🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

ObamaCare Lives! Care To Explain That, Repubs???

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Republicans are the party in power. They can't repeal Obamacare. They could improve it with bi-partisan action - but only they can decide to do that, because they ARE the party in power.

Therefore, the GOP is choosing party over country.

Why didn't Democrats improve it when they were in power? It seems all they wanted to do was pass whatever they could to claim a victory. It was the Democrats choosing party over power.

It's the Dems fault that the Repubs are impotent!

:crybaby:

I don't want it repealed, it is failing, places now in this country where Obamacare is not offered, insurance carriers pulling out. It is the Democrats idea and their baby, let's see how great they made it. My guess it has three more years before it totally collapses. Then what do you do?

You don't want it repealed?
News to me. You've argued that every which way against it.

So what's your play without repeal?

I don't understand how ObamaCare still exists after 6+ months of the nightmare Trump presidency. Maybe one of you worthless Repugs can explain it to me....

When Obama was President, the anti-American, traitorous Repug Party voted over 50 times to repeal ObamaCare. Now that they have a worthless Repug like Trump in the White House, the Repug Party completely lost their nerve, like the worthless losers that they are, and they failed to repeal and replace the bill.

Can any of you worthless Repugs please explain this to me?

Here's my take -- Obama OWNS the Repug Party!!!! He is smiling in retirement!

Well, the Repug Party is also hypocritical and completely full of shit. That's the obvious answer. But hell, everyone already knows that...
Democrats that is all you need to know. They voted in a lemming like block in the middle of night to pass the disaster and they vote in a block to keep the disaster. And yet you blame Republicans because they are not a lemming like voting block.

The American people are not stupid. They see what the Democrats have done and continue to do. That is why they just keep on losing elections even though the left wing predicts otherwise.

Repugs sure voted like lemmings when Obama was President....they voted over 50 times to repeal ObamaCare, as I recall. Now that they finally have their chance to repeal the "horrible" ObamaCare, they simply chickened-out. And dishonest little Repug shit heads like you will never admit this simple truth.

The American people are not stupid, just the ones that vote Repug. Like you.
They voted 50 times to repeal but the democrats never did and that is what the American people remember.

Why would the democrats vote to repeal their own law, fool?
Because, after the fog of politics have lifted we now see what a POS the bill really is. ASS.

But that doesn't mean they will vote to repeal, because they are obedient lemmings.

No.
It's their law. They believe in it, dope.

You idiots lost the minute you chose not to recognize that fact.

The problem is the majority of people really don't care because they are not effected, so it seems, by Obamacare. They receive their healthcare through their parents, until they are 26, which really seems nice. Or they have company sponsored health care.

80 percent have company sponsored health care that leaves 20 percent to get health care insurance elsewhere. The poor get a free ride or are forced to pay a penalty. The middle class person who has lost their job has to try and buy it on the exchange or do without. Same with the self employed.

So it turns out that the majority really don't give a crap but like to argue.

Democrats that is all you need to know. They voted in a lemming like block in the middle of night to pass the disaster and they vote in a block to keep the disaster. And yet you blame Republicans because they are not a lemming like voting block.

The American people are not stupid. They see what the Democrats have done and continue to do. That is why they just keep on losing elections even though the left wing predicts otherwise.

Repugs sure voted like lemmings when Obama was President....they voted over 50 times to repeal ObamaCare, as I recall. Now that they finally have their chance to repeal the "horrible" ObamaCare, they simply chickened-out. And dishonest little Repug shit heads like you will never admit this simple truth.

The American people are not stupid, just the ones that vote Repug. Like you.
They voted 50 times to repeal but the democrats never did and that is what the American people remember.

Why would the democrats vote to repeal their own law, fool?
Because, after the fog of politics have lifted we now see what a POS the bill really is. ASS.

But that doesn't mean they will vote to repeal, because they are obedient lemmings.

No.
It's their law. They believe in it, dope.

You idiots lost the minute you chose not to recognize that fact.

I see another Internet bully that thinks calling names makes them a big shot. I think what your problem is you got your period and are not thinking very well.

The truth is that the democrat do believe in something bu t the POS that they were bought off to pass ain't it. Why else would they need "Corn Husker Kick backs?"

Except the Repubs have shown themselves to be empty and powerless.

Actually whst theyve proven is thst they are not the one-dimensional, lockstep marching lemmings thst the Democrats are. They've failed to pass things because RINOs like McShame, Collins, Murkowski, etc... fail to vote correctly.

You have no clear understanding of politics, your simple childish mind isn't capable of understanding. I explained why it is a tough decision. It looks like you failed again.

Most politicians want to get re-elected, if there is repeal it could backfire on a candidate in a tough district. Lots of risk and no reward, that is how politicians look at it. So repeal isn't easy, that is the same reason your precious party couldn't get the bill you wanted because Democrats, like the one in Michigan didn't want to risk losing an election.

You start a disingenuous, dishonest thread and then accuse others? Lol! What a dumb bitch!

Democrats didn't promise to do something for 7 years and vote 50 times about it. You still can't comprehend that simple fact. If a politician is really smart and wants to get re-elected, they don't do stupid shit like that for 7 years.

So who's name-calling now? You're so full of shit. Just a hypocritical Repug fucktard. Typical.

I'm name calling because that seems that is all a monkey like you understands, got it pussy! So fucktard, it is the DemoRATS healthcare plan that is failing. You dumb shits passed it and now you want someone else to save your ugly ass. Areas now in the country that don't offer Obamacare, why because it is failing and failing big time, just like Hillary failed. You are one dishonest, stupid, leftard bitch. Have mommy clean your diaper, you seem to keep shitting all over yourself.

The ACA isn't failing.

The Republicans have failed. Bigly!

So having a healthcare that isn't available everywhere is a raging success? Lmao!

Why is it not available?

What did the republican plan do to remedy that?

Why do you need Republicans? You guys love it, it is your plan.

this may come as a shock to you

but the gop leadership isn't going to give up it's control over you.

you're a slave to the government, and you don't even know it.

What a weak, bullshit answer.

Yeah, I don't know what point that retard was trying to make. Sounds like libertarian bullshit.
the point was, since you're simple; You want to be the governments slave, but you think the gop will prevent that from happening, they won't, so don't worry, you soon won't have to think at all.

The Republicans are the party in power. They can't repeal Obamacare. They could improve it with bi-partisan action - but only they can decide to do that, because they ARE the party in power.

Why didn't Democrats improve it when they were in power? It seems all they wanted to do was pass whatever they could to claim a victory. It was the Democrats choosing party over power.

It's the Dems fault that the Repubs are impotent!

:crybaby:

I don't want it repealed, it is failing, places now in this country where Obamacare is not offered, insurance carriers pulling out. It is the Democrats idea and their baby, let's see how great they made it. My guess it has three more years before it totally collapses. Then what do you do?

You don't want it repealed?
News to me. You've argued that every which way against it.

So what's your play without repeal?

Can you not read. Do nothing! Why does anything need to be done?

I don't understand how ObamaCare still exists after 6+ months of the nightmare Trump presidency. Maybe one of you worthless Repugs can explain it to me....

When Obama was President, the anti-American, traitorous Repug Party voted over 50 times to repeal ObamaCare. Now that they have a worthless Repug like Trump in the White House, the Repug Party completely lost their nerve, like the worthless losers that they are, and they failed to repeal and replace the bill.

Well, the Repug Party is also hypocritical and completely full of shit. That's the obvious answer. But hell, everyone already knows that...
Does it pay for itself yet as Barry promised?

Does it NOT cost a dime as Barry Promisef?

Did people get to keep the plans they liked?

Has it begun to LOWER premiums like Barry promised?

Is there lots of competition in the exchanges to help lower costs?

Does everyone have health care coverage now as Barry promised, or are people still losing coverage as companies pull out of the exchanges?

Yes, the POS still has a heartbeat...for now.

You should be so proud of Barry and the Dems for ramming it down the throats of the majority of Americans who did not want it...

You didn't answer my question, lightweight -- Why does ObamaCare still exist after Repugs promised to repeal it? If it's as bad as you say, it should have been easy for Repugs to repeal it.

I'm not interested in reading your tired Repug bullshit. However, I give you permission to try to answer the question once again.

Hey you stupid snowflake, you do know that the politicians who couldn't do it don't have to live under it. You DO know at least that don't you?

Well lets see now if you have the intellectual capacity to put two and tow together. I'm betting you don't.

Or more simply, their dopey republican electorate are used to being fooled and don't even see the problem.
It's the Dems that caused this after all. :dunno:

I knew you would be incapable of putting two and two together. Sucks to be you.

They lost power before it was implemented and didn't know how screwed up it really was until 2014.

They lost power before it was implemented and didn't know how screwed up it really was until 2014.

So it took them a year and a half to figure it all out, then they pass it and it took another four years to realize what a mess it was, now they want the GOP to fix it six months. It is going to fail if something isn't done, however look how poorly the Democrats did in the election after they passed healthcare. If I were a Congressmen, I'd be very careful on how to handle health care. Most of Congress wants to keep their jobs, so they will vote for what gets them reelected, not what is best for the country.

So it took them a year and a half to figure it all out, then they pass it and it took another four years to realize what a mess it was, now they want the GOP to fix it six months. It is going to fail if something isn't done, however look how poorly the Democrats did in the election after they passed healthcare. If I were a Congressmen, I'd be very careful on how to handle health care. Most of Congress wants to keep their jobs, so they will vote for what gets them reelected, not what is best for the country.

No, no I think you misunderstood. It was signed into law (without reading) March 2010. Insurance was not sold under the aca until fall of 2013 with effective dates of Jan 1, 2014. In the interim years still, no one read it to even get an inkling what it may do to the insurance market. It is a shame that that insurance company actuaries could not get it across to the administration what may happen and did.

You have RINO's like McConnell, Ryan, Graham and McCain in congress. They do not care about the American people and never did. TRUMP is putting the heat on them and hopefully voters kick these establishment losers to the curb.

As far as Obamacare goes, let it implode. It is a Dem creation, they own it and will suffer at the ballot box in 2018 when people have no insurer's in their exchange.

Am I clear, FUCK FACE!

No, no I think you misunderstood. It was signed into law (without reading) March 2010. Insurance was not sold under the aca until fall of 2013 with effective dates of Jan 1, 2014. In the interim years still, no one read it to even get an inkling what it may do to the insurance market. It is a shame that that insurance company actuaries could not get it across to the administration what may happen and did.

Insurance companies know what the results are, that is why many are pulling out. To take on high risk patients with preexisting conditions is costing them more than they realized, add to that the preventive check ups and they are losing money.

Many thing could be done to bring costs down yet, it won't get done because each party puts itself over the needs of the country.

I am sick of both Democrats and Republicans, I am at the point where I going third party is the only way to stop these two self absorbed groups. It is all about the 1% or the poor and it is all at the expense of the working middle class.

You have RINO's like McConnell, Ryan, Graham and McCain in congress. They do not care about the American people and never did. TRUMP is putting the heat on them and hopefully voters kick these establishment losers to the curb.

As far as Obamacare goes, let it implode. It is a Dem creation, they own it and will suffer at the ballot box in 2018 when people have no insurer's in their exchange.

Am I clear, FUCK FACE!

I'm afraid you're not clear, assfuck.

These same "RINOs" were in Congress the last 7 years, when the Repugs voted 50+ times to repeal ObamaCare. Now they are "RINOs" because Repug cry baby pussies like you did not get your way. Waaaaah!!

And there are several other Repugs in the Senate besides Graham and McCain that did not support the repeal of ObamaCare because the Repug replacement proposal was utter horeshit.

Insurance companies know what the results are, that is why many are pulling out. To take on high risk patients with preexisting conditions is costing them more than they realized, add to that the preventive check ups and they are losing money.

Many thing could be done to bring costs down yet, it won't get done because each party puts itself over the needs of the country.

I am sick of both Democrats and Republicans, I am at the point where I going third party is the only way to stop these two self absorbed groups. It is all about the 1% or the poor and it is all at the expense of the working middle class.

The best way to control costs is to implement a larger fine on young heathy people for not purchasing insurance. If you get several million more healthy young Americans into the health care system, that will most definitely help control costs. And so would a public option, which would bring more competition to compete against the corrupt health insurance industry. These are both proposals that Democrats are willing to consider to improve ObamaCare, but Repugs never will because they are temper-tantrum throwing little children.

Again, you are intellectually dishonest for trying to blame Democrats or for trying to place equal blame on both sides.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back