Obamacare Consumers Are Getting Tired Of Those High Deductibles

tigerred59

Gold Member
Mar 17, 2015
Uh, note to all you ass holes hating on OBamacare, ie ACA.....I don't have Obamacare, I have for the last 20 years employer sponsored healthcare....and guess what? My deductible is 2 grand and unless I see my doctor just about every other day, I never meet my deductible and lot of the cost....comes out my pockets. And have been for years...and guess what? This was lonnnnnnnnnggggggg before we ever heard of a black guy named Obama. And before the Nazi Healthcare industry figured out how to fuck us all with high deductibles, they had this little scam on the side, called RAISE FUCKIN PREMIUMS EVERY ENROLLMENT QUARTER....take what little raises we'd all get. Now if your married and you carry Etna insurance or have kids....500 dollar a month!!

WE NEED SINGLE PAYER TO PUT THESE BASTARDS OUT OF BUSINESS FOR EVER@@@@

Uh, note to all you ass holes hating on OBamacare, ie ACA.....I don't have Obamacare, I have for the last 20 years employer sponsored healthcare....and guess what? My deductible is 2 grand and unless I see my doctor just about every other day, I never meet my deductible and lot of the cost....comes out my pockets. And have been for years...and guess what? This was lonnnnnnnnnggggggg before we ever heard of a black guy named Obama. And before the Nazi Healthcare industry figured out how to fuck us all with high deductibles, they had this little scam on the side, called RAISE FUCKIN PREMIUMS EVERY ENROLLMENT QUARTER....take what little raises we'd all get. Now if your married and you carry Etna insurance or have kids....500 dollar a month!!

No we don't. We need to deport you leftists to Venezuela and abolish Obamacare.

How bout slicing your nuts and dick off, shoving them up your ass, then throwing your white ass off a plane over Iraq!!

How bout slicing your nuts and dick off, shoving them up your ass, then throwing your white ass off a plane over Iraq!!
Yeah right, Jiggaboo Jane....that ain't gonna happen. You're only 13% of the population...you'll be shipped back to Africa with bones in your noses and straw undies before that ever happens.

what is your max out of pocket

with single payer in the end you will pay more

Yeah right, Jiggaboo Jane....that ain't gonna happen. You're only 13% of the population...you'll be shipped back to Africa with bones in your noses and straw undies before that ever happens.

Jiggaboo Jane???? LOLOLOL...where you get this shit? Reading Uncle Tom's Cabin?? LOLOLOLOLO....dude, there ain't a piece of soil anywhere on this planet where you white roach infested lice lickers haven't fucked up. Who the fuck wants to go to Africa, too many white mops seeking single hot buffalo eating black men. I'd rather stay in America and be shot by a racist white cop while watching white men try to grow hair on them concrete slabs they call a head.!!

Every time I see doctor for what ever reason and I get a bill...My insurance company pays next to nothing, I'm the one paying the residual which can go as high a 1 grand....like this stress test I'm still payin for for last year.

Jiggaboo Jane???? LOLOLOL...where you get this shit? Reading Uncle Tom's Cabin?? LOLOLOLOLO....dude, there ain't a piece of soil anywhere on this planet where you white roach infested lice lickers haven't fucked up. Who the fuck wants to go to Africa, too many white mops seeking single hot buffalo eating black men. I'd rather stay in America and be shot by a racist white cop while watching white men try to grow hair on them concrete slabs they call a head.!!
Hahaha....your black ass knows you wouldn't have it better in Africa...yet you keep attacking the producers that keep your fat Aunt Jemima ass alive via food stamps and a welfare check.

Without me, you wouldn't be having that chicken dinner with grape drank tonight.

Don't ever forget it.

Every time I see doctor for what ever reason and I get a bill...My insurance company pays next to nothing, I'm the one paying the residual which can go as high a 1 grand....like this stress test I'm still payin for for last year.

sounds like you have a shitty plan

i know folks who has a maximum out of pocket of 500 dollars

that now every covered service is paid 100 percent by the insurance

Jonny, I hate to admit it, I should have asked years ago, but what IS 'single payer'? How is it supposed to work, and why will it cost more in the long run?

Ya think? I work for a company that is owned by some sand nigga in India and these diaper wearing fucks are cheap and shop for cheap everything in benefits.....yeah, fucked up company, fucked up plan!! Atnae is the worst insurance company in the country!!

Hahaha....your black ass knows you wouldn't have it better in Africa...yet you keep attacking the producers that keep your fat Aunt Jemima ass alive via food stamps and a welfare check.

Without me, you wouldn't be having that chicken dinner with grape drank tonight.

Don't ever forget it.

LOLOLOLOLOL.....now I know yo ass is nothing but trashy......section 8, chicken and juice.....LOLOLOLOL....next you'll be describing a pipe hit.....just one question white trashy......where's the wife? Or did Tryone take that too...LOLOLOL:banana::banana::banana::banana:

Jonny, I hate to admit it, I should have asked years ago, but what IS 'single payer'? How is it supposed to work, and why will it cost more in the long run?

basically it means there is a certain amount of dollars

and everyone dips out of it

the more people the less service that is affordable

medicare was supposed to be the neatest thing since sliced bread

now the old geezers need a supplemental insurance

a medication insurance

and co pays

sweet deal huh

Ya think? I work for a company that is owned by some sand nigga in India and these diaper wearing fucks are cheap and shop for cheap everything in benefits.....yeah, fucked up company, fucked up plan!! Atnae is the worst insurance company in the country!!

that is not what i have run into

Forum List

Back