Obamagas to drop below $2 a gallon nationwide

to tell the truth.

Where was this quest for truth when President Obama was being blamed for high gas prices? As the OP stated somewhere in here, if you're okay with the blame the President got for high prices then you have to give him credit now for the low prices. (or something like that?)

to tell the truth.

Where was this quest for truth when President Obama was being blamed for high gas prices? As the OP stated somewhere in here, if you're okay with the blame the President got for high prices then you have to give him credit now for the low prices. (or something like that?)

Oh my bad; didnt realize i was communicating with a child.

so you're admitting you dont have the truth on your side, you're just talking out of your ass trying to give obama credit for something he didnt do, because you're mad at people blaming him for high gas prices, which is the exact same thing YOU DOUCHES DID WHEN BUSH WAS IN OFFICE?????????????????????

ok thanks for the heads up idiot!!

to tell the truth.

so you're admitting you dont have the truth on your side, you're just talking out of your ass trying to give obama credit for something he didnt do, because you're mad at people blaming him for high gas prices, which is the exact same thing YOU DOUCHES DID WHEN BUSH WAS IN OFFICE?????????????????????

My oh my, you sure do get your panties into a tight wad very easily. BTW, I give all the credit to the GOP. Give us more Benghazi investigations! I want Obamagas below a dollar, because as everyone knows, the price of Obamagas is directly proportional to the level of their phony outrage. Keep up the good work.

to tell the truth.

My oh my, you sure do get your panties into a tight wad very easily. BTW, I give all the credit to the GOP. Give us more Benghazi investigations! I want Obamagas below a dollar, because as everyone knows, the price of Obamagas is directly proportional to the level of their phony outrage. Keep up the good work.

you look stupid; do continue! lol

you've had several chances to state what obama did to lower gas prices; especially what his own Party doesnt fiercely oppose on ideological grounds.

it really doesnt bother me, because i already know the truth. pretty sure you idiots just dont even believe this stuff you're saying giving obama the credit yourselves, nobody is that stupid. you just say it to get under the skins of right-wingers.

you've had several chances to state what obama did to lower gas prices; especially what his own Party doesnt fiercely oppose on ideological grounds.

it really doesnt bother me, because i already know the truth. pretty sure you idiots just dont even believe this stuff you're saying giving obama the credit yourselves, nobody is that stupid. you just say it to get under the skins of right-wingers.

I've already told you what factors I believe lead to obamagas being so low. You should reconsider what that whooshing sound was........

I've already told you what factors I believe lead to obamagas being so low. You should reconsider what that whooshing sound was........

you mean you already made a fool of yourself. you should reconsider moronically referring to whooshing sounds when you're the one who looks stupid here.

Haven't you heard? Obama stops by all the refineries on a daily basis and farts into the gasoline additives...causing the selling price to drop.

You poor dumb rubes. You been filling up with regular ObamaGas when MessiahGas is just two cents extra.

At these low prices, MessiahGas is now two dollars and seventy-five cents lower than BushGas was at its peak.

I can now drive my car on the sea! During a storm!

You poor dumb rubes. You been filling up with regular ObamaGas when MessiahGas is just two cents extra.

At these low prices, MessiahGas is now two dollars and seventy-five cents lower than BushGas was at its peak.

look who's still overdosing on stupid

National gas prices to soon fall below 2

Nationally, regular unleaded gasoline currently averages about $2.12 a gallon, down 46 cents from just four weeks ago and $1.01 cheaper than year-ago levels.
Gas prices are also expected to fall more than previously forecast for the full year

Not bad for a community organizer

Federal oil & gas creation IS DOWN dumbass. The increase is from the PRIVATE SECTOR.

Gas prices are low DESPITE Obama.

Fucking lib idiot

Do I detect the smell of sour grapes?

5498624247_ebe4c57fd1_z.jpg

The record setting drop in the price of Obamagas is sending conservatives who predicted $5 plus gas (sound familiar gramps?) into a tizzy
You are a dumb motherfucker. My thread never mentioned Obama & it was grounded in reality as compared to this donkey fart bullshit you're peddling as an Obama accomplishment. You're an embarrassment to fellow democrats
Don't forget, Gramps: Obama killed bin Laden too.

What pray tell did Congress pass, that Obama signed that raised prices?

So prices are down because of the Republican Congress.
Aww, how cute... you go from saying Republicans control gas prices to Republicans don't control prices, now you're back to they control prices again. Your position is as fluid as the ocean.

Just as fluid as yours, thanks for admitting Presidents don't control gas prices.
Not true. Obama's passed bills to help lower gas prices ... what bills have Republicans passed to do the same?

What you need to do is show what Obama passed. Since Obama can only sign what is sent to him, he can't pass a thing unless Congress writes it. Thanks for agreeing the Republican Congress that has been in power since before prices started coming down caused it.
It was legislation passed by the Democrat Congress. Please, you don't think Republicans passed any legislation to help lower gas prices, do ya? :lol:

Just curious what legislation?

I just got a copy of War and Peace...I will finish reading it before you can even try to give me an answer....

Looks like Iran is going to become a big player, read another article today that Iran is giving India free shipping of it's crude oil...

5 reasons oil is heading to new tipping point

°Snip°

1.Iran as a catalyst

Major producers continue to pump at high levels, and demand continues to lag. U.S. shale producers have more resilience than expected, and the U.S. is still producing about 9 million barrels a day

°Snip°

Oil's bounce back from the summer's lows has the look of a bottoming in crude prices, but some strategists say the shakeout is not over.

"I'm pretty sure we're going to see a new low. The probabilities are that we see a new low or two or three," said Edward Morse, head of global commodities research at Citigroup.

The negative factors that have pounded oil prices continue to hang over the market, and the world is still facing oversupply of about 2 million barrels a day. Strategists say the chief wild card that could send oil to new lows is Iran — and uncertainty about when and how fast it can bring crude back to the market

°Snip°

2. Inventories bulging

A second thorny issue for the market is buildup of inventories. Last week U.S. government data showed a surge in crude stocks of 7.6 million barrels of oil, but it is also the buildup of refined products that analysts are watching

°Snip°

3. U.S. shale gale

A third bearish factor for oil has been, and continues to be, the resilience of the U.S. oil industry. Saudi Arabia and OPEC vowed last fall to continue producing and to allow the market to set prices in an oversupplied world, a factor they were hoping would curb non-OPEC production.

But U.S. production, despite shut-in rigs, has not fallen that much.

°Snip°

4.Biggest producers producing

Russia and Saudi Arabia are the world's biggest oil producers, and both of them have taken a full-throttle approach to lower prices in an effort to gain or hold share

°Snip°

5. World demand

Oversupply hit the world market at the same time demand from the emerging world and China was dampened. China reported GDP of 6.9 percent for the third quarter just below last quarter's 7 percent pace, but worries about Chinese growth and demand have pressured prices

I think ya'll are ignoring the GOP's input on the value of Obamagas.

As I understand it the price is directly related to the number of phony GOP investigations and claims made by the GOP. So please give them some credit.

Let's have a few more investigations and special committees for the IRS thing and maybe F&F and we can drive the price below $1.00 before he leaves office.

it's sad when a leftard trying to insult cant even manage to be witty

It's sad when you try to post anything at all.

YAWN

good one leftard, is that like "i know you are but what am i?"??????????????

anyway dimwit what did obama do to lower the price of gas that his own Party isnt ashamed of or hasnt fiercely opposed?

He didn't lower the price of gas, he just let fracking go wild in the Bakken and the Marcellus Shales resulting in a surplus.
Now, idiot, what happens when there's a surplus of a commodity? Oooh, I guess the price goes down, sort of like your cred.

I can now drive my car on the sea! During a storm!

I wonder how much BernieGas would cost? Or TrumpGas?

Forum List

Back