Obamacare is great

Provide the link then.

:lol:

Review & Outlook: Congress's ObamaCare Exemption - WSJ.com

Cue "right wing talking points meme" in 3..2..1....

Just as I said.

When the law was crafted they forgot that congress receives benefits from the FEHBP.

They added a provision so that people could still use FEHBP if they wanted to because it had employer contributions, or go through the ACA. Just like you or I.

Fail, as usual for poor little Rabbler.

nope, it is YOU, who FAIL.
he roved his point.
you just LIED

Those are all the things not covered, right?

Because for most people Obamacare looks like this:
Restrictions on doctors used.
Deductible of $5,000 so no benefit at all until major medical event
Co pay of 80/20 so in the event of a major medical event the patient is still on the hook for 20%
Premiums 50% higher than currently.

This might be why so few people have jumped all over O-care and why Congress exempted itself.
If it were a good deal, it wouldn't need a mandate to work.

Rabbi. Get your facts straight.

Congress is not exempt from Obamacare, they already receive healthcare benefits from their employer.. The Federal government, just like you or I, they have a choice to stay on that plan or use the ACA exchanges.
They are specifically exempt from provisions of Obozocare. Quit repeating admin talking points.

congress is not "exempt". they voted themselves a 72% govt subsidy so that they will not be impacted by the much higher obamacare premiums----------effectively making them exempt from the impacts of the bill that they passed and obozo signed. BTW, obama and his staff also get the subsidy.

I just got a letter from Blue Cross Blue Shield, and I will quote it directly....

"Preventive care with no out of pocket costs including checkups, cholesterol checks, even mammograms."

"Guaranteed acceptance with no medical exams required."

"Choice of doctors."

"No lifetime limits on covered services."

Thanks, President Obama.

Key words: Covered services.

I just got a letter from Blue Cross Blue Shield, and I will quote it directly....

"Preventive care with no out of pocket costs including checkups, cholesterol checks, even mammograms."

"Choice of doctors."

Thanks, President Obama.

better check your deductibles and co-pays. you may be thanking him for screwing you with sand filled vaseline.

"Choice of doctors."

Thanks, President Obama.

Hey Chris. You should email this writer at the Daily Kos who just got royally screwed.

Maybe by letting him know how happy you personally are it might make him feel better.

My wife and I just got our updates from Kaiser telling us what our 2014 rates will be. Her monthly has been $168 this year, mine $150.

We have a high deductible. We are generally healthy people who don't go to the doctor often. I barely ever go. The insurance is in case of a major catastrophe.

Well, now, because of Obamacare, my wife's rate is gong to $302 per month and mine is jumping to $284.

I am canceling insurance for us and I am not paying any fucking penalty. What the hell kind of reform is this?

Oh, ok, if we qualify, we can get some government assistance. Great. So now I have to jump through another hoop to just chisel some of this off. And we don't qualify, anyway, so what's the point?

I never felt too good about how this was passed and what it entailed, but I figured if it saved Americans money, I could go along with it.

I don't know what to think now. This appears, in my experience, to not be a reform for the people.

Daily Kos: Obamacare will double my monthly premium (according to Kaiser)

I have employee provided health care and we can keep ours. I don't see what the big issue is unless you start to believe some of the GOP talking points.

Yo Chris.

Try telling the guy who's deductable is $13,999.00.

I'm sure he and all those paying those high deductables will disagree about how great Obamacare is.

Also, wait till 2015 when what you pay for benefits will be taxed as INCOME.

Tell us then how great it is there Chris.

"Choice of doctors."

Thanks, President Obama.

Key words: Covered services.

which were covered way before obozocare.
plus colonoscopies were covered as well - and are not in his plan, as I see.

I have employee provided health care and we can keep ours. I don't see what the big issue is unless you start to believe some of the GOP talking points.

until 2018 if this crap stays.

after that - you will greet obabblecare with joy :D

"Choice of doctors."

Thanks, President Obama.

Hey Chris. You should email this writer at the Daily Kos who just got royally screwed.

Maybe by letting him know how happy you personally are it might make him feel better.

My wife and I just got our updates from Kaiser telling us what our 2014 rates will be. Her monthly has been $168 this year, mine $150.

We have a high deductible. We are generally healthy people who don't go to the doctor often. I barely ever go. The insurance is in case of a major catastrophe.

Well, now, because of Obamacare, my wife's rate is gong to $302 per month and mine is jumping to $284.

I am canceling insurance for us and I am not paying any fucking penalty. What the hell kind of reform is this?

Oh, ok, if we qualify, we can get some government assistance. Great. So now I have to jump through another hoop to just chisel some of this off. And we don't qualify, anyway, so what's the point?

I never felt too good about how this was passed and what it entailed, but I figured if it saved Americans money, I could go along with it.

I don't know what to think now. This appears, in my experience, to not be a reform for the people.

Daily Kos: Obamacare will double my monthly premium (according to Kaiser)

well, he got what he voted for, didn't he?

he WAS warned.

many times.

he did not listen.

Tirge Caps with the opinion piece at the Daily Kos is a hard core progressive.

He's royally pissed off. You can cut the crap over "GOP talking points". DK couldn't possibly be mistaken as a right wing rag.

I was just reading that doctors and hospitals are beginning to demand the deduction portion of your bill up front.

Now that's gonna leave a mark.

Provide the link then.

Review & Outlook: Congress's ObamaCare Exemption - WSJ.com

Cue "right wing talking points meme" in 3..2..1....

Just as I said.

When the law was crafted they forgot that congress receives benefits from the FEHBP.

They added a provision so that people could still use FEHBP if they wanted to because it had employer contributions, or go through the ACA. Just like you or I.

Fail, as usual for poor little Rabbler.

You obviously didnt read teh link, you incompetent lying boob.

Tirge Caps with the opinion piece at the Daily Kos is a hard core progressive.

He's royally pissed off. You can cut the crap over "GOP talking points". DK couldn't possibly be mistaken as a right wing rag.

I'm hardly using "talking points" when I read from the document that was sent me by my current provider.

I tell you, the denial in some is just so fucking strong...

Yo Chris.

Try telling the guy who's deductable is $13,999.00.

I'm sure he and all those paying those high deductables will disagree about how great Obamacare is.

Also, wait till 2015 when what you pay for benefits will be taxed as INCOME.

Tell us then how great it is there Chris.

I guarantee whoever runs in 2016 from the Dems will go out of his way to distance himself from Obamacare and will run on removing that tax. "We'll keep the benefits of Obamacare, but get rid of the taxes" kind of a thing.

Even the people at work who are die-hard Obamabots are super pissed over what's happened to their insurance coverage and rates and the upcoming taxes.

Forum List

Back