Obamagas to drop below $2 a gallon nationwide

Easier said than explained? :slap:

It's obvious that a Republican would lead us to higher gas prices
I thought you'd know better than to make a statement like that.
You disappoint, Padawan. :slap:
If a Republican gets elected President, gas will rise to $8 to $10 a gallon
Thanks for further exposing your ridiculous logic for all to see.

Bullshit

I use the same logic Republicans used when they predicted gas would rise to $8 to $10 a gallon if Obama was reelected

It's a science really
Not this Wepublican, you wascally wightwinger. :slap:

Carter ended with 7.5 percent unemployment, Reagan ended with 5.4 percent.

Carter left with a budget deficit of $165 Billion, Reagan ran it up to $390 Billion.

Fun!
What difference does it make!

Hilary-Benghazitestimony_zpsb036f29c.png

The only thing I can anticipate that would raise the price of gasoline is electing a Republican President. A GOP President would lead to $8 to $10 a gallon gasoline
True! Bush quadrupled the price of ClintonGas™.

A Republican president would quadruple the cost of ObamaGas™.
Are you being obtuse, or are you really this daft? :slap:

The only thing I can anticipate that would raise the price of gasoline is electing a Republican President. A GOP President would lead to $8 to $10 a gallon gasoline
True! Bush quadrupled the price of ClintonGas™.

A Republican president would quadruple the cost of ObamaGas™.
Easily

I don't see how anyone could vote Republican. Who wants to pay $10 a gallon for gas?

It should be $3-$4/gallon by this time next year.
Only because of panic at the impending loss of Obama Leadership in the White House.
Oh, is that why gasoline prices doubled near the end of Clinton's stint in the Whore House? :lol:

01view-pic-popup-v2.jpg
Clinton gave us Clintongas for about $1 a gallon

I would expect the same from Hillarygas
Your ridiculous inanity borders on the comical.

Only because of panic at the impending loss of Obama Leadership in the White House.
Oh, is that why gasoline prices doubled near the end of Clinton's stint in the Whore House? :lol:

01view-pic-popup-v2.jpg

Hillary will get us gas under $1 a gallon just like Bill did

Voting Republican in 2016 will lead to $10 a gallon gas

Can America afford voting Republican

01view-pic-popup-v2.jpg

Hillary will get us gas under $1 a gallon just like Bill did

Voting Republican in 2016 will lead to $10 a gallon gas

Can America afford voting Republican
You have such a narrow understanding of politics both domestic and international, commodities, and markets that it's pathetic.

I think I just threw up in my mouf.

01view-pic-popup-v2.jpg
That chart bears no relationship to reality. The day Clinton left office gas was $1.09 in North Florida and $0.99 over the border in Georgia.

I paid up to $4.30 under Bush. That's a quadruple.

01view-pic-popup-v2.jpg
That chart bears no relationship to reality. The day Clinton left office gas was $1.09 in North Florida and $0.99 over the border in Georgia.

I paid up to $4.30 under Bush. That's a quadruple.
What has endeared me to you very early on (not that I'm Gay, and not there's anything wrong with THAT) is that you have the ability to be observant, cognizant, and ignorant all at the same time.

Which, by the way, I find to be a bit fucked up. :slap:

If, because Obama is President, lower gas prices is to HIS credit, then that means the addition of over $6 trillion in new debt in only 4 years is to HIS credit as well, that the 1st downgrade in US history of our Federal Credit rating, the 1st Ambassador to be murdered in over 30 years, the rise of ISIS, the on-going War on Cops, etc...ALL of this is to OBAMA'S credit because he happened to be in the WH when all of this happened....or are we just 'cherry picking' the good things (as I pointed out) for which to give Obama credit?

And Bush stood by while the towers were attacked and lied to start a war

Bush also sold out to Big Oil and gave them $4.35 gas prices
Is that why gas was cheaper in Dec 2008 than it is now?

sent from 1999

If, because Obama is President, lower gas prices is to HIS credit, then that means the addition of over $6 trillion in new debt in only 4 years is to HIS credit as well, that the 1st downgrade in US history of our Federal Credit rating, the 1st Ambassador to be murdered in over 30 years, the rise of ISIS, the on-going War on Cops, etc...ALL of this is to OBAMA'S credit because he happened to be in the WH when all of this happened....or are we just 'cherry picking' the good things (as I pointed out) for which to give Obama credit?

And Bush stood by while the towers were attacked and lied to start a war

Bush also sold out to Big Oil and gave them $4.35 gas prices

Typical.....when asked a question about the CURRENT President, the topic of this threat, Liberals freak out, avoid the question, and point back at a guy who hasn't been in office for nearly a decade. LOL! 'Nuff said...

Historical context of gas prices
Like when gas dropped significantly in the end of 2008…? Or do those facts not matter?

sent from 1999

Forum List

Back