ObamaCare = Devolution of Effective Government

boedicca

Uppity Water Nymph from the Land of Funk
Gold Supporting Member
Feb 12, 2007
A letter read by Bret Baier pretty much sums up how our government has devolved in effectiveness:

“Putting things in perspective: March 21st 2010 to October 1 2013 is 3 years, 6 months, 10 days. December 7, 1941 to May 8, 1945 is 3 years, 5 months, 1 day. What this means is that in the time we were attacked at Pearl Harbor to the day Germany surrendered is not enough time for this progressive federal government to build a working webpage. Mobilization of millions, building tens of thousands of tanks, planes, jeeps, subs, cruisers, destroyers, torpedoes, millions upon millions of guns, bombs, ammo, etc. Turning the tide in North Africa, Invading Italy, D-Day, Battle of the Bulge, Race to Berlin – all while we were also fighting the Japanese in the Pacific!! And in that amount of time – this administration can’t build a working webpage.”

Michelle Malkin | The HealthCare.gov mess in historical perspective «

Well put

but when we have a citizenry who is not informed or care about what their politicians do (especially the Democrat base of voters) and now let this government just run all over them in silence for the most part

this is what we get

why do you think Democrats with the help from the left biased media and base villainized the Tea Party? They had the nerve to speak out against this government...

I think it's hopeless, as I've watched this happening for sixty years and these elected, lying, corrupted, thieving, vile Political bastard's in this Government knows it

Last edited:
Is there anything that we can compare to US government "effectiveness" between December 7, 1941 to May 8, 1945?

Perhaps all we need is a preceeding decade of world-wide economic depression, and the rise of multiple dictatorships that declare war on the US to satisfy anyone's definition of Federal Government effectiveness.

:eusa_hand:

With this in mind, it appears the Obama Administration may be working on a very sound foundation for the future.

A letter read by Bret Baier pretty much sums up how our government has devolved in effectiveness:

“Putting things in perspective: March 21st 2010 to October 1 2013 is 3 years, 6 months, 10 days. December 7, 1941 to May 8, 1945 is 3 years, 5 months, 1 day. What this means is that in the time we were attacked at Pearl Harbor to the day Germany surrendered is not enough time for this progressive federal government to build a working webpage. Mobilization of millions, building tens of thousands of tanks, planes, jeeps, subs, cruisers, destroyers, torpedoes, millions upon millions of guns, bombs, ammo, etc. Turning the tide in North Africa, Invading Italy, D-Day, Battle of the Bulge, Race to Berlin – all while we were also fighting the Japanese in the Pacific!! And in that amount of time – this administration can’t build a working webpage.”

Michelle Malkin | The HealthCare.gov mess in historical perspective «

Yes, my eyes opened wide as I watched and listened to the well-researched Bret Baier, compare the ineptitude of the O administration to events in history that required competent minds to implement and accomplish.

How can anyone be such a clown and massive failure as a president, and still like his job.

Either O has smoked too much crack or as Carville said, albeit jokingly, he needs to start. One has to agree with Carville on one point, “Obama’s problem, I think, is he’s a man in politics that doesn’t like politics,” Carville said.

Read more: James Carville to President Obama: Try crack pipe - Tal Kopan - POLITICO.com

We'd all be better off if Obama spent the rest of his 2nd term partying with the Choom Gang on the golf course.

Is there anything that we can compare to US government "effectiveness" between December 7, 1941 to May 8, 1945?

Perhaps all we need is a preceeding decade of world-wide economic depression, and the rise of multiple dictatorships that declare war on the US to satisfy anyone's definition of Federal Government effectiveness.

:eusa_hand:

With this in mind, it appears the Obama Administration may be working on a very sound foundation for the future.

I really can't think of anything that the Federal Government runs efficiently or effectively?

The government is really good at spending other people's money, avoiding accountability, and racking up massive quantities of debt.

Forum List

Back