Obamagas to drop below $2 a gallon nationwide

I had to pay $1.95 for O'bamagas yesterday. That's because I live in a state that voted for the Chinese Jeep guy. I think that gives Romney a cut of the action.

Although I believe you do get an exemption if you drive a Rambler.

Last edited:
Evidently not my friend

Adjusted for inflation, Obamagas is some of the lowest in history

Our President knows what he is doing

As long as the powerful House and Senate Republicans fight to keep Obama's policies from being implemented, we will continue to have low gas prices.

The GOP is saving U.S. consumers. Thanks GOP!

You idiot! Sequestration was Obama's plan that Repubtards had a meltdown over. Republicans gave government employees a huge paid vacation at taxpayers expense & caused the US a credit downgrade costing us even more.

Clinton & Democrat Congress slashed the deficit. Bush and the REPUBLICAN Congress turned Clinton's Surplus into Record Deficits. Obama & Democrat Congress reversed Bush's MASSIVE Deficit with Greatest Deficit Reduction in History.
fredgraph.png
Government employees were not paid for days lost to sequestration. That was lost pay

They were paid for the Government shutdown

At least they weren't at work tripping the economy. Let's send them home to stay

Since Reganomics the US GDP growth rate has been in decline! Except for The Clinton & Obama Administrations. Clinton took Bush #1's 2.6% GDP Way Up to 7.5% GDP GROWTH! Bush #2 took Clinton's +7.5% GDP Growth, Down to -3.2% "NEGATIVE GDP!!! Obama Reversed Republican Negative GDP from -3.2% GDP to +5.0% GDP Growth.

The highest consistent sustained US GDP growth rates were from 1955 to 1980 then Reaganomics started eroding this country.
fredgraph.png

Since Reganomics the US GDP growth rate has been in decline!

You're right, since Bush I and Clinton hiked taxes, the growth rate has been much lower than Reagan's growth rates.

As President Obama continues to drop the price of Obamagas, Republicans can remind us how we would be paying 50 cents a gallon more if they were in charge

Excuse me while I stand over here and LMAO.

Obama has absutely nothing to do with gas prices up or down.

Domestic production is up and the price of crude overseas is down hence the low gas prices.

Your an idiot.
:lame2:

I'm a little confused because when gas prices, or any other prices, are up, the RW conservatives, such as yourself, do not hesitate to blame Obama. So, he is only responsible for bad news? LMAO

I'm a little confused because when gas prices, or any other prices, are up, the RW conservatives, such as yourself, do not hesitate to blame Obama.

You'd have to make a list of things he's done to increase oil production and a list of things he's done to decrease oil production.
Obamagas to drop below $2 a gallon nationwide

Yeah, let me know when you complete that list.

As long as the powerful House and Senate Republicans fight to keep Obama's policies from being implemented, we will continue to have low gas prices.

You idiot! Sequestration was Obama's plan that Repubtards had a meltdown over. Republicans gave government employees a huge paid vacation at taxpayers expense & caused the US a credit downgrade costing us even more.

Clinton & Democrat Congress slashed the deficit. Bush and the REPUBLICAN Congress turned Clinton's Surplus into Record Deficits. Obama & Democrat Congress reversed Bush's MASSIVE Deficit with Greatest Deficit Reduction in History.
fredgraph.png
Government employees were not paid for days lost to sequestration. That was lost pay

At least they weren't at work tripping the economy. Let's send them home to stay

Since Reganomics the US GDP growth rate has been in decline! Except for The Clinton & Obama Administrations. Clinton took Bush #1's 2.6% GDP Way Up to 7.5% GDP GROWTH! Bush #2 took Clinton's +7.5% GDP Growth, Down to -3.2% "NEGATIVE GDP!!! Obama Reversed Republican Negative GDP from -3.2% GDP to +5.0% GDP Growth.

The highest consistent sustained US GDP growth rates were from 1955 to 1980 then Reaganomics started eroding this country.
fredgraph.png

blah blah, sure sparky, it's all reagan who set off a 25 year bull market and economic expansion
:lol: Economic expansion was higher & increasing until Reaganomics, that declined economic growth rate.

fredgraph.png

fredgraph.png

You're right, since Bush I and Clinton hiked taxes, the growth rate has been much lower than Reagan's growth rates.
Funny how GDP grew under Clinton & Obama! GDP fell under Reagan, Bush #1 & #2

fredgraph.png

fredgraph.png

Regardless of that my business was the most profitable under Clinton & Bush. Now it's stagnant

fredgraph.png

fredgraph.png

GDP fell under Reagan, Bush #1 & #2

Only an idiot thinks GDP was lower when they left office than when they started.

fredgraph.png

Only an idiot thinks GDP was lower when they left office than when they started.

:lol: Facts Prove You're The Idiot! :lol:

Carter: Started with 9.2% GDP Growth / Ended with 12% GDP Growth = +2.8% :up::rock:
Reagan: Started with 12% GDP Growth / Ended with 8.6% GDP Growth = -3.4%:wtf:

Bush#1: Started with 8.6% GDP Growth / Ended with 5.8% GDP Growth = -2.8%:gay::redface:

Clinton: Started with 5.8% GDP Growth / Ended with 4.8% GDP Growth = -1%:itsok:
Bush#2: Started with 4.8% GDP Growth / Ended with -1.9% GDP Growth = -6.7%:wtf:

Obama: Started with -1.9% GDP Growth / Ended with 3.7% GDP Growth = +5.6%:rock::bow2::woohoo:

fredgraph.png

:lol: Facts Prove You're The Idiot! :lol:

Carter: Started with 9.2% GDP Growth / Ended with 12% GDP Growth = +2.8% :up::rock:

Bush#1: Started with 8.6% GDP Growth / Ended with 5.8% GDP Growth = -2.8%:gay::redface:

Clinton: Started with 5.8% GDP Growth / Ended with 4.8% GDP Growth = -1%:itsok:
Bush#2: Started with 4.8% GDP Growth / Ended with -1.9% GDP Growth = -6.7%:wtf:

Obama: Started with -1.9% GDP Growth / Ended with 3.7% GDP Growth = +5.6%:rock::bow2::woohoo:

Wow! Your weak grasp of the English language and your poor math skills are frightening.

It's not hard to achieve 12% GDP growth when you have 11.8% inflation, like Carter did.

Reagan started with 11.8% inflation, ended with 4.7% inflation.

Carter ended with 7.5 percent unemployment, Reagan ended with 5.4 percent.

Nice try.

Forum List

Back