Obamagas to drop below $2 a gallon nationwide

You poor dumb rubes. You been filling up with regular ObamaGas when MessiahGas is just two cents extra.

At these low prices, MessiahGas is now two dollars and seventy-five cents lower than BushGas was at its peak.

I can now drive my car on the sea! During a storm!

I wonder how much BernieGas would cost? Or TrumpGas?
Under a Bernie Administration...

DRIVER: Fill it up with regular, please.

ATTENDANT: You're going to have to prove to me you NEED a full tank of gas. I also need to see your permit exempting you from owning a hybrid.

Under a Trump Administration...

DRIVER: Fill it up with regular, please.

ATTENDANT: Hold on. The other drivers have voted you off the highway.

The low price of gas is obviously not of Obama's doing. know how you can tell? Because just before he entered office he said he would like to see $8 a gallon gas. Obama has waged a war on gas, coal, and natural gas his entire Presidency while shelling out BILLIONS of tax dollars to big Obama donors and failed 'Green Energy' companies.

No one is probably more upset about the declining cost of gas than Obama is.

In 2012... Republicans predicted that Obamagas would go to $6 a gallon if Obama was elected.
It is obvious the President controls gas prices

I would like to thank our President for $1.85 a gallon gas

No, you moron. How could Republicans control the House in a Democrat Congress? You're really clueless. :cuckoo:
That's why it can't be called a Democrat Congress. The Republicans have controlled the House since January, 2011. It was split you black ass kissing piece of shit.
Holyfuckingshit! :eusa_doh:

You really are as dumb as you sound. I bet your mirror has, 'objects are dumber than they appear,' imprinted on it.

Moron, I said Democrat Congress because I was obviously talking about years prior to 2011.

:eusa_doh::eusa_doh::eusa_doh:

That's now your excuse for being shown to be a retard. If that Democrat Congress actually did as you claimed, why were gas prices hovering around $4/gallon in the months after they held that control?
Because it takes years for such legislation to have an effect on the market.

Can you stop looking in your mirror?

That's interesting about the length of time. Obamacare hadn't been in effect very long, less than a year, and Democrats were already claiming it was effective. With gas prices it takes yearS?

Bullshit.
Of course it takes years. Like when he opened up areas for drilling, it takes years for oil companies to do R&D and start producing oil. When he increased efficiency standards, that took years for auto manufacturers to implement; ultimately reducing fuel consumption.

I don't expect you to understand. You're a conservative. That makes you small minded, ill-informed, and incapable if grasping concepts above a kindergarten level.

Last edited:
That's why it can't be called a Democrat Congress. The Republicans have controlled the House since January, 2011. It was split you black ass kissing piece of shit.

You really are as dumb as you sound. I bet your mirror has, 'objects are dumber than they appear,' imprinted on it.

Moron, I said Democrat Congress because I was obviously talking about years prior to 2011.

That's now your excuse for being shown to be a retard. If that Democrat Congress actually did as you claimed, why were gas prices hovering around $4/gallon in the months after they held that control?

That's interesting about the length of time. Obamacare hadn't been in effect very long, less than a year, and Democrats were already claiming it was effective. With gas prices it takes yearS?

Bullshit.

that loser never admits when he's wrong. dont mind faun; he's still butthurt from the azzkicking i gave him
Spits the forum rightard who still insists that 284 is more than 288.

And by asskicking, you must mean how hard you made me laugh with your stupidity. :thup:

National gas prices to soon fall below 2

Nationally, regular unleaded gasoline currently averages about $2.12 a gallon, down 46 cents from just four weeks ago and $1.01 cheaper than year-ago levels.
Gas prices are also expected to fall more than previously forecast for the full year

Not bad for a community organizer.

Uh, I guess it is just a waste of time to keep pointing out to you and other libs that if Obama had gotten his way on private drilling in the U.S., gas prices would not be going down.

But, tell me, which Obama energy policy has in any substantive way contributed to, much less caused, the drop in gas prices? Was it his unsuccessful attempt to shut down the drilling in North Dakota? Was it his unsuccessful attempt to shut down fracking? Was it his reducing the amount of drilling on public lands? Humm?

Think. Just try thinking just this one time.

Nationally, regular unleaded gasoline currently averages about $2.12 a gallon, down 46 cents from just four weeks ago and $1.01 cheaper than year-ago levels.
Gas prices are also expected to fall more than previously forecast for the full year

Uh, I guess it is just a waste of time to keep pointing out to you and other libs that if Obama had gotten his way on private drilling in the U.S., gas prices would not be going down.

But, tell me, which Obama energy policy has in any substantive way contributed to, much less caused, the drop in gas prices? Was it his unsuccessful attempt to shut down the drilling in North Dakota? Was it his unsuccessful attempt to shut down fracking? Was it his reducing the amount of drilling on public lands? Humm?

It is obvious our Presidents policies were correct

Paid $1.85 for Obamagas on Monday

GREAT President

I forgot to include the price of gas in Florida when I was there a week and a half ago, but it was low. However, right now Obamagas is averaging $2.09 in my parts.

Obama is doing great things. Great things indeed.

Sent from my SM-N910T3 using Tapatalk

Where were you when gas prices were sky high under Obama? That's right, he only gets credit from you anus puckerers.
I paid higher prices for gas when Bush was president than I ever did while Obama has been in office.

Clearly your a congenital moron.

There's nothing to be gained with substantive responses to the idiocies you and your ilk post in this thread

Don't humor these cretins. They are just trolling.

Well I'm happy that the Republican controlled Congress could help you out with the lower prices.
Actually, we are just now back to where prices were a year ago. Republicans raised gas prices after taking control of both chambers in Congress back in January. Clearly, prices are down thanks to Obama, not Republicans.

What pray tell did Congress pass, that Obama signed that raised prices?

So prices are down because of the Republican Congress.
Aww, how cute... you go from saying Republicans control gas prices to Republicans don't control prices, now you're back to they control prices again. Your position is as fluid as the ocean.

Just as fluid as yours, thanks for admitting Presidents don't control gas prices.
Not true. Obama's passed bills to help lower gas prices ... what bills have Republicans passed to do the same?

What bills were those?

I forgot to include the price of gas in Florida when I was there a week and a half ago, but it was low. However, right now Obamagas is averaging $2.09 in my parts.

Where were you when gas prices were sky high under Obama? That's right, he only gets credit from you anus puckerers.
I paid higher prices for gas when Bush was president than I ever did while Obama has been in office.

You paid higher prices when both were in office. The difference is you blame one for prices being too high and are willing to kiss the ass of the other one.
Why wouldn't I blame Bush for raising gas to $5 a gallon while crediting Obama for lowering it to $2?

Not doing that would require a modicum of honesty and integrity, so I can't think of a single reason why you wouldn't.

What pray tell did Congress pass, that Obama signed that raised prices?

So prices are down because of the Republican Congress.
Aww, how cute... you go from saying Republicans control gas prices to Republicans don't control prices, now you're back to they control prices again. Your position is as fluid as the ocean.

Just as fluid as yours, thanks for admitting Presidents don't control gas prices.
Not true. Obama's passed bills to help lower gas prices ... what bills have Republicans passed to do the same?

What you need to do is show what Obama passed. Since Obama can only sign what is sent to him, he can't pass a thing unless Congress writes it. Thanks for agreeing the Republican Congress that has been in power since before prices started coming down caused it.
It was legislation passed by the Democrat Congress. Please, you don't think Republicans passed any legislation to help lower gas prices, do ya? :lol:

What legislation?

Democrat Congress? You mean when the Republicans controlled the House since 2011?
No, you moron. How could Republicans control the House in a Democrat Congress? You're really clueless. :cuckoo:

What legislation?

Bullshit.

that loser never admits when he's wrong. dont mind faun; he's still butthurt from the azzkicking i gave him
Spits the forum rightard who still insists that 284 is more than 288.

And by asskicking, you must mean how hard you made me laugh with your stupidity. :thup:

The only area Obama opened up for drilling is the arctic, and that has produced zero barrels of oil at this point.

There's nothing to be gained with substantive responses to the idiocies you and your ilk post in this thread
Then you should never post here again.

Not bad for a community organizer

Most of the oil has come from private land, nothing to with Barry.

Why? There's always the entertainment provided by ridiculing pretentious dumbasses like you.

Why? There's always the entertainment provided by ridiculing pretentious dumbasses like you.
Now you claim there is something to be gained. So were you lying before when you said there was nothing to be gained or are you lying now?

Now you claim there is something to be gained. So were you lying before when you said there was nothing to be gained or are you lying now?

I said there is nothing to be gained with "substantive responses."

Not bad for a community organizer

Most of the oil has come from private land, nothing to with Barry.
actually, the President's approval of side drilling or maybe it was something to do with fracturing regs ? in the region had a good deal to do with it, from what I have read....?

EDIT: OK, okay, I will have to google it! :)

Last edited:

Forum List

Back