🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

ObamaCare Lives! Care To Explain That, Repubs???

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Republicans are the party in power. They can't repeal Obamacare. They could improve it with bi-partisan action - but only they can decide to do that, because they ARE the party in power.

Therefore, the GOP is choosing party over country.

Why didn't Democrats improve it when they were in power? It seems all they wanted to do was pass whatever they could to claim a victory. It was the Democrats choosing party over power.

They lost power before it was implemented and didn't know how screwed up it really was until 2014.

So it took them a year and a half to figure it all out, then they pass it and it took another four years to realize what a mess it was, now they want the GOP to fix it six months. It is going to fail if something isn't done, however look how poorly the Democrats did in the election after they passed healthcare. If I were a Congressmen, I'd be very careful on how to handle health care. Most of Congress wants to keep their jobs, so they will vote for what gets them reelected, not what is best for the country.

"So it took them a year and a half to figure it all out, then they pass it and it took another four years to realize what a mess it was, now they want the GOP to fix it six months."

Why do you keep repeating this lie like it's a fact? Democrats don't want Repugs to fix ObamaCare because they are simply too incompetent and corrupt to do so. We want them to just keep their fucking hands off it.

this may come as a shock to you

but the gop leadership isn't going to give up it's control over you.

you're a slave to the government, and you don't even know it.

What a weak, bullshit answer.

Yeah, I don't know what point that retard was trying to make. Sounds like libertarian bullshit.
the point was, since you're simple; You want to be the governments slave, but you think the gop will prevent that from happening, they won't, so don't worry, you soon won't have to think at all.

Sorry, you mindless libertarian retard. Your lame-ass explanation didn't work this time, either.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back