Obamagas to drop below $2 a gallon nationwide

You idiot! Sequestration was Obama's plan that Repubtards had a meltdown over. Republicans gave government employees a huge paid vacation at taxpayers expense.

when they are bureaucrating, we pay twice. So good for the Republicans

:lame2:

I'm a little confused because when gas prices, or any other prices, are up, the RW conservatives, such as yourself, do not hesitate to blame Obama. So, he is only responsible for bad news? LMAO

Obama's policies drive up oil prices. The only reason they are down is that the global forces driving them down are greater than his policies are driving them up. I mean duh.
Evidently not my friend

Adjusted for inflation, Obamagas is some of the lowest in history

Our President knows what he is doing

As long as the powerful House and Senate Republicans fight to keep Obama's policies from being implemented, we will continue to have low gas prices.

The GOP is saving U.S. consumers. Thanks GOP!

You idiot! Sequestration was Obama's plan that Repubtards had a meltdown over. Republicans gave government employees a huge paid vacation at taxpayers expense & caused the US a credit downgrade costing us even more.

Clinton & Democrat Congress slashed the deficit. Bush and the REPUBLICAN Congress turned Clinton's Surplus into Record Deficits. Obama & Democrat Congress reversed Bush's MASSIVE Deficit with Greatest Deficit Reduction in History.
fredgraph.png

Man, you nutters get so upset. I heard Obama's words. He wanted $5 a gallon gas and the Republican Congress obstructed him from getting it.

Thank you, GOP!

Yes, his incompetence is staggering. He tried to raise them and they plummeted

I'm a little confused because when gas prices, or any other prices, are up, the RW conservatives, such as yourself, do not hesitate to blame Obama. So, he is only responsible for bad news? LMAO

Obama's policies drive up oil prices. The only reason they are down is that the global forces driving them down are greater than his policies are driving them up. I mean duh.
Evidently not my friend

As long as the powerful House and Senate Republicans fight to keep Obama's policies from being implemented, we will continue to have low gas prices.

You idiot! Sequestration was Obama's plan that Repubtards had a meltdown over. Republicans gave government employees a huge paid vacation at taxpayers expense & caused the US a credit downgrade costing us even more.

Clinton & Democrat Congress slashed the deficit. Bush and the REPUBLICAN Congress turned Clinton's Surplus into Record Deficits. Obama & Democrat Congress reversed Bush's MASSIVE Deficit with Greatest Deficit Reduction in History.
fredgraph.png
Government employees were not paid for days lost to sequestration. That was lost pay

They were paid for the Government shutdown

At least they weren't at work tripping the economy. Let's send them home to stay

Evidently not my friend

fredgraph.png

Man, you nutters get so upset. I heard Obama's words. He wanted $5 a gallon gas and the Republican Congress obstructed him from getting it.

Thank you, GOP!
You are so naive.

Obama finally figured out how to play the Republicans. If he said he wanted $2 gas, Republicans would have done everything possible to get $5 gas

By saying he wanted $5 gas, Obama just had to sit back and watch the prices drop to $2

Excuse me while I stand over here and LMAO.

Obama has absutely nothing to do with gas prices up or down.

Domestic production is up and the price of crude overseas is down hence the low gas prices.

Your an idiot.

Wasn't it Pelosi and other Democrats that blamed Bush for the high gas prices? This was long before Obama took office. :lmao:
Which demonstrates the control a President has over the price of gas

Bush sold out to Big Oil and gave them the $4 a gallon gas they asked for.

you really don't follow what's going on in energy markets themselves at all, do you, Comrade big guy?
I don't have to

Obama does it for me......thanks President Obama!

Yes, he does do it for you, one of the few things you've said that's true, comrade big guy

As President Obama continues to drop the price of Obamagas, Republicans can remind us how we would be paying 50 cents a gallon more if they were in charge

Domestic production is up and the price of crude overseas is down hence the low gas prices.

Your an idiot.

Wasn't it Pelosi and other Democrats that blamed Bush for the high gas prices? This was long before Obama took office. :lmao:

Lol! Thanks for proving my point. The hypocrisy is laughable and the left doesn't even see it.

Evidently not my friend

fredgraph.png
Government employees were not paid for days lost to sequestration. That was lost pay

At least they weren't at work tripping the economy. Let's send them home to stay

Since Reganomics the US GDP growth rate has been in decline! Except for The Clinton & Obama Administrations. Clinton took Bush #1's 2.6% GDP Way Up to 7.5% GDP GROWTH! Bush #2 took Clinton's +7.5% GDP Growth, Down to -3.2% "NEGATIVE GDP!!! Obama Reversed Republican Negative GDP from -3.2% GDP to +5.0% GDP Growth.

The highest consistent sustained US GDP growth rates were from 1955 to 1980 then Reaganomics started eroding this country.
fredgraph.png

Evidently not my friend

fredgraph.png

That has nothing to do with Republicans keeping our gas prices lower.

All hail the GOP, because of them and them the gas prices are lower.

As President Obama continues to drop the price of Obamagas, Republicans can remind us how we would be paying 50 cents a gallon more if they were in charge

Your an idiot.

Lol! Thanks for proving my point. The hypocrisy is laughable and the left doesn't even see it.
How is that hypocricy?

I claim Bush gave us $4 gas and Obama gave us $2 gas

Half price

Evidently not my friend

fredgraph.png

Thank you, GOP!

Yes, his incompetence is staggering. He tried to raise them and they plummeted

That is how powerful the GOP is in stopping Obama's agenda. The party of "no" is saying no to high gas prices.

Evidently not my friend

fredgraph.png

Thank you, GOP!
You are so naive.

Obama finally figured out how to play the Republicans. If he said he wanted $2 gas, Republicans would have done everything possible to get $5 gas

By saying he wanted $5 gas, Obama just had to sit back and watch the prices drop to $2

So the Republicans are responsible for the low gas prices! Thanks for confirming that.

Evidently not my friend

fredgraph.png

Since Reganomics the US GDP growth rate has been in decline! Except for The Clinton & Obama Administrations. Clinton took Bush #1's 2.6% GDP Way Up to 7.5% GDP GROWTH! Bush #2 took Clinton's +7.5% GDP Growth, Down to -3.2% "NEGATIVE GDP!!! Obama Reversed Republican Negative GDP from -3.2% GDP to +5.0% GDP Growth.

The highest consistent sustained US GDP growth rates were from 1955 to 1980 then Reaganomics started eroding this country.
fredgraph.png

Talking the low prices on gas created by the GOP. Please try to keep up.

Evidently not my friend

fredgraph.png

fredgraph.png

blah blah, sure sparky, it's all reagan who set off a 25 year bull market and economic expansion

Evidently not my friend

fredgraph.png

Thank you, GOP!
You are so naive.

So the Republicans are responsible for the low gas prices! Thanks for confirming that.

As usual, it all comes down to obstructionism

Obama needed to get Republicans out of the way. Asking for $5 gas was the way to do that

fredgraph.png

Thank you, GOP!
You are so naive.

Obama needed to get Republicans out of the way. Asking for $5 gas was the way to do that

Again, admitting the GOP was responsible for our low gas prices. We need no more evidence. Thanks again for proving my point.

The first new US oil refinery in 40 years were & are being built under Obama.

Joint venture advances plan for grassroots refinery in North Dakota

Two new refineries began operating in early 2015:

• The 19,000-barrel-per-calendar day (b/cd) Dakota Prairie facility in Dickinson, North Dakota.
  • The 42,000 b/cd Kinder Morgan condensate processing facility on the Houston, Texas, ship channel, with plans to double that capacity by the end of 2015.

Other US oil refineries are expanding under Obama.

ExxonMobil lets contract for Texas refinery expansion

Republicans are trying to raise prices, export all our oil to foreign refineries, close down all US oil refineries, destroying & exporting US jobs.

Democrats are trying to raise prices, leave all our oil in the ground, close down all US oil refineries, destroying & exporting US jobs.

What s joke! Back in 2009 when Obama took office, he & Harry Reid squashed bi-partisan Senate Bill 1589 that would have extended the biodiesel tax credit. This wiped out most US biodiesel production plants.

That same year the Obama Administration is financed offshore oil exploration.

Feb 2010 President Obama announced over $8 billion in federal support for two new nuclear power plants in Georgia,.setting the stage for what could be the first completed reactor in this country in over three decades

Back in 2009 when Obama took office, he & Harry Reid squashed bi-partisan Senate Bill 1589 that would have extended the biodiesel tax credit. This wiped out most US biodiesel production plants.

I didn't know that. Score one for Obama!

Your an idiot.

I'm a little confused because when gas prices, or any other prices, are up, the RW conservatives, such as yourself, do not hesitate to blame Obama.

You'd have to make a list of things he's done to increase oil production and a list of things he's done to decrease oil production.

fredgraph.png

Thank you, GOP!
You are so naive.

That's true, I remember when Bush hath said:

"We got a issue in Amurrika. Too many good docs are leaving the country. Too many obstructechnicians aren't able to practice their love with women all across this country".

That is how powerful the GOP is in stopping Obama's agenda. The party of "no" is saying no to high gas prices.

By Georgio -- Somebody gets the idea here. :thup:

Last edited:

Your an idiot.

I'm a little confused because when gas prices, or any other prices, are up, the RW conservatives, such as yourself, do not hesitate to blame Obama.

You'd have to make a list of things he's done to increase oil production and a list of things he's done to decrease oil production.
Obamagas to drop below $2 a gallon nationwide

Forum List

Back