Obamagas to drop below $2 a gallon nationwide

The only thing I can anticipate that would raise the price of gasoline is electing a Republican President. A GOP President would lead to $8 to $10 a gallon gasoline
Easier said than explained? :slap:

It's obvious that a Republican would lead us to higher gas prices
I thought you'd know better than to make a statement like that.
You disappoint, Padawan. :slap:
If a Republican gets elected President, gas will rise to $8 to $10 a gallon
Why?
The only thing I can anticipate that would raise the price of gasoline is electing a Republican President. A GOP President would lead to $8 to $10 a gallon gasoline

Right now the GOP has blocked Obama and have gas prices going down!

Thanks GOP!

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Why?

Thanks GOP!

Why?

Because Republicans are in the pocket of Big Oil and have no clue on how to maintain the low cost of Obamagas. Even the best Republican would give us $8 a gallon gas if elected President

Why?

Thanks GOP!

Why?

Because Republicans are in the pocket of Big Oil and have no clue on how to maintain the low cost of Obamagas. Even the best Republican would give us $8 a gallon gas if elected President
OMG :rofl:

Why?

Thanks GOP!

Why?

There is every indication that electing a Republican president would lead to $8 a gallon gas

I have not heard a single Republican deny it

Why?

Thanks GOP!

Why?

There is every indication that electing a Republican president would lead to $8 a gallon gas

Game over. :slap:

Why?

Thanks GOP!

Why?

Game over. :slap:

I agree

Electing a Republican would be game over. Can you imagine the impact of $8 a gallon gas?

We switched our house to run on Obamagas. The house heats up twice as fast, so does drying the laundry, all for about half the cost. Hell when the heater comes on little rainbows puff out of the vents too!!!!!!!

I can't wait for colder weather.

More Benghazi, IRS, PP Hearings please.........

We switched our house to run on Obamagas. The house heats up twice as fast, so does drying the laundry, all for about half the cost. Hell when the heater comes on little rainbows puff out of the vents too!!!!!!!

I can't wait for colder weather.

More Benghazi, IRS, PP Hearings please.........

The best thing about Obamagas is that it is actually good for the environment. Makes the sun shine, birds sing and trees grow

If, because Obama is President, lower gas prices is to HIS credit, then that means the addition of over $6 trillion in new debt in only 4 years is to HIS credit as well, that the 1st downgrade in US history of our Federal Credit rating, the 1st Ambassador to be murdered in over 30 years, the rise of ISIS, the on-going War on Cops, etc...ALL of this is to OBAMA'S credit because he happened to be in the WH when all of this happened....or are we just 'cherry picking' the good things (as I pointed out) for which to give Obama credit?

And Bush stood by while the towers were attacked and lied to start a war

Bush also sold out to Big Oil and gave them $4.35 gas prices
Is that why gas was cheaper in Dec 2008 than it is now?

sent from 1999

A thinly veiled attempt by Bush to buy votes during an election

More telling is how he gave Oil executives $4 a gallon gas for the only time in history
It has been that under Obama you lying tard

sent from 1999

Anyone suggesting that the way the price of gas climbs to over $4 a gallon is because a President 'sells out' and 'gives the oil companies the 'ok'' to set the price of gas to whatever they want obviously knows NOTHING about how the market works.

Remember when the price of oil per barrel was spiking through the roof...and it was the oil speculators driving up the cost?

Remember when oil prices again rose...and it was OPEC driving up the price?

Remember years ago when the oil prices began to climb another time and it was because of fear during conflict that the Strait would be closed by UAE and Iran and oil could / would not make it through?

Remember how the price of gas went up because one of the limited number of refineries we have in the US had a fire and had to shut down for a while and another time when the hurricane was coming through the refinery down at the Gulf was shut down for a bit?

Perhaps we should file this whole 'Bush's Fault' cr@p under 'Conspiracy Theories'?!

Damn, are you ever stupid

First for taking this thread seriously and second for thinking anyone gives a damn
So you were shown to be a liar....and poof, suddenly you were only kidding... lol

sent from 1999

National gas prices to soon fall below 2

Nationally, regular unleaded gasoline currently averages about $2.12 a gallon, down 46 cents from just four weeks ago and $1.01 cheaper than year-ago levels.
Gas prices are also expected to fall more than previously forecast for the full year

Not bad for a community organizer

Federal oil & gas creation IS DOWN dumbass. The increase is from the PRIVATE SECTOR.

Gas prices are low DESPITE Obama.

Fucking lib idiot

Do I detect the smell of sour grapes?

5498624247_ebe4c57fd1_z.jpg

The record setting drop in the price of Obamagas is sending conservatives who predicted $5 plus gas (sound familiar gramps?) into a tizzy
Proof rightwinger was dead serious when he made this thread

sent from 1999

Anyone suggesting that the way the price of gas climbs to over $4 a gallon is because a President 'sells out' and 'gives the oil companies the 'ok'' to set the price of gas to whatever they want obviously knows NOTHING about how the market works.

Remember when the price of oil per barrel was spiking through the roof...and it was the oil speculators driving up the cost?

Remember when oil prices again rose...and it was OPEC driving up the price?

Remember years ago when the oil prices began to climb another time and it was because of fear during conflict that the Strait would be closed by UAE and Iran and oil could / would not make it through?

Remember how the price of gas went up because one of the limited number of refineries we have in the US had a fire and had to shut down for a while and another time when the hurricane was coming through the refinery down at the Gulf was shut down for a bit?

Perhaps we should file this whole 'Bush's Fault' cr@p under 'Conspiracy Theories'?!

Damn, are you ever stupid

First for taking this thread seriously and second for thinking anyone gives a damn
So you were shown to be a liar....and poof, suddenly you were only kidding... lol

sent from 1999
Another moron chimes in

No wonder this thread has gone 2000 posts.......I never run out of morons

Forum List

Back