🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

ObamaCare Lives! Care To Explain That, Repubs???

Status
Not open for further replies.
"So Democrats, knew they didn't have the perfect plan and passed the legislation anyway."

Yes, genius. That's called democracy. That's called compromise. Obama and Reid tried to appease moderate Repugs and the healthcare industry by not having a public option. They actually tried to get a couple of moderate Repug Senators like Olympia Snowe and Susan Collins to support the bill. Only irresponsible idiots like Repugs are unwilling to compromise for the good of the American people.

The only one who is childish is you. You are intellectually dishonest. If ObamaCare is as terrible as you say, the Repugs would have repealed it. Case closed. They didn't repeal it now that they have the chance, hence you lose the debate.

Freewill nailed it...voters only remember that Repugs voted over 50 times to repeal it and now they've chickened out. Repugs are nothing but whiny little pussies who chicken out at the moment of truth. None of your hot air about what the Democrats did or didn't do 8 years ago changes this simple fact.

It was bad legislation that hurt the middle class. The group that works the hardest in America for their money.

The compromise was because of moderate Republicans? The same Republicans that told Obama they would not vote for It? The Democrats had 60 votes and did not need one single Republican vote. The Democrat played around and wasted time until
Kennedy passed. The Democrats did the one thing they do so often, they thought they had Kennedys seat sown up and they screwed it up. I see more juvenile name calling, it fits your posts quite well.

Blah, blah, blah...no one cares about this except you. The Repugs had their chance to finally repeal the bill they despised for 7 years and they pussied out. Your blathering on and on about the Democrats doesn't change this simple fact.

You want to change the subject and not address the topic of this thread because you know I'm right. You're an intellectually dishonest little Repug child.

Why is it you want the Republicans to do something about Obamacare? You know why, you because the thing is failing! That is why! You rushed a poor piece of legislation, that was flawed because you self-righteous egos wanted a signature health care. Party over country! Yep, screw the middle class! Well you have screwed the middle class enough, so much so that you they voted Trump into office! And you idiots miss the message! How the hell did we get Trump? Because the middle class gave you the finger and you people didn't get it!

Obamacare is so great that insurance companies are pulling out of it left and right. Now we have places in America that won't have a provider! You people are brilliant! Just brilliant! And more and more insurance companies are jumping ship. That's why you want the GOP to do something, to get out from underneath Obamacare. Lol! You are a joke!

I don't want Repugs to do anything about ObamaCare, unless they help Democrats improve it. Why do you think I'm gloating about the Repugs' failure to repeal it, you idiot???

Let's try again, you poor little intellectually dishonest child....Why did the Repugs chicken out and fail to repeal ObamaCare, after promising to do so for 7 years and voting over 50 times during Obama's Presidency to do so? None of your tiresome Repug blather addresses that question.

The reason is the want re-elected over doing what is right. That's why we have career politicians, they won't do the hard decisions, they like the other party, wants power. I figured you were smart enough to know why. I guess I really overestimated you. Love those insults, my wife and laugh at them, our boy quit playing that childish game when he turned six, however he was a mature six. It's okay, one day you will grow up.

Why is it a "hard" decision, unremarkable one? You said Obamacare is a terrible bill. Therefore, it should be a no-brainer, easy political victory for Repugs to repeal it. You lose yet again.

You like to pretend that you are some holier-than-thou conservative intellectual. All name-calling aside, the truth is that you're dishonest, not very bright, and you have a third-rate provincial mind.

He's not too bright is he?

I'm much brighter than you and your precious GOP, lightweight. Who promised for 7+ years to repeal ObamaCare and then pussied out.

You whine about the "left wing media" like a little Repug bitch and how they are going to make the GOP look like a bunch of meanies if they repeal ObamaCare. Wahhhh! NOBODY made the Repug Party promise for 7+ years and vote 50+ times that they were going to repeal ObamaCare. That was all their doing.

Quit being a little cry baby Repug bitch and just admit the truth -- your Repug Party is full of shit and they suck at governing. They did this to themselves, cry baby.

Hey retard, you asked me a specific question and I answered it. Now you take my answer out of context and use it in another discussion. Then you pepper your ignorant and irrelevant comment with childish insults.

Dude you are too stupid to talk to. Dismissed.

No you didn't. You whined like a little bitch about the "liberal media". The liberal media didn't stop Repugs from voting over 50 times to repeal ObamaCare, did they? So how is the liberal media preventing the repeal now all of a sudden?

Your shit is weak, Repug little man. You've got no facts, no game, and no intellect.
Let's face facts. You're a worthless traitorous leftist fool who needs a huge, unaccountable, and bankrupt government to think and do everything for you. Lower than whale shit, you and the rest of you Marxist idiots need to take a long walk on a short plank.

He's too stupid to do anything for himself. Of course he needs government.

Yep, I need the government just like the rich need their massive tax breaks. Just like Exxon and the rest of Big Oil and Big Coal need their billions of dollars in subsidies every year from the government that you Repugs love to give them.

It was bad legislation that hurt the middle class. The group that works the hardest in America for their money.

The compromise was because of moderate Republicans? The same Republicans that told Obama they would not vote for It? The Democrats had 60 votes and did not need one single Republican vote. The Democrat played around and wasted time until
Kennedy passed. The Democrats did the one thing they do so often, they thought they had Kennedys seat sown up and they screwed it up. I see more juvenile name calling, it fits your posts quite well.

Blah, blah, blah...no one cares about this except you. The Repugs had their chance to finally repeal the bill they despised for 7 years and they pussied out. Your blathering on and on about the Democrats doesn't change this simple fact.

You want to change the subject and not address the topic of this thread because you know I'm right. You're an intellectually dishonest little Repug child.

Why is it you want the Republicans to do something about Obamacare? You know why, you because the thing is failing! That is why! You rushed a poor piece of legislation, that was flawed because you self-righteous egos wanted a signature health care. Party over country! Yep, screw the middle class! Well you have screwed the middle class enough, so much so that you they voted Trump into office! And you idiots miss the message! How the hell did we get Trump? Because the middle class gave you the finger and you people didn't get it!

Obamacare is so great that insurance companies are pulling out of it left and right. Now we have places in America that won't have a provider! You people are brilliant! Just brilliant! And more and more insurance companies are jumping ship. That's why you want the GOP to do something, to get out from underneath Obamacare. Lol! You are a joke!

I don't want Repugs to do anything about ObamaCare, unless they help Democrats improve it. Why do you think I'm gloating about the Repugs' failure to repeal it, you idiot???

Let's try again, you poor little intellectually dishonest child....Why did the Repugs chicken out and fail to repeal ObamaCare, after promising to do so for 7 years and voting over 50 times during Obama's Presidency to do so? None of your tiresome Repug blather addresses that question.

The reason is the want re-elected over doing what is right. That's why we have career politicians, they won't do the hard decisions, they like the other party, wants power. I figured you were smart enough to know why. I guess I really overestimated you. Love those insults, my wife and laugh at them, our boy quit playing that childish game when he turned six, however he was a mature six. It's okay, one day you will grow up.

Why is it a "hard" decision, unremarkable one? You said Obamacare is a terrible bill. Therefore, it should be a no-brainer, easy political victory for Repugs to repeal it. You lose yet again.

You like to pretend that you are some holier-than-thou conservative intellectual. All name-calling aside, the truth is that you're dishonest, not very bright, and you have a third-rate provincial mind.

You have no clear understanding of politics, your simple childish mind isn't capable of understanding. I explained why it is a tough decision. It looks like you failed again.

Most politicians want to get re-elected, if there is repeal it could backfire on a candidate in a tough district. Lots of risk and no reward, that is how politicians look at it. So repeal isn't easy, that is the same reason your precious party couldn't get the bill you wanted because Democrats, like the one in Michigan didn't want to risk losing an election.

You start a disingenuous, dishonest thread and then accuse others? Lol! What a dumb bitch!

You have no clear understanding of politics, your simple childish mind isn't capable of understanding. I explained why it is a tough decision. It looks like you failed again.

Most politicians want to get re-elected, if there is repeal it could backfire on a candidate in a tough district. Lots of risk and no reward, that is how politicians look at it. So repeal isn't easy, that is the same reason your precious party couldn't get the bill you wanted because Democrats, like the one in Michigan didn't want to risk losing an election.

You start a disingenuous, dishonest thread and then accuse others? Lol! What a dumb bitch!

Democrats didn't promise to do something for 7 years and vote 50 times about it. You still can't comprehend that simple fact. If a politician is really smart and wants to get re-elected, they don't do stupid shit like that for 7 years.

So who's name-calling now? You're so full of shit. Just a hypocritical Repug fucktard. Typical.

I'm much brighter than you and your precious GOP, lightweight. Who promised for 7+ years to repeal ObamaCare and then pussied out.

You whine about the "left wing media" like a little Repug bitch and how they are going to make the GOP look like a bunch of meanies if they repeal ObamaCare. Wahhhh! NOBODY made the Repug Party promise for 7+ years and vote 50+ times that they were going to repeal ObamaCare. That was all their doing.

Quit being a little cry baby Repug bitch and just admit the truth -- your Repug Party is full of shit and they suck at governing. They did this to themselves, cry baby.

Hey retard, you asked me a specific question and I answered it. Now you take my answer out of context and use it in another discussion. Then you pepper your ignorant and irrelevant comment with childish insults.

No you didn't. You whined like a little bitch about the "liberal media". The liberal media didn't stop Repugs from voting over 50 times to repeal ObamaCare, did they? So how is the liberal media preventing the repeal now all of a sudden?

Your shit is weak, Repug little man. You've got no facts, no game, and no intellect.
Let's face facts. You're a worthless traitorous leftist fool who needs a huge, unaccountable, and bankrupt government to think and do everything for you. Lower than whale shit, you and the rest of you Marxist idiots need to take a long walk on a short plank.

Yep, I need the government just like the rich need their massive tax breaks. Just like Exxon and the rest of Big Oil and Big Coal need their billions of dollars in subsidies every year from the government that you Repugs love to give them.
Thanks for clarifying your ineptness.

Thanks for clarifying your ineptness.

Yep, inept just like the corrupt Repug Party your stupid fucking ass worships. They promise some stupid ass shit for 7 years and then fall flat on their face. And your dishonest fucktard ass can't even acknowledge the obvious. Pussy.

Democrats didn't promise to do something for 7 years and vote 50 times about it. You still can't comprehend that simple fact. If a politician is really smart and wants to get re-elected, they don't do stupid shit like that for 7 years.

So who's name-calling now? You're so full of shit. Just a hypocritical Repug fucktard. Typical.

I'm name calling because that seems that is all a monkey like you understands, got it pussy! So fucktard, it is the DemoRATS healthcare plan that is failing. You dumb shits passed it and now you want someone else to save your ugly ass. Areas now in the country that don't offer Obamacare, why because it is failing and failing big time, just like Hillary failed. You are one dishonest, stupid, leftard bitch. Have mommy clean your diaper, you seem to keep shitting all over yourself.

Obamacare is surviving because the Republicans have discovered that they are incapable of producing a replacement that wouldn't be political suicide for the GOP to pass.

That's because the ACA was developed with the input and buy in of the healthcare industry. There never would be a repeal and replace as the only plan agreed upon by all already exists.

Even Trump is hammering them for that dumb shit.

I'm name calling because that seems that is all a monkey like you understands, got it pussy! So fucktard, it is the DemoRATS healthcare plan that is failing. You dumb shits passed it and now you want someone else to save your ugly ass. Areas now in the country that don't offer Obamacare, why because it is failing and failing big time, just like Hillary failed. You are one dishonest, stupid, leftard bitch. Have mommy clean your diaper, you seem to keep shitting all over yourself.

Wrong again, fucktard. I don't want Repugs to touch it, which is why I'm laughing at you stupid mother fuckers.

And everything I just told you is 100% true, but you want to keep crying like a little bitch about the Democrats. If the Dems promised something for 7 years and voted 50 times about some stupid ass shit like the Repugs did, then I would be smart enough to acknowledge it. However, you can't do it because you're a worthless, dishonest piece of Repug shit.

The ACA isn't failing.

The Republicans have failed. Bigly!

Obamacare is surviving because the Republicans have discovered that they are incapable of producing a replacement that wouldn't be political suicide for the GOP to pass.

That's because the ACA was developed with the input and buy in of the healthcare industry. There never would be a repeal and replace as the only plan agreed upon by all already exists.

Which is why the healthcare industry was so alarmed the last few months when the stupid ass Repugs kept trying to repeal Obamacare.

I don't understand how ObamaCare still exists after 6+ months of the nightmare Trump presidency. Maybe one of you worthless Repugs can explain it to me..

It's very simple... Republicans are as morally vacant as you Democrats are. They always have been. That's why Donald Trump got elected.... to push Republicans (and possibly Democrats) to see that The People have no use for either of them. Unfortunately the Establishment Repubkicans have colluded with the Democrats to ensure the Populist POTUS can't get anything done.

Even Trump is hammering them for that dumb shit.

Too true. It's the one thing that Trump has said that is actually correct.

that's true

even if it was a FAR better plan, the media and the dnc would lie nonstop.

like the lie that it's not tyrannical.

It wasn't.
It failed.
No one needs to lie about that.
Except maybe you.

Wrong again, fucktard. I don't want Repugs to touch it, which is why I'm laughing at you stupid mother fuckers.

And everything I just told you is 100% true, but you want to keep crying like a little bitch about the Democrats. If the Dems promised something for 7 years and voted 50 times about some stupid ass shit like the Repugs did, then I would be smart enough to acknowledge it. However, you can't do it because you're a worthless, dishonest piece of Repug shit.

And everything I stated was true dumb ass. Do you need someone to tell you to breathe? My you are the dumbest guy on this board by far. I never thought for a minute that Republicans would repeal Obamacare, you are the shit head that wants them to pass it so the Dems are stuck with a total and colossal failure.

You are a derp.

I don't understand how ObamaCare still exists after 6+ months of the nightmare Trump presidency. Maybe one of you worthless Repugs can explain it to me....

When Obama was President, the anti-American, traitorous Repug Party voted over 50 times to repeal ObamaCare. Now that they have a worthless Repug like Trump in the White House, the Repug Party completely lost their nerve, like the worthless losers that they are, and they failed to repeal and replace the bill.

Can any of you worthless Repugs please explain this to me?

Here's my take -- Obama OWNS the Repug Party!!!! He is smiling in retirement!

Well, the Repug Party is also hypocritical and completely full of shit. That's the obvious answer. But hell, everyone already knows that...
Does it pay for itself yet as Barry promised?

Does it NOT cost a dime as Barry Promisef?

Did people get to keep the plans they liked?

Has it begun to LOWER premiums like Barry promised?

Is there lots of competition in the exchanges to help lower costs?

Does everyone have health care coverage now as Barry promised, or are people still losing coverage as companies pull out of the exchanges?

Yes, the POS still has a heartbeat...for now.

You should be so proud of Barry and the Dems for ramming it down the throats of the majority of Americans who did not want it...

You didn't answer my question, lightweight -- Why does ObamaCare still exist after Repugs promised to repeal it? If it's as bad as you say, it should have been easy for Repugs to repeal it.

I'm not interested in reading your tired Repug bullshit. However, I give you permission to try to answer the question once again.

Hey you stupid snowflake, you do know that the politicians who couldn't do it don't have to live under it. You DO know at least that don't you?

Well lets see now if you have the intellectual capacity to put two and tow together. I'm betting you don't.

Or more simply, their dopey republican electorate are used to being fooled and don't even see the problem.
It's the Dems that caused this after all. :dunno:

The ACA isn't failing.

The Republicans have failed. Bigly!

So having a healthcare that isn't available everywhere is a raging success? Lmao!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back