Obamagas to drop below $2 a gallon nationwide

Aww, how cute... you go from saying Republicans control gas prices to Republicans don't control prices, now you're back to they control prices again. Your position is as fluid as the ocean.

Just as fluid as yours, thanks for admitting Presidents don't control gas prices.
Not true. Obama's passed bills to help lower gas prices ... what bills have Republicans passed to do the same?

What you need to do is show what Obama passed. Since Obama can only sign what is sent to him, he can't pass a thing unless Congress writes it. Thanks for agreeing the Republican Congress that has been in power since before prices started coming down caused it.
It was legislation passed by the Democrat Congress. Please, you don't think Republicans passed any legislation to help lower gas prices, do ya? :lol:

Democrat Congress? You mean when the Republicans controlled the House since 2011?
No, you moron. How could Republicans control the House in a Democrat Congress? You're really clueless. :cuckoo:

Just as fluid as yours, thanks for admitting Presidents don't control gas prices.
Not true. Obama's passed bills to help lower gas prices ... what bills have Republicans passed to do the same?

What you need to do is show what Obama passed. Since Obama can only sign what is sent to him, he can't pass a thing unless Congress writes it. Thanks for agreeing the Republican Congress that has been in power since before prices started coming down caused it.
It was legislation passed by the Democrat Congress. Please, you don't think Republicans passed any legislation to help lower gas prices, do ya? :lol:

Democrat Congress? You mean when the Republicans controlled the House since 2011?
No, you moron. How could Republicans control the House in a Democrat Congress? You're really clueless. :cuckoo:
That's why it can't be called a Democrat Congress. The Republicans have controlled the House since January, 2011. It was split you black ass kissing piece of shit.

That's why it can't be called a Democrat Congress. The Republicans have controlled the House since January, 2011. It was split you black ass kissing piece of shit.
Holyfuckingshit! :eusa_doh:

You really are as dumb as you sound. I bet your mirror has, 'objects are dumber than they appear,' imprinted on it.

Moron, I said Democrat Congress because I was obviously talking about years prior to 2011.

:eusa_doh::eusa_doh::eusa_doh:

You really are as dumb as you sound. I bet your mirror has, 'objects are dumber than they appear,' imprinted on it.

Moron, I said Democrat Congress because I was obviously talking about years prior to 2011.

That's now your excuse for being shown to be a retard. If that Democrat Congress actually did as you claimed, why were gas prices hovering around $4/gallon in the months after they held that control?

That's now your excuse for being shown to be a retard. If that Democrat Congress actually did as you claimed, why were gas prices hovering around $4/gallon in the months after they held that control?
Because it takes years for such legislation to have an effect on the market.

Can you stop looking in your mirror?

That's interesting about the length of time. Obamacare hadn't been in effect very long, less than a year, and Democrats were already claiming it was effective. With gas prices it takes yearS?

Bullshit.

That's interesting about the length of time. Obamacare hadn't been in effect very long, less than a year, and Democrats were already claiming it was effective. With gas prices it takes yearS?

Bullshit.

that loser never admits when he's wrong. dont mind faun; he's still butthurt from the azzkicking i gave him

Bullshit.

that loser never admits when he's wrong. dont mind faun; he's still butthurt from the azzkicking i gave him

He's claiming that legislation passed all the way back in 2010 is just now taking effect.

I think ya'll are ignoring the GOP's input on the value of Obamagas.

As I understand it the price is directly related to the number of phony GOP investigations and claims made by the GOP. So please give them some credit.

Let's have a few more investigations and special committees for the IRS thing and maybe F&F and we can drive the price below $1.00 before he leaves office.

As I understand it the price is directly related to the number of phony GOP investigations and claims made by the GOP. So please give them some credit.

Let's have a few more investigations and special committees for the IRS thing and maybe F&F and we can drive the price below $1.00 before he leaves office.

it's sad when a leftard trying to insult cant even manage to be witty

It's sad when you try to post anything at all.

YAWN

good one leftard, is that like "i know you are but what am i?"??????????????

anyway dimwit what did obama do to lower the price of gas that his own Party isnt ashamed of or hasnt fiercely opposed?

Awwwww another rightie tightie who doesn't understand the fundamentals of Obamagas.

Did you hear a big whoosh going over your head a few minutes ago?

YAWN

anyway dimwit what did obama do to lower the price of gas that his own Party isnt ashamed of or hasnt fiercely opposed?

Spitting and sputtering is no way to treat your keyboard.........
spinner.gif

:spinner::spinner::spinner:

YAWN

spinner.gif

another non-answer, typical

libs are losers who lie to themselves. obamagas is $7/gallon like his Energy Czar wanted for America.

Republigas is about $2/gallon

YAWN

spinner.gif

hence the drool bib you're wearing???

maybe if i ask it a different way? i mean i'm not sure what it takes to get a left-wing loser to tell the truth. if left-wingers will lie to themselves so easily then they sure dont mind lying to others.

what did obama do to make gas prices cheaper that doesnt directly fly in the face of the Left's own stated values, in fact that isnt something more on the Right support than on the Left?????

Forum List

Back