it to those who don't.

"Health care" is merely the current excuse.

It has NEVER had a majority of Americans wanting it. It was only passed by trickery, concealment, lying to the House and Senate, and a shadowy midnight-on-Christmas-Eve vote.

See attached chart.
The problem with the conclusions people reach with polls like these...

Nobody likes health insurance, even if it's an employer plan, or an off exchange plan.

Obarrycare was designed for one thing - and only one thing. To provide "healthcare" for those too stupid to provide for themselves. Unfortunately, the plan does nothing to actually help those stupid people unless they have the ability to pay extraordinarily high premiums and deductibles.

It also counted on (and depends on) the healthy paying for the sick. Hasn't happened (and won't happen).

The day it was passed by the stupid people in the democrat party - it was already doomed to failure - just like this president,

What a stupid legacy for a "president" or even a faculty lounge communist like Barry.
Let me guess.....you're on welfare-care. Ooops! I mean medicare

Obarrycare was designed for one thing - and only one thing. To provide "healthcare" for those too stupid to provide for themselves.
No.

The sole purpose of Obamacare, is to transfer more money from those who earn it to those who don't.

"Health care" is merely the current excuse.

Probably put more eloquently than I did - it was a massive "wealth redistribution" scheme that counted on healthy people (and those on Medicare) to fund it. Robbing Peter to pay Paul. Just another government ponzi scheme.

Nope. I have private insurance. And, I'm 70 years old.

A bunch of mush brained young people who don't have much money are forced to buy more healthcare insurance than they need...wait for it...to lower my healthcare costs when I earn 8x the salary. Only the lying liberals could pitch that deal and get them to vote for it. :laugh::laugh::laugh:

A bunch of mush brained young people who don't have much money are forced to buy more healthcare insurance than they need...wait for it...to lower my healthcare costs when I earn 8x the salary. Only the lying liberals could pitch that deal and get them to vote for it. :laugh::laugh::laugh:

Well, the democrats were going to pass it - come hell or high water. Hell, most of them have admitted that they didn't have a clue what was even in the bill - they didn't give a hoot in hell. Their Messiah was going to get his "legacy bill" - even if it was a piece of shit (which we know/knew it was).

No medicare?

You know, if you need it later, they fine you for not signing up on time.

Same with SS, a hardheaded old buddy of mine found this out after he had a heart attack, and sat at home a week saying it was a pulled muscle.

Fuck you asshole.

I paid for Medicare every pay check for 30 years.

I pay over $100 a month for it now, plus supplemental insurance.

You are thinking of Medicaid, the Dem giveaway program.

See attached chart.
The problem with the conclusions people reach with polls like these...

Nobody likes health insurance, even if it's an employer plan, or an off exchange plan.
That is not true.

I was 100% satisfied with my plan before I was forced onto Medicare, and my plan reverted to secondary insurance.

See attached chart.
If Americans hate Obamacare, wait until they see Obamnesty.

Indeed. The dictator that is Obama is determined to circumvent the will of the American people. This is not going to end well, I fear. I predict that if he goes forward with this - any hope for actually "working" with republicans will down the crapper. They will declare war on his worthless ass.

Fuck you asshole.

Yeah you gotta love these assholes. I have paid into Social Security (and Medicare) for my entire working life. I receive my check each month (Social Security) and two from retirements. I pay for my (and my Wife's) private insurance and have never used Medicare or Medicaid. I PAID for Social Security - you are damned right that I'm getting my benefits! Same with Medicare, should I ever need to use it.

Only a fudged number of 8million people signing up to it should give you a clue as to how much the people hates OScamCare and the person whose name is attached on it

Fuck you asshole.

Yeah you gotta love these assholes. I have paid into Social Security (and Medicare) for my entire working life. I receive my check each month (Social Security) and two from retirements. I pay for my (and my Wife's) private insurance and have never used Medicare or Medicaid. I PAID for Social Security - you are damned right that I'm getting my benefits! Same with Medicare, should I ever need to use it.
Just don't sign up late.

Remember when SS and Medicare were called "insurance", and you were to get back a "benefit".

Only a fudged number of 8million people signing up to it should give you a clue as to how much the people hates OScamCare and the person whose name is attached on it
I want to know how many uninsured BOUGHT insurance.
Not how many signed up for a freebie.

Ha ha! Yer funny!

See attached chart.

This is not the full picture.

Here are the questions for which I would like to see the results all together:

1. Approve/Disapprove ACA.

2. Approve/Disapprove repeal of ACA.

3. Approve/Disapprove fixing ACA.

I think you would get the same results that RomneyCare got five years after enactment. RomneyCare was just as unpopular in Massachusetts after its passage, but five years later 70 percent of those polled did not want to see RomneyCare repealed, even though 60 percent felt it needed fixing.

A super-majority wanted to keep RomneyCare, even though most felt it needed to be fixed. They preferred to fix it than repeal it. This is the critical factor which the Right chooses to ignore.

So it will be with ObamaCare with time.

Forum List

Back