🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

ObamaCare Lives! Care To Explain That, Repubs???

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't understand how ObamaCare still exists after 6+ months of the nightmare Trump presidency. Maybe one of you worthless Repugs can explain it to me....

When Obama was President, the anti-American, traitorous Repug Party voted over 50 times to repeal ObamaCare. Now that they have a worthless Repug like Trump in the White House, the Repug Party completely lost their nerve, like the worthless losers that they are, and they failed to repeal and replace the bill.

Can any of you worthless Repugs please explain this to me?

Here's my take -- Obama OWNS the Repug Party!!!! He is smiling in retirement!

Well, the Repug Party is also hypocritical and completely full of shit. That's the obvious answer. But hell, everyone already knows that...
what a fuckhead.

He's not too bright is he?

I'm much brighter than you and your precious GOP, lightweight. Who promised for 7+ years to repeal ObamaCare and then pussied out.

You whine about the "left wing media" like a little Repug bitch and how they are going to make the GOP look like a bunch of meanies if they repeal ObamaCare. Wahhhh! NOBODY made the Repug Party promise for 7+ years and vote 50+ times that they were going to repeal ObamaCare. That was all their doing.

Quit being a little cry baby Repug bitch and just admit the truth -- your Repug Party is full of shit and they suck at governing. They did this to themselves, cry baby.

Hey retard, you asked me a specific question and I answered it. Now you take my answer out of context and use it in another discussion. Then you pepper your ignorant and irrelevant comment with childish insults.

Dude you are too stupid to talk to. Dismissed.

No you didn't. You whined like a little bitch about the "liberal media". The liberal media didn't stop Repugs from voting over 50 times to repeal ObamaCare, did they? So how is the liberal media preventing the repeal now all of a sudden?

Your shit is weak, Repug little man. You've got no facts, no game, and no intellect.

theo1.jpg

The Republicans are the party in power. They can't repeal Obamacare. They could improve it with bi-partisan action - but only they can decide to do that, because they ARE the party in power.

Therefore, the GOP is choosing party over country.

Why didn't Democrats improve it when they were in power? It seems all they wanted to do was pass whatever they could to claim a victory. It was the Democrats choosing party over power.

The Democrats didn't have the votes, simpleton. They lost their 60 vote, filibuster-proof majority after Ted Kennedy died and that doofus Repug took his place in the Senate. They still passed a decent bill that helped millions of Americans, so they didn't choose party over power.

The Republicans are the party in power. They can't repeal Obamacare. They could improve it with bi-partisan action - but only they can decide to do that, because they ARE the party in power.

Why didn't Democrats improve it when they were in power? It seems all they wanted to do was pass whatever they could to claim a victory. It was the Democrats choosing party over power.

So now it's the Democrats' fault because the GOP can't repeal and won't improve Obamacare.

Nice spin, Cultie.

I thought Lord Obama signed the perfect healthcare plan. How do you improve on perfection? If it isn't perfect, why did the Democrats put it through to begin with? Until the Republicans do something it is still on the Democrats. The other issue is it took the Democrats a year and a half to come up with the bill, yet you think the GOP can fix it?

I think you want the GOP to do something with Obamacare so the Democrats can get out from underneath the failure it has become.

You have a selective memory. Most liberals knew at the time ObamaCare wasn't perfect. Do you not remember all the liberal unhappiness that there was no public option in the bill? Of course you don't because you are intellectually dishonest. However, Democrats are responsible adults and they knew there was plenty of good stuff in the bill that would help millions of Americans, so they passed the bill. Which was the responsible thing to do.

You see, Democrats actually know how to govern. Repugs don't have a fucking clue.

So Democrats, knew they didn't have the perfect plan and passed the legislation anyway. Like I said party over country. So now they want Republicans to fix it? Lol!

You lefties are in a hurry to dump Obamacare on Republicans.

Obamacare is terrible, many promises made were not kept. Sorry it wasn't a good bill, you burdened the middle class in favor of the rich and the poor.

All your childish insults aside, you post is totally empty and void of anything but your partisan BS.

I don't understand how ObamaCare still exists after 6+ months of the nightmare Trump presidency. Maybe one of you worthless Repugs can explain it to me....

When Obama was President, the anti-American, traitorous Repug Party voted over 50 times to repeal ObamaCare. Now that they have a worthless Repug like Trump in the White House, the Repug Party completely lost their nerve, like the worthless losers that they are, and they failed to repeal and replace the bill.

Well, the Repug Party is also hypocritical and completely full of shit. That's the obvious answer. But hell, everyone already knows that...
Democrats that is all you need to know. They voted in a lemming like block in the middle of night to pass the disaster and they vote in a block to keep the disaster. And yet you blame Republicans because they are not a lemming like voting block.

The American people are not stupid. They see what the Democrats have done and continue to do. That is why they just keep on losing elections even though the left wing predicts otherwise.

Repugs sure voted like lemmings when Obama was President....they voted over 50 times to repeal ObamaCare, as I recall. Now that they finally have their chance to repeal the "horrible" ObamaCare, they simply chickened-out. And dishonest little Repug shit heads like you will never admit this simple truth.

The American people are not stupid, just the ones that vote Repug. Like you.
They voted 50 times to repeal but the democrats never did and that is what the American people remember.

The Democrats didn't have the votes, simpleton. They lost their 60 vote, filibuster-proof majority after Ted Kennedy died and that doofus Repug took his place in the Senate. They still passed a decent bill that helped millions of Americans, so they didn't choose party over power.

Democrats had their 60 votes and squandered it. Your asshole attitude toward the good people or the state of Massachusetts is noted. Again, they passed it, just to pass it, it had a 60% disapproval but the Democrats wanted the credit for passing it. Party over country. The bill harmed the middle class, just like the Republicans do.

So now it's the Democrats' fault because the GOP can't repeal and won't improve Obamacare.

Nice spin, Cultie.

I thought Lord Obama signed the perfect healthcare plan. How do you improve on perfection? If it isn't perfect, why did the Democrats put it through to begin with? Until the Republicans do something it is still on the Democrats. The other issue is it took the Democrats a year and a half to come up with the bill, yet you think the GOP can fix it?

I think you want the GOP to do something with Obamacare so the Democrats can get out from underneath the failure it has become.

You have a selective memory. Most liberals knew at the time ObamaCare wasn't perfect. Do you not remember all the liberal unhappiness that there was no public option in the bill? Of course you don't because you are intellectually dishonest. However, Democrats are responsible adults and they knew there was plenty of good stuff in the bill that would help millions of Americans, so they passed the bill. Which was the responsible thing to do.

You see, Democrats actually know how to govern. Repugs don't have a fucking clue.

So Democrats, knew they didn't have the perfect plan and passed the legislation anyway. Like I said party over country. So now they want Republicans to fix it? Lol!

Obamacare is terrible, many promises made were not kept. Sorry it wasn't a good bill, you burdened the middle class in favor of the rich and the poor.

All your childish insults aside, you post is totally empty and void of anything but your partisan BS.

Nice spin, Cultie.

"So Democrats, knew they didn't have the perfect plan and passed the legislation anyway."

Yes, genius. That's called democracy. That's called compromise. Obama and Reid tried to appease moderate Repugs and the healthcare industry by not having a public option. They actually tried to get a couple of moderate Repug Senators like Olympia Snowe and Susan Collins to support the bill. Only irresponsible idiots like Repugs are unwilling to compromise for the good of the American people.

The only one who is childish is you. You are intellectually dishonest. If ObamaCare is as terrible as you say, the Repugs would have repealed it. Case closed. They didn't repeal it now that they have the chance, hence you lose the debate.

Freewill nailed it...voters only remember that Repugs voted over 50 times to repeal it and now they've chickened out. Repugs are nothing but whiny little pussies who chicken out at the moment of truth. None of your hot air about what the Democrats did or didn't do 8 years ago changes this simple fact.

what a fuckhead.

I'm much brighter than you and your precious GOP, lightweight. Who promised for 7+ years to repeal ObamaCare and then pussied out.

You whine about the "left wing media" like a little Repug bitch and how they are going to make the GOP look like a bunch of meanies if they repeal ObamaCare. Wahhhh! NOBODY made the Repug Party promise for 7+ years and vote 50+ times that they were going to repeal ObamaCare. That was all their doing.

Quit being a little cry baby Repug bitch and just admit the truth -- your Repug Party is full of shit and they suck at governing. They did this to themselves, cry baby.

Hey retard, you asked me a specific question and I answered it. Now you take my answer out of context and use it in another discussion. Then you pepper your ignorant and irrelevant comment with childish insults.

No you didn't. You whined like a little bitch about the "liberal media". The liberal media didn't stop Repugs from voting over 50 times to repeal ObamaCare, did they? So how is the liberal media preventing the repeal now all of a sudden?

Your shit is weak, Repug little man. You've got no facts, no game, and no intellect.
Let's face facts. You're a worthless traitorous leftist fool who needs a huge, unaccountable, and bankrupt government to think and do everything for you. Lower than whale shit, you and the rest of you Marxist idiots need to take a long walk on a short plank.

what a fuckhead.

Let's face facts. You're a worthless traitorous leftist fool who needs a huge, unaccountable, and bankrupt government to think and do everything for you. Lower than whale shit, you and the rest of you Marxist idiots need to take a long walk on a short plank.

Hey Repug lightweight fuckhole, let's stay on topic, shall we??

Why did Repugs chicken out when they finally had the chance to repeal ObamaCare??

Care to answer? Didn't think so. After all, you are intellectually dishonest Repug lump of shit with no facts, no game, and no intellect.

Nice spin, Cultie.

Nice spin, Cultie.

"So Democrats, knew they didn't have the perfect plan and passed the legislation anyway."

Yes, genius. That's called democracy. That's called compromise. Obama and Reid tried to appease moderate Repugs and the healthcare industry by not having a public option. They actually tried to get a couple of moderate Repug Senators like Olympia Snowe and Susan Collins to support the bill. Only irresponsible idiots like Repugs are unwilling to compromise for the good of the American people.

The only one who is childish is you. You are intellectually dishonest. If ObamaCare is as terrible as you say, the Repugs would have repealed it. Case closed. They didn't repeal it now that they have the chance, hence you lose the debate.

Freewill nailed it...voters only remember that Repugs voted over 50 times to repeal it and now they've chickened out. Repugs are nothing but whiny little pussies who chicken out at the moment of truth. None of your hot air about what the Democrats did or didn't do 8 years ago changes this simple fact.

It was bad legislation that hurt the middle class. The group that works the hardest in America for their money.

The compromise was because of moderate Republicans? The same Republicans that told Obama they would not vote for It? The Democrats had 60 votes and did not need one single Republican vote. The Democrat played around and wasted time until
Kennedy passed. The Democrats did the one thing they do so often, they thought they had Kennedys seat sown up and they screwed it up. I see more juvenile name calling, it fits your posts quite well.

Nice spin, Cultie.

Nice spin, Cultie.

It was bad legislation that hurt the middle class. The group that works the hardest in America for their money.

The compromise was because of moderate Republicans? The same Republicans that told Obama they would not vote for It? The Democrats had 60 votes and did not need one single Republican vote. The Democrat played around and wasted time until
Kennedy passed. The Democrats did the one thing they do so often, they thought they had Kennedys seat sown up and they screwed it up. I see more juvenile name calling, it fits your posts quite well.

Blah, blah, blah...no one cares about this except you. The Repugs had their chance to finally repeal the bill they despised for 7 years and they pussied out. Your blathering on and on about the Democrats doesn't change this simple fact.

You want to change the subject and not address the topic of this thread because you know I'm right. You're an intellectually dishonest little Repug child.

Why did Repugs chicken out when they finally had the chance to repeal ObamaCare??

Care to answer? Didn't think so. After all, you are intellectually dishonest Repug lump of shit with no facts, no game, and no intellect.
Hey dumfuk - those 3 turds that voted no are rinos attempting to discredit President Trump against the will of the people. We're just talking about 3 rinos - asshole. Not the entire Republican party.

Hey dumfuk - those 3 turds that voted no are rinos attempting to discredit President Trump against the will of the people. We're just talking about 3 rinos - asshole. Not the entire Republican party.

You Repug fuckholes promised to repeal it and you failed. Period. McConnell even changed the Senate rules so that a simple majority could repeal it and they still failed.

Shove that up your worthless Trumpkin ass, bitch.

Blah, blah, blah...no one cares about this except you. The Repugs had their chance to finally repeal the bill they despised for 7 years and they pussied out. Your blathering on and on about the Democrats doesn't change this simple fact.

You want to change the subject and not address the topic of this thread because you know I'm right. You're an intellectually dishonest little Repug child.

Why is it you want the Republicans to do something about Obamacare? You know why, you because the thing is failing! That is why! You rushed a poor piece of legislation, that was flawed because you self-righteous egos wanted a signature health care. Party over country! Yep, screw the middle class! Well you have screwed the middle class enough, so much so that you they voted Trump into office! And you idiots miss the message! How the hell did we get Trump? Because the middle class gave you the finger and you people didn't get it!

Obamacare is so great that insurance companies are pulling out of it left and right. Now we have places in America that won't have a provider! You people are brilliant! Just brilliant! And more and more insurance companies are jumping ship. That's why you want the GOP to do something, to get out from underneath Obamacare. Lol! You are a joke!

Why is it you want the Republicans to do something about Obamacare? You know why, you because the thing is failing! That is why! You rushed a poor piece of legislation, that was flawed because you self-righteous egos wanted a signature health care. Party over country! Yep, screw the middle class! Well you have screwed the middle class enough, so much so that you they voted Trump into office! And you idiots miss the message! How the hell did we get Trump? Because the middle class gave you the finger and you people didn't get it!

Obamacare is so great that insurance companies are pulling out of it left and right. Now we have places in America that won't have a provider! You people are brilliant! Just brilliant! And more and more insurance companies are jumping ship. That's why you want the GOP to do something, to get out from underneath Obamacare. Lol! You are a joke!

I don't want Repugs to do anything about ObamaCare, unless they help Democrats improve it. Why do you think I'm gloating about the Repugs' failure to repeal it, you idiot???

Let's try again, you poor little intellectually dishonest child....Why did the Repugs chicken out and fail to repeal ObamaCare, after promising to do so for 7 years and voting over 50 times during Obama's Presidency to do so? None of your tiresome Repug blather addresses that question.

Or, a couple of Republicans came to their senses and decided they just couldn't f*ck over tens of millions of Americans balls deep putting who knows how many to death with their cruel and evil policies?

I don't want Repugs to do anything about ObamaCare, unless they help Democrats improve it. Why do you think I'm gloating about the Repugs' failure to repeal it, you idiot???

Let's try again, you poor little intellectually dishonest child....Why did the Repugs chicken out and fail to repeal ObamaCare, after promising to do so for 7 years and voting over 50 times during Obama's Presidency to do so? None of your tiresome Repug blather addresses that question.

The reason is the want re-elected over doing what is right. That's why we have career politicians, they won't do the hard decisions, they like the other party, wants power. I figured you were smart enough to know why. I guess I really overestimated you. Love those insults, my wife and laugh at them, our boy quit playing that childish game when he turned six, however he was a mature six. It's okay, one day you will grow up.

You Repug fuckholes promised to repeal it and you failed. Period. McConnell even changed the Senate rules so that a simple majority could repeal it and they still failed.

Shove that up your worthless Trumpkin ass, bitch.
You're a fool.

what a fuckhead.

He's too stupid to do anything for himself. Of course he needs government.

Or, a couple of Republicans came to their senses and decided they just couldn't f*ck over tens of millions of Americans balls deep putting who knows how many to death with their cruel and evil policies?

I commend you, Sir. This is by far the best answer yet, better than mine.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back