Obamagas to drop below $2 a gallon nationwide

The best part about Obamagas is that he sells it to both Democrats and Republicans

What a guy!

I only buy Republican gas, it's cheaper with less side effects.

And it makes your Jeep drive to China.

Don't have a Jeep cupcake. I am so happy that the Republicans blocked laws that were meant to raise gas prices. I know that Obama wanted $5 a gallon gas, so the Republicans have helped us Americans! Thank you GOP!

Obama should have said he wanted gas for $20 a gallon

It was all part of his plan .......say you want HIGH gas prices and Republicans and Big Oil will do the opposite

Yes, the Republican plan was cheaper gasoline prices, Obama wanted higher gasoline prices. The Republicans outsmarted Obama. Thank you GOP!

The best part about Obamagas is that he sells it to both Democrats and Republicans

What a guy!

Don't have a Jeep cupcake. I am so happy that the Republicans blocked laws that were meant to raise gas prices. I know that Obama wanted $5 a gallon gas, so the Republicans have helped us Americans! Thank you GOP!

It was all part of his plan .......say you want HIGH gas prices and Republicans and Big Oil will do the opposite

Yes, the Republican plan was cheaper gasoline prices, Obama wanted higher gasoline prices. The Republicans outsmarted Obama. Thank you GOP!

Fool me once, shame on you
Fool me twice, um, um, won't get fooled again

We have seen the Republican plan for cheaper prices......got us $4.35 a gallon gas
Republicans are a wholey owned subsidiary of Big Oil...they act accordingly

Last edited:

We have seen the Republican plan for cheaper prices......got us $4.35 a gallon gas

Obama wanted $5 a gallon gas, Republicans not only stopped him, they reversed it!

Thank you GOP!

YAWN

isnt it just like laughable left-wing losers to want to take credit for something they fiercely oppose???

it's Republi-gas; produced by carbon-fuel advocates, taken from Red states, sold on the global markets by those mean ol corporations, oil companies, the Left loves to spew hate on

libs are losers who lie to themselves

Don't have a Jeep cupcake.

Of course you don't, shortbread. Mitt Romney moved 'em to China.
And he should know -- that company used to be run by.... his dad.

Jeep is opening up in China at the end of this year. Of course Jeep is still owned by Chrysler which is owned by Fiat. The Jeeps made in China will be sold only in China. But that can change.

GM Buick is wanting to import their China made cars into the U.S.
Those that import their "domestic" vehicles:
Ford Escape is 45% made outside the U.S.
The Cadillac SRX is made is Mexico.
Ford Fiesta made in China, S. Africa, Brazil, Mexico, India
GM Spark made in S. Korea
Ford Transit made in Europe and assembled in Turkey
Chevy Impala - Canada
Dodge Challenger - Canada
Dodge Charger - Canada
Chrysler 300 - Canada
Chevy Captiva - Canada

Not sure about your point as many domestic car companies have cars built in other countries.

Don't have a Jeep cupcake.

Of course you don't, shortbread. Mitt Romney moved 'em to China.
And he should know -- that company used to be run by.... his dad.

Jeep is opening up in China at the end of this year. Of course Jeep is still owned by Chrysler which is owned by Fiat. The Jeeps made in China will be sold only in China. But that can change.

GM Buick is wanting to import their China made cars into the U.S.
Those that import their "domestic" vehicles:
Ford Escape is 45% made outside the U.S.
The Cadillac SRX is made is Mexico.
Ford Fiesta made in China, S. Africa, Brazil, Mexico, India
GM Spark made in S. Korea
Ford Transit made in Europe and assembled in Turkey
Chevy Impala - Canada
Dodge Challenger - Canada
Dodge Charger - Canada
Chrysler 300 - Canada
Chevy Captiva - Canada

Not sure about your point as many domestic car companies have cars built in other countries.

Exactly.
Jeep isn't "opening up" in China -- it's been there since 1983. What it was opening at the time of Romney's obtuse gaffe was a slew of new jobs in Ohio and Michigan (Romney's birth state) (which has much to do with why he lost both states), with plans to restart the dormant China production --- all of which is a result of a thriving company.

But it's understandable, confusing "China" and "Ohio". They both have an H in them.

Renault owned at the time and American Motors opened a Jeep plant in 1983 and Chrysler closed the plant in 2009. After they filed bankruptcy. The Jeeps built in China were sold in China as China restricted imports. The U.S. Jeep plants remained open in the U.S. as well. Still don't see why you are upset that Jeep built cars in China but not upset that others manufacture cars in China. You have been able to buy Jeeps,in this country for decades.

Renault owned at the time and American Motors opened a Jeep plant in 1983 and Chrysler closed the plant in 2009. After they filed bankruptcy. The Jeeps built in China were sold in China as China restricted imports. The U.S. Jeep plants remained open in the U.S. as well. Still don't see why you are upset that Jeep built cars in China but not upset that others manufacture cars in China. You have been able to buy Jeeps,in this country for decades.

Um... that's bullshit. I happen to own one and it's 16 years old.

I'm not "upset" at all. I'm doing the same thing this entire thread is doing -- mocking Mitt Romney for his ignorance.

I'm not "upset" at all. I'm doing the same thing this entire thread is doing -- mocking Mitt Romney for his ignorance.

Well all I know it's the Republicans that have given us lower gas prices.

Thank you GOP!

Throwing a tantrum again? And want to ignore facts

Thank you GOP!

Its actually Saudi Arabia, who wants to kill Iran

Thank you GOP!
RepublicanGas shuts down gas stations so that women can't drive to Planned Parenthood. If you buy RepublicanGas, it's because you hate women.

Couldn't be more wrong Faun. Republicans standing up to Obama is the reason for cheap gas prices.

The first new US oil refinery in 40 years were & are being built under Obama.

Joint venture advances plan for grassroots refinery in North Dakota

Two new refineries began operating in early 2015:

• The 19,000-barrel-per-calendar day (b/cd) Dakota Prairie facility in Dickinson, North Dakota.
  • The 42,000 b/cd Kinder Morgan condensate processing facility on the Houston, Texas, ship channel, with plans to double that capacity by the end of 2015.

Other US oil refineries are expanding under Obama.

ExxonMobil lets contract for Texas refinery expansion

Republicans are trying to raise prices, export all our oil to foreign refineries, close down all US oil refineries, destroying & exporting US jobs.

Democrats are trying to raise prices, leave all our oil in the ground, close down all US oil refineries, destroying & exporting US jobs.

Why would anyone get upset over low cost Obamagas?

Why would anyone get upset over low cost Obamagas?

Global Warming.....err....Climate Change.....err....extreme weather.

Thank you GOP!
RepublicanGas shuts down gas stations so that women can't drive to Planned Parenthood. If you buy RepublicanGas, it's because you hate women.
God Damn .......

Holy shit.......

Thank you GOP!

You must be an ignorant 300 pound moo moo cow...

Forum List

Back