🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

ObamaCare Lives! Care To Explain That, Repubs???

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aug 8, 2017
I don't understand how ObamaCare still exists after 6+ months of the nightmare Trump presidency. Maybe one of you worthless Repugs can explain it to me....

When Obama was President, the anti-American, traitorous Repug Party voted over 50 times to repeal ObamaCare. Now that they have a worthless Repug like Trump in the White House, the Repug Party completely lost their nerve, like the worthless losers that they are, and they failed to repeal and replace the bill.

Can any of you worthless Repugs please explain this to me?

Here's my take -- Obama OWNS the Repug Party!!!! He is smiling in retirement!

Well, the Repug Party is also hypocritical and completely full of shit. That's the obvious answer. But hell, everyone already knows that...

• Banned
this may come as a shock to you

but the gop leadership isn't going to give up it's control over you.

you're a slave to the government, and you don't even know it.

In other words, you can't explain it, either. Luckily, I already explained it for you.

In other words, you can't explain it, either. Luckily, I already explained it for you.
I did explain it, you just don't understand.

but that makes you the kind of person the dnc wants.

• Banned

Got it. Thank you, Obi-Wan Kenobi. You are so wise, like all smug independents who don't know nothin.

Got it. Thank you, Obi-Wan Kenobi. You are so wise, like all smug independents who don't know nothin.
I know the dnc wants total control of my life, and it's sheep cheer the tyranny.

I also know that the rnc will say they are going to stop it, but really the leaders want the power as well.

RussianWingers constantly bitch about the government controlling their lives, but dont have the balls to move to a country where the government actually does have control over their lives. They have it better here than any other country in the world, they just like to bitch and whine.

I don't understand how ObamaCare still exists after 6+ months of the nightmare Trump presidency. Maybe one of you worthless Repugs can explain it to me....

When Obama was President, the anti-American, traitorous Repug Party voted over 50 times to repeal ObamaCare. Now that they have a worthless Repug like Trump in the White House, the Repug Party completely lost their nerve, like the worthless losers that they are, and they failed to repeal and replace the bill.

Well, the Repug Party is also hypocritical and completely full of shit. That's the obvious answer. But hell, everyone already knows that...
Does it pay for itself yet as Barry promised?

Does it NOT cost a dime as Barry Promisef?

Did people get to keep the plans they liked?

Has it begun to LOWER premiums like Barry promised?

Is there lots of competition in the exchanges to help lower costs?

Does everyone have health care coverage now as Barry promised, or are people still losing coverage as companies pull out of the exchanges?

Yes, the POS still has a heartbeat...for now.

You should be so proud of Barry and the Dems for ramming it down the throats of the majority of Americans who did not want it...

Does everyone have health care coverage now as Barry promised, or are people still losing coverage as companies pull out of the exchanges?

You should be so proud of Barry and the Dems for ramming it down the throats of the majority of Americans who did not want it...

You make it sound like it should be EASY for the GOP to simply repeal it, put things back to the wonderful way they were before,

and march on to victory in 2018!!

You didn't answer my question, lightweight -- Why does ObamaCare still exist after Repugs promised to repeal it? If it's as bad as you say, it should have been easy for Repugs to repeal it.

I'm not interested in reading your tired Repug bullshit. However, I give you permission to try to answer the question once again.

You make it sound like it should be EASY for the GOP to simply repeal it, put things back to the wonderful way they were before,

Yep, this should be an easy political victory for Repugs, since ObamaCare is so "terrible". Yet, they can't repeal it after 7 years of promising to do it. Pathetic little men.

RussianWingers constantly bitch about the government controlling their lives, but dont have the balls to move to a country where the government actually does have control over their lives. They have it better here than any other country in the world, they just like to bitch and whine.

That is about the stupidest thing I've seen today.

If they had the balls to do it, that's exactly what would happen.

You didn't answer my question, lightweight -- Why does ObamaCare still exist after Repugs promised to repeal it? If it's as bad as you say, it should have been easy for Repugs to repeal it.

I'm not interested in reading your tired Repug bullshit. However, I give you permission to try to answer the question once again.

Hey you stupid snowflake, you do know that the politicians who couldn't do it don't have to live under it. You DO know at least that don't you?

Well lets see now if you have the intellectual capacity to put two and tow together. I'm betting you don't.

Why does it take balls? ObamaCare is "horrible". So why can't Repugs repeal it and get that easy political victory?

Yes, this is what happens when you Repugs live in a world of delusion and hypocrisy. You've really done a great job making total idiots of yourselves over ObamaCare.

Well you see.................it's a law still on the books and hasn't been revised or replaced yet.............

You see that's how they create laws in the United States...........and the Founders didn't make it easy to pass them..........took 9 months for Obamacare to become a law BTW.........having control of the Congress, Senate and WH..............

So be patient..........it will eventually get axed.......there is still time..............

And let's look at the bills to repair Obamacare from the Dems..............

There ya go.

Why does it take balls? ObamaCare is "horrible". So why can't Repugs repeal it and get that easy political victory?

Yes, this is what happens when you Repugs live in a world of delusion and hypocrisy. You've really done a great job making total idiots of yourselves over ObamaCare.

Really? Your lack of knowledge about politics is astounding.

Yes, it takes balls because of the negative way the left wing media will portray it, and did right up until the vote failed. You also don't seem to realize that the GOP is much like the DNC in that they desire power, and getting control of 1/6th of our economy is a lot of power.

You should stop listening to left wing nut job sites and educate yourself.

what a fuckhead.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back