Obamagas to drop below $2 a gallon nationwide

National gas prices to soon fall below 2

Nationally, regular unleaded gasoline currently averages about $2.12 a gallon, down 46 cents from just four weeks ago and $1.01 cheaper than year-ago levels.
Gas prices are also expected to fall more than previously forecast for the full year

Not bad for a community organizer

Most of the oil has come from private land, nothing to with Barry.
Bullshit

The President sets the price of Obamagas

Clearly your a congenital moron.

There's nothing to be gained with substantive responses to the idiocies you and your ilk post in this thread
Then you should never post here again.

Why? There's always the entertainment provided by ridiculing pretentious dumbasses like you.
Now you claim there is something to be gained. So were you lying before when you said there was nothing to be gained or are you lying now?

I said there is nothing to be gained with "substantive responses."
Does this mean you've finally figured out this thread is satire?

Nationally, regular unleaded gasoline currently averages about $2.12 a gallon, down 46 cents from just four weeks ago and $1.01 cheaper than year-ago levels.
Gas prices are also expected to fall more than previously forecast for the full year

actually, the President's approval of side drilling equipment in the region had a good deal to do with it, from what I have read....?

His "approval of side drilling equipment?" Horizontal drilling has been around for decades. It doesn't require any "approval" from Obama.

Clearly your a congenital moron.

There's nothing to be gained with substantive responses to the idiocies you and your ilk post in this thread
Then you should never post here again.

Why? There's always the entertainment provided by ridiculing pretentious dumbasses like you.
Now you claim there is something to be gained. So were you lying before when you said there was nothing to be gained or are you lying now?

I said there is nothing to be gained with "substantive responses."
Does this mean you've finally figured out this thread is satire?

I realized a long time ago that you dumbasses think you're being funny.

actually, the President's approval of side drilling equipment in the region had a good deal to do with it, from what I have read....?

His "approval of side drilling equipment?" Horizontal drilling has been around for decades. It doesn't require any "approval" from Obama.
I'm sorry, I misspoke....I think it was regs on fracturing... I'll see if I can find a link on it before I stick my foot in my mouth further! :D

Federal oil & gas creation IS DOWN dumbass. The increase is from the PRIVATE SECTOR.

Gas prices are low DESPITE Obama.

Fucking lib idiot

Do I detect the smell of sour grapes?

5498624247_ebe4c57fd1_z.jpg

The record setting drop in the price of Obamagas is sending conservatives who predicted $5 plus gas (sound familiar gramps?) into a tizzy
You are a dumb motherfucker. My thread never mentioned Obama & it was grounded in reality as compared to this donkey fart bullshit you're peddling as an Obama accomplishment. You're an embarrassment to fellow democrats
Don't forget, Gramps: Obama killed bin Laden too.
Nailed his fucking ass!

Federal oil & gas creation IS DOWN dumbass. The increase is from the PRIVATE SECTOR.

Fucking lib idiot

The record setting drop in the price of Obamagas is sending conservatives who predicted $5 plus gas (sound familiar gramps?) into a tizzy
You are a dumb motherfucker. My thread never mentioned Obama & it was grounded in reality as compared to this donkey fart bullshit you're peddling as an Obama accomplishment. You're an embarrassment to fellow democrats
Nailed his fucking ass!
He did indeed. Too bad he couldn't do the hard things like fixing our economy & bringing people together.

Fucking lib idiot

Nailed his fucking ass!
He did indeed. Too bad he couldn't do the hard things like fixing our economy & bringing people together.

Bring people together?

He brings us together to buy $1.85 Obamagas

Not bad for a community organizer.

Uh, I guess it is just a waste of time to keep pointing out to you and other libs that if Obama had gotten his way on private drilling in the U.S., gas prices would not be going down.

But, tell me, which Obama energy policy has in any substantive way contributed to, much less caused, the drop in gas prices? Was it his unsuccessful attempt to shut down the drilling in North Dakota? Was it his unsuccessful attempt to shut down fracking? Was it his reducing the amount of drilling on public lands? Humm?

Think. Just try thinking just this one time.
It is obvious our Presidents policies were correct

Paid $1.85 for Obamagas on Monday

GREAT President
Best since LBJ!

Fucking lib idiot

Nailed his fucking ass!
Let's see...Bush left us with nearly 12% unemployment, and Obama got it down to 5%.

Bush left us with a DOW at 6,000, and Obama got it up to over 16,000.

So what were you saying?

you have to wonder if any of these losers on the Left know how to read, or have a sense of shame.

I asked what did Obama do to lower oil prices that his Party doesn't fiercely oppose. Are you left-wing losers ACTUALLY bragging Obama did things you are ALLEGEDLY AGAINST???

Nailed his fucking ass!

Bring people together?

I get $1.00 gas if I present my Republican card. They charge more for Obamagas.

Nailed his fucking ass!
Let's see...Bush left us with nearly 12% unemployment, and Obama got it down to 5%.

So what were you saying?

I was saying you're full of shit. unemployment was lower than 10% under Bush and skyrocketed over that under Obama.
the stock market is a collection of "greedy corporations" you idiots cry about daily, now you're bragging about their RECORD CORPORATE PROFITS. ........even as you still cry they hide their profits "overseas".

in other words you're a complete idiot making a fool of himself with talking points that contradict other left-wing talking points

Nailed his fucking ass!

So what were you saying?
The economy sucks. Not sure how you couldn't figure that out.

Nailed his fucking ass!

Bring people together?

Quit lying you loser

I forgot to mention you mindless left-wing idiots are bragging how Obama created jobs in the private sector magically without the knowledge of the "job creators" you idiots are still insisting haven't created any jobs

idiots and hypocrites

I forgot to mention you mindless left-wing idiots are bragging how Obama created jobs in the private sector magically without the knowledge of the "job creators" you idiots are still insisting haven't created any jobs

idiots and hypocrites

Don't make me start an "Obamajobs" thread

Nailed his fucking ass!

Bring people together?

Quit lying you loser

Sorry you don't get the cheap gas. Having a Republican card has benefits. We all laugh because you guys think you are getting a break. We laugh at you all the time.

Forum List

Back