Obamagas to drop below $2 a gallon nationwide

I forgot to include the price of gas in Florida when I was there a week and a half ago, but it was low. However, right now Obamagas is averaging $2.09 in my parts.

Obama is doing great things. Great things indeed.

Sent from my SM-N910T3 using Tapatalk

Where were you when gas prices were sky high under Obama? That's right, he only gets credit from you anus puckerers.
I paid higher prices for gas when Bush was president than I ever did while Obama has been in office.

Well I'm happy that the Republican controlled Congress could help you out with the lower prices.
That's cute.

#LOLGOP

Cute and true.

I forgot to include the price of gas in Florida when I was there a week and a half ago, but it was low. However, right now Obamagas is averaging $2.09 in my parts.

Where were you when gas prices were sky high under Obama? That's right, he only gets credit from you anus puckerers.
I paid higher prices for gas when Bush was president than I ever did while Obama has been in office.

Well I'm happy that the Republican controlled Congress could help you out with the lower prices.
Actually, we are just now back to where prices were a year ago. Republicans raised gas prices after taking control of both chambers in Congress back in January. Clearly, prices are down thanks to Obama, not Republicans.

What pray tell did Congress pass, that Obama signed that raised prices?

So prices are down because of the Republican Congress.

Actually, we are just now back to where prices were a year ago. Republicans raised gas prices after taking control of both chambers in Congress back in January. Clearly, prices are down thanks to Obama, not Republicans.

Aww, how cute... you go from saying Republicans control gas prices to Republicans don't control prices, now you're back to they control prices again. Your position is as fluid as the ocean.

Oh, you mean when we were still suffering under Bushgas? Yeah, I was here patiently waiting for Obamagas to kick in.

Blaming Bush for something you never blamed Obama for when the conditions were exactly the same.

What you were doing was waiting for another chance to kiss Obama's ass. Pucker up boy.

Aww, how cute... you go from saying Republicans control gas prices to Republicans don't control prices, now you're back to they control prices again. Your position is as fluid as the ocean.
You mean like the left did when they blamed a Republican President for prices going up then refused to do the same for Obama?

You paid higher prices when both were in office. The difference is you blame one for prices being too high and are willing to kiss the ass of the other one.

Just as fluid as yours, thanks for admitting Presidents don't control gas prices.

You mean like the left did when they blamed a Republican President for prices going up then refused to do the same for Obama?
Nah, Obama inherited a mess whereas Bush created it. Besides, you cut yourself playing with that double-edged blade -- like wacky righties saying the president doesn't control gas prices when gas was up to $5 a gallon under Bush ... to blaming rising gas prices on Obama after Bush's Great Recession began to wane.

Just as fluid as yours, thanks for admitting Presidents don't control gas prices.
Not true. Obama's passed bills to help lower gas prices ... what bills have Republicans passed to do the same?

Nah, Obama inherited a mess whereas Bush created it. Besides, you cut yourself playing with that double-edged blade -- like wacky righties saying the president doesn't control gas prices when gas was up to $5 a gallon under Bush ... to blaming rising gas prices on Obama after Bush's Great Recession began to wane.

It was the lefties who blamed Bush that said, when prices went up under Obama, the President has no control. If you're willing to blame Bush for prices going up but not Obama, you have no credibility related to that issue. When Bush left office in 2009, gas prices were $1.81 where I lived. Do you give him credit for that like you now give Obama credit for prices coming down?

The low price of gas is obviously not of Obama's doing. know how you can tell? Because just before he entered office he said he would like to see $8 a gallon gas. Obama has waged a war on gas, coal, and natural gas his entire Presidency while shelling out BILLIONS of tax dollars to big Obama donors and failed 'Green Energy' companies.

No one is probably more upset about the declining cost of gas than Obama is.

You paid higher prices when both were in office. The difference is you blame one for prices being too high and are willing to kiss the ass of the other one.
Why wouldn't I blame Bush for raising gas to $5 a gallon while crediting Obama for lowering it to $2?

Not true. Obama's passed bills to help lower gas prices ... what bills have Republicans passed to do the same?

What you need to do is show what Obama passed. Since Obama can only sign what is sent to him, he can't pass a thing unless Congress writes it. Thanks for agreeing the Republican Congress that has been in power since before prices started coming down caused it.

It was the lefties who blamed Bush that said, when prices went up under Obama, the President has no control. If you're willing to blame Bush for prices going up but not Obama, you have no credibility related to that issue. When Bush left office in 2009, gas prices were $1.81 where I lived. Do you give him credit for that like you now give Obama credit for prices coming down?
Yes, I do credit Bush for lowering gas to under $2 just before leaving office. Why would you think I don't? :cuckoo:

Why wouldn't I blame Bush for raising gas to $5 a gallon while crediting Obama for lowering it to $2?

Did you give Bush credit when gas prices were way down the day he left office? Since they went back up AFTER Obama was elected, do you blame him?

What you need to do is show what Obama passed. Since Obama can only sign what is sent to him, he can't pass a thing unless Congress writes it. Thanks for agreeing the Republican Congress that has been in power since before prices started coming down caused it.
It was legislation passed by the Democrat Congress. Please, you don't think Republicans passed any legislation to help lower gas prices, do ya? :lol:

Yes, I do credit Bush for lowering gas to under $2 just before leaving office. Why would you think I don't? :cuckoo:

Do you blame Obama for them going back up after he took office?

Did you give Bush credit when gas prices were way down the day he left office? Since they went back up AFTER Obama was elected, do you blame him?
Yes, I do. Don't you?

It was legislation passed by the Democrat Congress. Please, you don't think Republicans passed any legislation to help lower gas prices, do ya? :lol:

Democrat Congress? You mean when the Republicans controlled the House since 2011?

Forum List

Back