🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Obamacare as unpopular as it ever was

This is not the full picture.

1. Approve/Disapprove ACA.
2. Approve/Disapprove repeal of ACA.
3. Approve/Disapprove fixing ACA.
That's a more-than-full picture. Because one of the three options is impossible to do.

Obamacare cannot be fixed, any more than a concrete airplane with no wings can be made to fly. It must be thrown out and a clean start made. Without government interference this time.

Government has been messing up health care and driving up costs, every since it started trying in the 1940s.

If there's one thing we've learned in all that time, it's that a "solution" that includes government running ANY part of it, is no solution at all.

obamacareapprovalrcp_13nov2014-jpg.34032

Obamacare cannot be fixed, any more than a concrete airplane with no wings can be made to fly. It must be thrown out and a clean start made.

It's too bad the opponents of ObamaCare have never presented a comprehensive alternative to ObamaCare, then, isn't it.

As I have asked many times, "Repeal ObamaCare...AND THEN WHAT!?!" This causes the mouths of rubes to go slack and they begin drooling onto their bib overalls.

There is no comprehensive alternative legislation on the table. None. Zip. Nada. Zilch. Zero. Nothing.

For two reasons.

First, they are too chickenshit and brainless to come up with a comprehensive alternative plan.

Second, they sabotaged themselves by whining "deres too many pageses in that thar Obamacare thingy!" It's going to be pretty hard to come up with a comprehensive alternative plan without a lot of page count. And the manipulators of the right wing have worked so hard at dumbing down their base, the poor rubes can't read more'n one page afore fallin ta sleep.

tl/dnr lol

They hasta to get their know-how bout bills spoon fed to them from the manufacturers of bullshit.

DETHPANELZ!!! ZOMG!!!

You are absolutely correct that ObamaCare can't be fixed. And that is why the American people will eventually cry out for single-payer (UHC).

The Right has completely abdicated on health care reform. They bellyache a lot about the other guy's solution, but never seem to muster up enough intelligence or courage to come up with one of their own. So single-payer here we come!

Last edited:
Obamacare cannot be fixed, any more than a concrete airplane with no wings can be made to fly. It must be thrown out and a clean start made.

It's too bad the opponents of ObamaCare have never presented a comprehensive alternative to ObamaCare, then, isn't it.

As I have asked many times, "Repeal ObamaCare...AND THEN WHAT!?!" This causes the mouths of rubes to go slack and they begin drooling onto their bib overalls.

There is no comprehensive alternative legislation on the table. None. Zip. Nada. Zilch. Zero. Nothing.

For two reasons.

First, they are too chickenshit and brainless to come up with a comprehensive alternative plan.

Second, they sabotaged themselves by whining "deres too many pageses in that thar Obamacare thingy!" It's going to be pretty hard to come up with a comprehensive alternative plan without a lot of page count. And the manipulators of the right wing have worked so hard at dumbing down their base, the poor rubes can't read more'n one page afore fallin ta sleep.

tl/dnr lol

They hasta to get their know-how bout bills spoon fed to them from the manufacturers of bullshit.

DETHPANELZ!!! ZOMG!!!

You are absolutely correct that ObamaCare can't be fixed. And that is why the American people will eventually cry out for single-payer (UHC).

The Right has completely abdicated on health care reform. They bellyache a lot about the other guy's solution, but never seem to muster up enough intelligence or courage to come up with one of their own. So single-payer here we come!
There was an alternative, it was called go to school, get a job, buy your own insurance.
PP/ACA is and always has been nothing more than a way to get the middle class to pay for the non-productive, dependent class.

Obarrycare was designed for one thing - and only one thing. To provide "healthcare" for those too stupid to provide for themselves. Unfortunately, the plan does nothing to actually help those stupid people unless they have the ability to pay extraordinarily high premiums and deductibles.

It also counted on (and depends on) the healthy paying for the sick. Hasn't happened (and won't happen).

The day it was passed by the stupid people in the democrat party - it was already doomed to failure - just like this president,

What a stupid legacy for a "president" or even a faculty lounge communist like Barry.
Let me guess.....you're on welfare-care. Ooops! I mean medicare
Fuck you asshole.

I paid for Medicare every pay check for 30 years.

I pay over $100 a month for it now, plus supplemental insurance.

You are thinking of Medicaid, the Dem giveaway program.

Yeah you gotta love these assholes. I have paid into Social Security (and Medicare) for my entire working life. I receive my check each month (Social Security) and two from retirements. I pay for my (and my Wife's) private insurance and have never used Medicare or Medicaid. I PAID for Social Security - you are damned right that I'm getting my benefits! Same with Medicare, should I ever need to use it.
So what...you may have paid into it for years, but now my tax dollars go into your dumbass pockets because you're not successful enough to afford your own medical insurance without the government safety nets of medicare and social security.

I pay for your medical care with my tax dollars, and it won't be there for me when I retire, because your generation used it all up.

Oh and let me guess...minorities don't deserve any safety net themselves, right?

Why didn't you make something of yourself, like a big strong self reliant capitalist, and not need big government to subsidize your healthcare. You think $100/mo pays for all your medical bills?...no, I pay for the rest, and for nothing in return

Obarrycare was designed for one thing - and only one thing. To provide "healthcare" for those too stupid to provide for themselves. Unfortunately, the plan does nothing to actually help those stupid people unless they have the ability to pay extraordinarily high premiums and deductibles.

It also counted on (and depends on) the healthy paying for the sick. Hasn't happened (and won't happen).

The day it was passed by the stupid people in the democrat party - it was already doomed to failure - just like this president,

What a stupid legacy for a "president" or even a faculty lounge communist like Barry.
Let me guess.....you're on welfare-care. Ooops! I mean medicare
Fuck you asshole.

I paid for Medicare every pay check for 30 years.

I pay over $100 a month for it now, plus supplemental insurance.

You are thinking of Medicaid, the Dem giveaway program.

Yeah you gotta love these assholes. I have paid into Social Security (and Medicare) for my entire working life. I receive my check each month (Social Security) and two from retirements. I pay for my (and my Wife's) private insurance and have never used Medicare or Medicaid. I PAID for Social Security - you are damned right that I'm getting my benefits! Same with Medicare, should I ever need to use it.
So what...you may have paid into it for years, but now my tax dollars go into your dumbass pockets because you're not successful enough to afford your own medical insurance without the government safety nets of medicare and social security.

I pay for your medical care with my tax dollars, and it won't be there for me when I retire, because your generation used it all up.

Oh and let me guess...minorities don't deserve any safety net themselves, right?

Why didn't you make something of yourself, like a big strong self reliant capitalist, and not need big government to subsidize your healthcare. You think $100/mo pays for all your medical bills?...no, I pay for the rest, and for nothing in return

What a fucking dickhead. How many damned times do I have to tell you that I have private insurance you brain dead fucker?

And one day, YOUR kids will be paying a for YOUR Medicare dumbass. That's the way the system works you retard.

Forum List

Back