Obamagas to drop below $2 a gallon nationwide

Just think....we get another year of Obamagas

In the last 3 days I've been to Florida, Tennessee and Georgia. Obamagas was as low as $1.85 in the great state of Tennessee. Even in the metro Atlanta hoods it's only as high as $2.19. 2.05 the low and 2.19 the high. My part of town it's about $2.14

God bless Obamagas, every one.

Sent from my SM-N910T3 using Tapatalk

YAWN
it's so sad havingto interrupt left-wing nutjobs lying to themselves

Obama Wants Gas Prices to Hit European Levels

Obama's Has Always Said He Would Increase US Oil & Gas Production!

Obama Delivered !!!

Biggest Oil Boom in History! 72% increase in US oil production under Obama!
150128144934-obama-oil-780x439.jpg

Democrats Carter & Obama had domestic energy policies that increased US oil production. Republicans Nixon, Ford, Reagan, Bush 1 & Bush 2 destroyed US oil production.

20334768541_564b13e43e_b.jpg

I forgot to include the price of gas in Florida when I was there a week and a half ago, but it was low. However, right now Obamagas is averaging $2.09 in my parts.

Obama is doing great things. Great things indeed.

YAWN

look at the left-wing losers suddenly clinging to the balls of Big Oil!!

idiots and hypocrites

National gas prices to soon fall below 2

Nationally, regular unleaded gasoline currently averages about $2.12 a gallon, down 46 cents from just four weeks ago and $1.01 cheaper than year-ago levels.
Gas prices are also expected to fall more than previously forecast for the full year

Not bad for a community organizer

Just in my never-ending 'keeping them honest' if 'Obamagas' were $5/gal would you still be crediting the President for it? :)

This thread used to be fun, now it is old comedy. Like those GEICO caveman commercials.
Very true

I keep thinking the stupid thread will die but conservatives can never let a thread exist where Obama gets credit

The gullibility on this thread amazes me

I forgot to include the price of gas in Florida when I was there a week and a half ago, but it was low. However, right now Obamagas is averaging $2.09 in my parts.

Where were you when gas prices were sky high under Obama? That's right, he only gets credit from you anus puckerers.

Where were you when gas prices were sky high under Obama? That's right, he only gets credit from you anus puckerers.
I paid higher prices for gas when Bush was president than I ever did while Obama has been in office.

I paid higher prices for gas when Bush was president than I ever did while Obama has been in office.

Well I'm happy that the Republican controlled Congress could help you out with the lower prices.

Oh, you mean when we were still suffering under Bushgas? Yeah, I was here patiently waiting for Obamagas to kick in.

Well I'm happy that the Republican controlled Congress could help you out with the lower prices.
That's cute.

#LOLGOP

Actually, we are just now back to where prices were a year ago. Republicans raised gas prices after taking control of both chambers in Congress back in January. Clearly, prices are down thanks to Obama, not Republicans.

Forum List

Back