Obamagas to drop below $2 a gallon nationwide

The best part of Obamagas is that it is like a gift of free money every time you fill up
So what do you call tripling the price of electricity because Obama has outlawed coal fired power plants?
I call it a figment of your imagination. Put up the data.
The law hasn't taken effect yet, moron. It's being contested in the courts.
I'll take moron over LIAR. Thanks for playing, :asshole:

Where did I lie, moron?

The best part of Obamagas is that it is like a gift of free money every time you fill up
So what do you call tripling the price of electricity because Obama has outlawed coal fired power plants?
I'll take moron over LIAR.
Where did I lie, moron?
You said Obama outlawed coal fired plants even though presidents don't write laws and you said the price tripled even though it hasn't taken effect yet. That enough?

The best part about Obamagas is that he sells it to both Democrats and Republicans

What a guy!

The best part about Obamagas is that he sells it to both Democrats and Republicans. What a guy!
He's such a nice guy, but Republicans treat him like shit. We should reward them by making sure Hillary wins in a landslide. :biggrin:
Well, that is a given

But Hillary will give us the same prices. Bill Clinton sold gas for .99 a gallon

The first new US oil refinery in 40 years were & are being built under Obama.

Joint venture advances plan for grassroots refinery in North Dakota

Two new refineries began operating in early 2015:

• The 19,000-barrel-per-calendar day (b/cd) Dakota Prairie facility in Dickinson, North Dakota.
  • The 42,000 b/cd Kinder Morgan condensate processing facility on the Houston, Texas, ship channel, with plans to double that capacity by the end of 2015.

Other US oil refineries are expanding under Obama.

ExxonMobil lets contract for Texas refinery expansion

Republicans are trying to raise prices, export all our oil to foreign refineries, close down all US oil refineries, destroying & exporting US jobs.

Last edited:
Where did I lie, moron?
You said Obama outlawed coal fired plants even though presidents don't write laws and you said the price tripled even though it hasn't taken effect yet. That enough?

Regulatory agencies write laws. If you read what I actually wrote, I didn't say the price increase has already occurred. You have a reading comprehension problem.

Where did I lie, moron?
Regulatory agencies write laws. If you read what I actually wrote, I didn't say the price increase has already occurred. You have a reading comprehension problem.
Don't try to weasel out of this. You have a stretching the truth problem. Regulatory agencies don't write laws either.

Uh... OK.
ScratchHead.gif

I think you missed my whole punchline.

Where did I lie, moron?
Don't try to weasel out of this. You have a stretching the truth problem. Regulatory agencies don't write laws either.

They sure as hell do write laws. Regulations are law. You can go to jail for not complying with them. Just ask a couple of bakers who wouldn't sell a wedding cake to a couple of homos. You obviously don't have a clue how our government works.

I didn't stretch the truth one bit. You simply read something into my post that wasn't there.

The best part about Obamagas is that he sells it to both Democrats and Republicans

What a guy!

I only buy Republican gas, it's cheaper with less side effects.

And it makes your Jeep drive to China.

Don't have a Jeep cupcake. I am so happy that the Republicans blocked laws that were meant to raise gas prices. I know that Obama wanted $5 a gallon gas, so the Republicans have helped us Americans! Thank you GOP!

What a guy!

I only buy Republican gas, it's cheaper with less side effects.

And it makes your Jeep drive to China.

Don't have a Jeep cupcake. I am so happy that the Republicans blocked laws that were meant to raise gas prices. I know that Obama wanted $5 a gallon gas, so the Republicans have helped us Americans! Thank you GOP!

Obama should have said he wanted gas for $20 a gallon

It was all part of his plan .......say you want HIGH gas prices and Republicans and Big Oil will do the opposite

Forum List

Back