🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

ObamaCare Lives! Care To Explain That, Repubs???

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why is it a "hard" decision, unremarkable one? You said Obamacare is a terrible bill. Therefore, it should be a no-brainer, easy political victory for Repugs to repeal it. You lose yet again.

You like to pretend that you are some holier-than-thou conservative intellectual. All name-calling aside, the truth is that you're dishonest, not very bright, and you have a third-rate provincial mind.

You have no clear understanding of politics, your simple childish mind isn't capable of understanding. I explained why it is a tough decision. It looks like you failed again.

Most politicians want to get re-elected, if there is repeal it could backfire on a candidate in a tough district. Lots of risk and no reward, that is how politicians look at it. So repeal isn't easy, that is the same reason your precious party couldn't get the bill you wanted because Democrats, like the one in Michigan didn't want to risk losing an election.

You start a disingenuous, dishonest thread and then accuse others? Lol! What a dumb bitch!

Democrats didn't promise to do something for 7 years and vote 50 times about it. You still can't comprehend that simple fact. If a politician is really smart and wants to get re-elected, they don't do stupid shit like that for 7 years.

So who's name-calling now? You're so full of shit. Just a hypocritical Repug fucktard. Typical.

I'm name calling because that seems that is all a monkey like you understands, got it pussy! So fucktard, it is the DemoRATS healthcare plan that is failing. You dumb shits passed it and now you want someone else to save your ugly ass. Areas now in the country that don't offer Obamacare, why because it is failing and failing big time, just like Hillary failed. You are one dishonest, stupid, leftard bitch. Have mommy clean your diaper, you seem to keep shitting all over yourself.

Wrong again, fucktard. I don't want Repugs to touch it, which is why I'm laughing at you stupid mother fuckers.

And everything I just told you is 100% true, but you want to keep crying like a little bitch about the Democrats. If the Dems promised something for 7 years and voted 50 times about some stupid ass shit like the Repugs did, then I would be smart enough to acknowledge it. However, you can't do it because you're a worthless, dishonest piece of Repug shit.

And everything I stated was true dumb ass. Do you need someone to tell you to breathe? My you are the dumbest guy on this board by far. I never thought for a minute that Republicans would repeal Obamacare, you are the shit head that wants them to pass it so the Dems are stuck with a total and colossal failure.

You are a derp.

I see, I'm the shithead. Not your precious Repug Party, who are the stupid mother fuckers who promised something for 7 years, voted 50+ times about it, and then pussied out and failed to deliver at the moment of truth. Yet you have nothing to say about that. Instead, you just want to change the subject to some boring, irrelevant horseshit and cry like a little bitch.

Pussy.

You have no clear understanding of politics, your simple childish mind isn't capable of understanding. I explained why it is a tough decision. It looks like you failed again.

Most politicians want to get re-elected, if there is repeal it could backfire on a candidate in a tough district. Lots of risk and no reward, that is how politicians look at it. So repeal isn't easy, that is the same reason your precious party couldn't get the bill you wanted because Democrats, like the one in Michigan didn't want to risk losing an election.

You start a disingenuous, dishonest thread and then accuse others? Lol! What a dumb bitch!

Democrats didn't promise to do something for 7 years and vote 50 times about it. You still can't comprehend that simple fact. If a politician is really smart and wants to get re-elected, they don't do stupid shit like that for 7 years.

So who's name-calling now? You're so full of shit. Just a hypocritical Repug fucktard. Typical.

I'm name calling because that seems that is all a monkey like you understands, got it pussy! So fucktard, it is the DemoRATS healthcare plan that is failing. You dumb shits passed it and now you want someone else to save your ugly ass. Areas now in the country that don't offer Obamacare, why because it is failing and failing big time, just like Hillary failed. You are one dishonest, stupid, leftard bitch. Have mommy clean your diaper, you seem to keep shitting all over yourself.

Wrong again, fucktard. I don't want Repugs to touch it, which is why I'm laughing at you stupid mother fuckers.

And everything I just told you is 100% true, but you want to keep crying like a little bitch about the Democrats. If the Dems promised something for 7 years and voted 50 times about some stupid ass shit like the Repugs did, then I would be smart enough to acknowledge it. However, you can't do it because you're a worthless, dishonest piece of Repug shit.

And everything I stated was true dumb ass. Do you need someone to tell you to breathe? My you are the dumbest guy on this board by far. I never thought for a minute that Republicans would repeal Obamacare, you are the shit head that wants them to pass it so the Dems are stuck with a total and colossal failure.

You are a derp.

I see, I'm the shithead. Not your precious Repug Party, who are the stupid mother fuckers who promised something for 7 years, voted 50+ times about it, and then pussied out and failed to deliver at the moment of truth. Yet you have nothing to say about that. Instead, you just want to change the subject to some boring, irrelevant horseshit and cry like a little bitch.

Pussy.

Are you one dumb mother fucker! I haven't voted for a Republican in two of the last three Presidential elections!

I was simply answering your fucking question on why the GOP didn't repeal healthcare. My you even have a brain cell? Republicans don't need to repeal it, it is failing and in the next few years it will get worse. That is why the left needs the GOP to work on it.

The Republicans are the party in power. They can't repeal Obamacare. They could improve it with bi-partisan action - but only they can decide to do that, because they ARE the party in power.

Therefore, the GOP is choosing party over country.

Why didn't Democrats improve it when they were in power? It seems all they wanted to do was pass whatever they could to claim a victory. It was the Democrats choosing party over power.

It's the Dems fault that the Repubs are impotent!

:crybaby:

You are a derp.

Pussy.

Are you one dumb mother fucker! I haven't voted for a Republican in two of the last three Presidential elections!

I was simply answering your fucking question on why the GOP didn't repeal healthcare. My you even have a brain cell? Republicans don't need to repeal it, it is failing and in the next few years it will get worse. That is why the left needs the GOP to work on it.

You contradicted yourself numerous times and you're too stupid to see that.

You said Obamacare is terrible. If it's so terrible, then it should be very easy for Repugs to repeal it, especially after promising for 7 years to do so. Promising to do something for 7 years and then failing to deliver is not smart politics, although for some idiotic reason you think it is. Trump is actually 100% right about this. You're simply not smart.

I find it interesting how Obamacare took 18 months to pass and six months in to this presidency the Democrats want it changed.

Is the lefty nuts begging Republicans to change or repeal Obamacare? Would they be happy if it was repealed or replaced?

I find it interesting that six months into this presidency that the repeal effort is dead. Even with the strong majority.

I find it interesting how Obamacare took 18 months to pass and six months in to this presidency the Democrats want it changed.

Is the lefty nuts begging Republicans to change or repeal Obamacare? Would they be happy if it was repealed or replaced?

I find it interesting that six months into this presidency that the repeal effort is dead. Even with the strong majority.

Amen, Brother.

The Republicans are the party in power. They can't repeal Obamacare. They could improve it with bi-partisan action - but only they can decide to do that, because they ARE the party in power.

Why didn't Democrats improve it when they were in power? It seems all they wanted to do was pass whatever they could to claim a victory. It was the Democrats choosing party over power.

I don't want it repealed, it is failing, places now in this country where Obamacare is not offered, insurance carriers pulling out. It is the Democrats idea and their baby, let's see how great they made it. My guess it has three more years before it totally collapses. Then what do you do?

I don't understand how ObamaCare still exists after 6+ months of the nightmare Trump presidency. Maybe one of you worthless Repugs can explain it to me....

When Obama was President, the anti-American, traitorous Repug Party voted over 50 times to repeal ObamaCare. Now that they have a worthless Repug like Trump in the White House, the Repug Party completely lost their nerve, like the worthless losers that they are, and they failed to repeal and replace the bill.

Can any of you worthless Repugs please explain this to me?

Here's my take -- Obama OWNS the Repug Party!!!! He is smiling in retirement!

Well, the Repug Party is also hypocritical and completely full of shit. That's the obvious answer. But hell, everyone already knows that...
Trump is full of shit, no doubt.

But IMO his failure to repeal and replace Obamcare is rooted in how he never could have, and didn't know it.

Obamacare has metastacized to the healthcare environment in the US, and repeal and replace would kill the patient if it went through.

You're right. Because it was designed to benefit them.
The republicans failed because theirs didn't.
I suppose it's a good thing that there's still a firewall against such nonsense.

I don't understand how ObamaCare still exists after 6+ months of the nightmare Trump presidency. Maybe one of you worthless Repugs can explain it to me....

When Obama was President, the anti-American, traitorous Repug Party voted over 50 times to repeal ObamaCare. Now that they have a worthless Repug like Trump in the White House, the Repug Party completely lost their nerve, like the worthless losers that they are, and they failed to repeal and replace the bill.

Well, the Repug Party is also hypocritical and completely full of shit. That's the obvious answer. But hell, everyone already knows that...
Democrats that is all you need to know. They voted in a lemming like block in the middle of night to pass the disaster and they vote in a block to keep the disaster. And yet you blame Republicans because they are not a lemming like voting block.

The American people are not stupid. They see what the Democrats have done and continue to do. That is why they just keep on losing elections even though the left wing predicts otherwise.

Repugs sure voted like lemmings when Obama was President....they voted over 50 times to repeal ObamaCare, as I recall. Now that they finally have their chance to repeal the "horrible" ObamaCare, they simply chickened-out. And dishonest little Repug shit heads like you will never admit this simple truth.

The American people are not stupid, just the ones that vote Repug. Like you.
They voted 50 times to repeal but the democrats never did and that is what the American people remember.

Why would the democrats vote to repeal their own law, fool?

I don't want it repealed, it is failing, places now in this country where Obamacare is not offered, insurance carriers pulling out. It is the Democrats idea and their baby, let's see how great they made it. My guess it has three more years before it totally collapses. Then what do you do?

Elect a Democratic government so we can make Obamacare better, that's what. Get rid of the Repug cancer ruining our government, that's what.

I'm much brighter than you and your precious GOP, lightweight. Who promised for 7+ years to repeal ObamaCare and then pussied out.

You whine about the "left wing media" like a little Repug bitch and how they are going to make the GOP look like a bunch of meanies if they repeal ObamaCare. Wahhhh! NOBODY made the Repug Party promise for 7+ years and vote 50+ times that they were going to repeal ObamaCare. That was all their doing.

Quit being a little cry baby Repug bitch and just admit the truth -- your Repug Party is full of shit and they suck at governing. They did this to themselves, cry baby.

Hey retard, you asked me a specific question and I answered it. Now you take my answer out of context and use it in another discussion. Then you pepper your ignorant and irrelevant comment with childish insults.

Dude you are too stupid to talk to. Dismissed.

No you didn't. You whined like a little bitch about the "liberal media". The liberal media didn't stop Repugs from voting over 50 times to repeal ObamaCare, did they? So how is the liberal media preventing the repeal now all of a sudden?

Your shit is weak, Repug little man. You've got no facts, no game, and no intellect.
Let's face facts. You're a worthless traitorous leftist fool who needs a huge, unaccountable, and bankrupt government to think and do everything for you. Lower than whale shit, you and the rest of you Marxist idiots need to take a long walk on a short plank.

Hey Repug lightweight fuckhole, let's stay on topic, shall we??

Why did Repugs chicken out when they finally had the chance to repeal ObamaCare??

Care to answer? Didn't think so. After all, you are intellectually dishonest Repug lump of shit with no facts, no game, and no intellect.
Hey dumfuk - those 3 turds that voted no are rinos attempting to discredit President Trump against the will of the people. We're just talking about 3 rinos - asshole. Not the entire Republican party.
I'm much brighter than you and your precious GOP, lightweight. Who promised for 7+ years to repeal ObamaCare and then pussied out.

You whine about the "left wing media" like a little Repug bitch and how they are going to make the GOP look like a bunch of meanies if they repeal ObamaCare. Wahhhh! NOBODY made the Repug Party promise for 7+ years and vote 50+ times that they were going to repeal ObamaCare. That was all their doing.

Quit being a little cry baby Repug bitch and just admit the truth -- your Repug Party is full of shit and they suck at governing. They did this to themselves, cry baby.

Hey retard, you asked me a specific question and I answered it. Now you take my answer out of context and use it in another discussion. Then you pepper your ignorant and irrelevant comment with childish insults.

Dude you are too stupid to talk to. Dismissed.

No you didn't. You whined like a little bitch about the "liberal media". The liberal media didn't stop Repugs from voting over 50 times to repeal ObamaCare, did they? So how is the liberal media preventing the repeal now all of a sudden?

Your shit is weak, Repug little man. You've got no facts, no game, and no intellect.
Let's face facts. You're a worthless traitorous leftist fool who needs a huge, unaccountable, and bankrupt government to think and do everything for you. Lower than whale shit, you and the rest of you Marxist idiots need to take a long walk on a short plank.

Hey Repug lightweight fuckhole, let's stay on topic, shall we??

Why did Repugs chicken out when they finally had the chance to repeal ObamaCare??

Care to answer? Didn't think so. After all, you are intellectually dishonest Repug lump of shit with no facts, no game, and no intellect.
Hey dumfuk - those 3 turds that voted no are rinos attempting to discredit President Trump against the will of the people. We're just talking about 3 rinos - asshole. Not the entire Republican party.

Democrats that is all you need to know. They voted in a lemming like block in the middle of night to pass the disaster and they vote in a block to keep the disaster. And yet you blame Republicans because they are not a lemming like voting block.

The American people are not stupid. They see what the Democrats have done and continue to do. That is why they just keep on losing elections even though the left wing predicts otherwise.

Repugs sure voted like lemmings when Obama was President....they voted over 50 times to repeal ObamaCare, as I recall. Now that they finally have their chance to repeal the "horrible" ObamaCare, they simply chickened-out. And dishonest little Repug shit heads like you will never admit this simple truth.

They voted 50 times to repeal but the democrats never did and that is what the American people remember.

Because, after the fog of politics have lifted we now see what a POS the bill really is. ASS.

But that doesn't mean they will vote to repeal, because they are obedient lemmings.

Because, after the fog of politics have lifted we now see what a POS the bill really is. ASS.

But that doesn't mean they will vote to repeal, because they are obedient lemmings.

If it's such a piece of shit, you worthless Repugs should have been able to easily repeal it. Like you promised. For 7 long years. Idiot.

If it's such a piece of shit, you worthless Repugs should have been able to easily repeal it. Like you promised. For 7 long years. Idiot.
Nope you fail to realize a lot.

First of all the democrats were paid off to vote for the POS even though they didn't know what was in it.

Secondly no democrat ever admits a mistake so no matter how much healthcare spending is going up they will stick with failure before they would admit a mistake.

Thirdly the democrats are party loyalists who vote as lemmings, Republicans not so much. I think getting all but 4 or so to agree is quite a feat. Not so hard for democrats, dangle a little pork in front of them and they become very compliant.

finally, and I said this when it was passed in the middle of the night, government programs do not go away ever. This is about as close as one being repealed as the US has ever come.

You won't answer but I will ask any way. How do you receive your health care?

Your mom and dad or company sponsored?

Elect a Democratic government so we can make Obamacare better, that's what. Get rid of the Repug cancer ruining our government, that's what.

I don't like Obamacare, it has been a burden to the working middle class. We had a Democratic majority during the Obama administration we got a terrible healthcare package that makes life rougher on the working class. I don't support the very fabric of this country having to support the rich and the poor.

There has to be a better way and though I am conservative, I believe that both the Republican and Democratic Party are not the answer, they answer to the 1%ers, not the American people. I understand why people voted for Trump. I also know why people loved Sanders. I would have voted for Sanders over Trump or Clinton.

I don't understand how ObamaCare still exists after 6+ months of the nightmare Trump presidency. Maybe one of you worthless Repugs can explain it to me..

It's very simple... Republicans are as morally vacant as you Democrats are. They always have been. That's why Donald Trump got elected.... to push Republicans (and possibly Democrats) to see that The People have no use for either of them. Unfortunately the Establishment Repubkicans have colluded with the Democrats to ensure the Populist POTUS can't get anything done.

Conspiracy is a nice fall back, eh?

He's too stupid to do anything for himself. Of course he needs government.

Yep, I need the government just like the rich need their massive tax breaks. Just like Exxon and the rest of Big Oil and Big Coal need their billions of dollars in subsidies every year from the government that you Repugs love to give them.
Thanks for clarifying your ineptness.

Yep, inept just like the corrupt Repug Party your stupid fucking ass worships. They promise some stupid ass shit for 7 years and then fall flat on their face. And your dishonest fucktard ass can't even acknowledge the obvious. Pussy.
Now that's the leftard response we were all expecting.

Why is it a "hard" decision, unremarkable one? You said Obamacare is a terrible bill. Therefore, it should be a no-brainer, easy political victory for Repugs to repeal it. You lose yet again.

You like to pretend that you are some holier-than-thou conservative intellectual. All name-calling aside, the truth is that you're dishonest, not very bright, and you have a third-rate provincial mind.

The ACA isn't failing.

The Republicans have failed. Bigly!

So having a healthcare that isn't available everywhere is a raging success? Lmao!

Why is it not available?

What did the republican plan do to remedy that?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back