Obamacare just ruined my life

Because his employer wants to remain in business. My employer has, HAD, 60 fulltime employees. Factor in providing health insurance to each of them and it is not financial feasable.

His employer, like mine, is CHOOSING to REMAIN IN BUSINESS by reducing the number of fulltime employees.

This law has incentatived reducing workers hours.

But this is basic stuff to anyone running a business right now, and the fact that these concepts are so foriegn so someone liberals on this thread demostrates how out of touch they are with what if happening, what I like to call REALITY.

If this whole thing (Obamacare) allegedly (I saw another poster state this) takes place in 2015, why are employers choosing to cut their employees hours now, instead of making it effective in 2015?

our ancillary staff had their hours cut starting January 1st this year.

and there are no insurance for them anymore.

you get what you vote for.

Interesting.

Your employer was providing insurance for full time ancillary staff.......but decided to cut their hours because they were going to be forced to provide insurance for them if they were kept at full time?

That sounds a bit odd.

Why must so many people lie?

Maybe your employer is hiring more people so he doesn't have to pay all that overtime.

That would be a waste in Catering.

The veteran staff can take up to three or four tables of 12-14 people each, while new comers can rarely handle more than two tables of 10.

Not mention, our Catering Hall has regular guests like Peter King and the like (even though I utterly loathe and despise the man).

However, I'm sure you Central Planning Libtards think you know what's best for a Catering Hall.

I just received a letter from my job stating that no one will be working more than 30 hours a week.

I normally worked 48-52 hours per week generating 10 hours of regular play, and 8-12 hours of overtime time...

10 + 12= 48??

thank God you're not a math teacher.

....?

Take my thirty hours, and add 10, then add 12, (30) + (10) + (12) = 52 hours.

Sometimes you don't get all those hours every week, so you fall short to 48 hours...

and my majors are mathematics and music, you FUCKING LIBTARD THAT CANT EVEN ADD to 52 or recognize and AVERAGE

Maybe your employer is hiring more people so he doesn't have to pay all that overtime.

The veteran staff can take up to three or four tables of 12-14 people each, while new comers can rarely handle more than two tables of 10.

Not mention, our Catering Hall has regular guests like Peter King and the like (even though I utterly loathe and despise the man).

However, I'm sure you Central Planning Libtards think you know what's best for a Catering Hall.

So......are they going to turn away business? If they are cutting your hours they need to hire new staff to cover.....right?

Which is it?

I was self employed for years and never had insurance. It was too expensive for me and my family, so I put money into savings for a medical fund.
My Papa always told me; You can make money for other people or you can make money for yourself. I suggest you entrepreneur yourself and find the income you want.
or get a trade.

I just took a look at 2A's post history for the past week. He must be on vacation.

50 hours a week my ass.

Liars gotta lie.

It's usually slow after the Holiday weekends...

Again, you know nothing about Catering.

Also most of our hours are stacked in double shifts Friday, Saturday and Sunday, 14-16 hours per each of those days.

Also, there's something called a CELLPHONE, where you can post on the internet during breaks.

Last edited:
Just think......the dude who waits tables t the joint down the street will also have his hours cut.....2A can go down there and pick up 20 hours. Easy as pie.

Except for the CONFLICTING schedules, lesser combined pay (no overtime), not surety of the reliability of tips, traveling to different locations, etc

Awwww. C'mon man......quit making excuses. You can do it.

Or.....you and all the other waiters in your town can unionize and fight this shit like real Americans. What will your employer do when they can't hire anyone without giving them 40 hours? They'll give you 40 hours, that's what.

So......are they going to turn away business? If they are cutting your hours they need to hire new staff to cover.....right?

Which is it?

Yes, there will be less parties in general at our Catering Hall.

That's how bad Obamacare is, that they'd rather lose business and have less parties overall.

How can you possibly maintain the same number of parties when the lower management and veteran staff cannot be present?

If this whole thing (Obamacare) allegedly (I saw another poster state this) takes place in 2015, why are employers choosing to cut their employees hours now, instead of making it effective in 2015?

Interesting.

Your employer was providing insurance for full time ancillary staff.......but decided to cut their hours because they were going to be forced to provide insurance for them if they were kept at full time?

That sounds a bit odd.

they were providing some sort of insurance, but decided it is not worthy to be engaged in the obamacare crap with a lot of mandatory services to be payed for.
It is not my employer- we work in the same system but on the different levels. the ancillary staff is employed by a different company.

Just think......the dude who waits tables t the joint down the street will also have his hours cut.....2A can go down there and pick up 20 hours. Easy as pie.

Except for the CONFLICTING schedules, lesser combined pay (no overtime), not surety of the reliability of tips, traveling to different locations, etc

Awwww. C'mon man......quit making excuses. You can do it.

Or.....you and all the other waiters in your town can unionize and fight this shit like real Americans. What will your employer do when they can't hire anyone without giving them 40 hours? They'll give you 40 hours, that's what.

No, they'll go out of business, Detroit style.

I only have one fight left, as a true American.

Last edited by a moderator:

Which is it?

That's how bad Obamacare is, that they'd rather lose business and have less parties overall.

How can you possibly maintain the same number of parties when the lower management and veteran staff cannot be present?

Hmmmm. You work for idiots. You are better off going elsewhere. Good businesspeople do not turn down business.

Interesting.

That sounds a bit odd.

they were providing some sort of insurance, but decided it is not worthy to be engaged in the obamacare crap with a lot of mandatory services to be payed for.
It is not my employer- we work in the same system but on the different levels. the ancillary staff is employed by a different company.

Blah....blah.....bullshit.

Which is it?

Hmmmm. You work for idiots. You are better off going elsewhere. Good businesspeople do not turn down business.

I've been working there for three years.

THRE IS NO FUCKING WAY THEY CAN POSSIBLY HAVE MORE BUSINESS.

If they hired a rookie staff with NO management, the reviews and reputation of the Watermill would plummet to rock bottom.

You're a fucking moron.

You have proven why Centrally Planned economies ALWAYS fail, because FUCKTARDS like you think you have the knowledge and wisdom to run every different type and variety of business and service.

Last edited:

I've been working there for three years.

THRE IS NO FUCKING WAY THEY CAN POSSIBLY HAVE MORE BUSINESS.

If they hired a rookie staff with NO management, the reviews and reputation of the Watermill would plummet to rock bottom.

You're a fucking moron.

You have proven why Centrally Planned economies ALWAYS fail, because FUCKTARDS like you think you have the knowledge and wisdom to run every different type and variety of business and service.

You just said that your employer is going to decline business now so they can cut your hours and avoid a mandate for providing insurance that starts in a year and a half.
Do you realize how fucking stupid that sounds? You insult everyone here without even knowing it. That is how clueless you are.

As someone said on another message board:

It will be simple. This is the way the exchange will work--you fork over $400 a month to the exchange and in exhange YOU WILL GET NO CARE.
Yup, this is what the elite figured out:

They knew they couldn't just say "we're going to steal $5,000.00 from you per year", so they figured out a way to do the same thing with a massive deception claiming that you're going to be getting healthcare from the forced insurance you're going to buy, and when you get it, you won't get any care (which is the same thing as directly stealing from you).

Then the audacity for them to say that "full time is at least 30 hours per week"--they KNEW this would decimate the economy, and it was deliberately done because they knew business would cut everyone's hours. It is a diabolical as hell austerity measure to make sure everyone gets poor as f*ck. They want us as poor as people in Chad. People can't even find ONE job, how the F*CK is everyone supposed to find TWO? IT ISN'T GOING TO F*CKING HAPPEN FOR MOST OF THE POPULATION.

This is also going to make everything more expensive, on top of how inflation itself is making everything more expensive, removing people's ability to even buy anything.

Oh btw, with gas prices completely insane and that will go beyond insanity with Syria--even if you have 2 jobs, you can kiss your f*cking money that you made to barely make ends meet with the 2nd job goodbye with all the extra driving around you'll have to do to that second job, which could be tens of miles from wherever your other job is, if you can even find one--because EVERYONE ELSE is going to be looking for that "2nd job" too just to keep from getting thrown on the street.

Oh and what a coincidence that DHS is extremely concerned about people getting mad about Obamacare, and that the massively expanded IRS is gearing up to SWAT team anyone's residence that doesn't bow down to the new tyranny.

Interesting.

That sounds a bit odd.

Blah....blah.....bullshit.

you are so used to lie yourself that you can't think about any logical response :lol:

Forum List

Back