obamacare sign ups only in the single digits

While I assume this is tongue in cheek......

If you allow your coverage to lapse there will be no reinstatement...you will have to wait until the next open enrollment period...you cannot "wait" until you get sick...you will pay the "Shared resonsibility payment" AND have to wait for the next open enrollment period before you can get insured.

or just go to the ER when needed :D

Some things never change.

of course.
if you want them to change - start with tort reform and EMTALA reform.

otherwise NOTHING would change except the fascist government grip over American taxpayer - what this law is.

What the first few days showed is exactly what was said of the failure. The didn't load test their internet sites and they crashed. Poor preparation on something that is easy and any computer person would tell you must be done, but it was not.

Obama care ain't ready for prime time as Obama was not ready,.
And WE paid nearly a cool TRILLION for the failure...nothing to worry over...:eusa_eh::eusa_whistle:

What the first few days showed is exactly what was said of the failure. The didn't load test their internet sites and they crashed. Poor preparation on something that is easy and any computer person would tell you must be done, but it was not.

Obama care ain't ready for prime time as Obama was not ready,.
Seriously? Those that didn't DO what was required? Should be fired...but then WE are talking Gubmint...Obama's Gubmint...they'll be moved...and their names will be changed ...

Christie and his ilk (Rove, Will, King, etc) are fine by me. Reactionaries of the far right, stay with your crowd, do, and make your own party.

You can't have the GOP.
ROVE is FAR RIGHT? Really?

WHAT THE FUCK have YOU been smoking?

HomerSimpson36-1.gif

The first day was a resounding success.

The ACA will get its 7 million first-year enrollees without any problem.

The far right reactionaries' screaming ensures it.

I'll say this for the umpteenth time- its not just getting people to sign up, they have to get the right people to sign up, the healthy and young.....and if they don't it won't be becasue the right says don't, it will be becasue it doesn't make sense to them, or they have to against their will, becasue they need something, that may 'insure' them but it won't make them happy. So, when those 7 million sign up and the polls tell us that a majority still are against it or the number moves up, its becasue they have been dragooned into doing so.

I won't bother that your conclusion does not follow from your premise.

I will agree that 2.8 mm of the 7 mm will have to be the young and healthy.

Time will tell.

sure it does, or they pay the fine. result- they will be unhappy.

Forum List

Back