Obamagas to drop below $2 a gallon nationwide

$1.89 down here in Vicksburg. Thank you Barack :)

Sent from my BN NookHD+ using Tapatalk

Awesome glad Obama can't keep the price of gas up. Michelle is also upset about his inability to keep it up.

The GOP helps consumer prices down. Thanks GOP.

The first new US oil refinery in 40 years were & are being built under Obama.

Joint venture advances plan for grassroots refinery in North Dakota

Two new refineries began operating in early 2015:

• The 19,000-barrel-per-calendar day (b/cd) Dakota Prairie facility in Dickinson, North Dakota.
  • The 42,000 b/cd Kinder Morgan condensate processing facility on the Houston, Texas, ship channel, with plans to double that capacity by the end of 2015.

Other US oil refineries are expanding under Obama.

ExxonMobil lets contract for Texas refinery expansion

Republicans are trying to raise prices, export all our oil to foreign refineries, close down all US oil refineries, destroying & exporting US jobs.

Democrats are trying to raise prices, leave all our oil in the ground, close down all US oil refineries, destroying & exporting US jobs.

What s joke! Back in 2009 when Obama took office, he & Harry Reid squashed bi-partisan Senate Bill 1589 that would have extended the biodiesel tax credit. This wiped out most US biodiesel production plants.

That same year the Obama Administration is financed offshore oil exploration.

Feb 2010 President Obama announced over $8 billion in federal support for two new nuclear power plants in Georgia,.setting the stage for what could be the first completed reactor in this country in over three decades

As President Obama continues to drop the price of Obamagas, Republicans can remind us how we would be paying 50 cents a gallon more if they were in charge

Excuse me while I stand over here and LMAO.

Obama has absutely nothing to do with gas prices up or down.

Domestic production is up and the price of crude overseas is down hence the low gas prices.

Your an idiot.
:lame2:

I'm a little confused because when gas prices, or any other prices, are up, the RW conservatives, such as yourself, do not hesitate to blame Obama. So, he is only responsible for bad news? LMAO

9 months now. Op is terrible at predictions. Good at licking the dingleberries off of Obamas ass tho
9 months and I still have the suckers jumping on a string

Their gullibility is Amazing isn't it?

No, they just fail to comprehend how profoundly stupid you are. You actually believe you're fooling people. They just think you're honestly confused.
<Did I say gullible or what?>
Everything you post only proves you're a dumbass and a jackass.
Irony. Everything YOU post proves what a stupid jackass you are.

As President Obama continues to drop the price of Obamagas, Republicans can remind us how we would be paying 50 cents a gallon more if they were in charge

Domestic production is up and the price of crude overseas is down hence the low gas prices.

Your an idiot.

I'm a little confused because when gas prices, or any other prices, are up, the RW conservatives, such as yourself, do not hesitate to blame Obama. So, he is only responsible for bad news? LMAO

Obama's policies drive up oil prices. The only reason they are down is that the global forces driving them down are greater than his policies are driving them up. I mean duh.

The first new US oil refinery in 40 years were & are being built under Obama.

Joint venture advances plan for grassroots refinery in North Dakota

Two new refineries began operating in early 2015:

• The 19,000-barrel-per-calendar day (b/cd) Dakota Prairie facility in Dickinson, North Dakota.
  • The 42,000 b/cd Kinder Morgan condensate processing facility on the Houston, Texas, ship channel, with plans to double that capacity by the end of 2015.

Other US oil refineries are expanding under Obama.

ExxonMobil lets contract for Texas refinery expansion

Republicans are trying to raise prices, export all our oil to foreign refineries, close down all US oil refineries, destroying & exporting US jobs.

Democrats are trying to raise prices, leave all our oil in the ground, close down all US oil refineries, destroying & exporting US jobs.

What s joke! Back in 2009 when Obama took office, he & Harry Reid squashed bi-partisan Senate Bill 1589 that would have extended the biodiesel tax credit. This wiped out most US biodiesel production plants.

That same year the Obama Administration is financed offshore oil exploration.

Feb 2010 President Obama announced over $8 billion in federal support for two new nuclear power plants in Georgia,.setting the stage for what could be the first completed reactor in this country in over three decades

The Brazil one doesn't give any indication Obama actually had anything to do with it. And its for Brazil, not US independence.

The second one points out that Obama wants to raise energy prices, not lower them.

Did you read the links?

Your an idiot.

Obama's policies drive up oil prices. The only reason they are down is that the global forces driving them down are greater than his policies are driving them up. I mean duh.
I mean.....:blahblah:

If it was a Republican president, you'd be saying he is the one responsible for gas prices going down. The rest, on your part, is just yada, yada, yada....

Your an idiot.

Evidently not my friend

Adjusted for inflation, Obamagas is some of the lowest in history

Our President knows what he is doing

Your an idiot.

Wasn't it Pelosi and other Democrats that blamed Bush for the high gas prices? This was long before Obama took office. :lmao:

Your an idiot.

Evidently not my friend

As long as the powerful House and Senate Republicans fight to keep Obama's policies from being implemented, we will continue to have low gas prices.

The GOP is saving U.S. consumers. Thanks GOP!

President Obama increased the amount of money available for nuclear loan guarantees to over $54 billion in his 2011 budget.

Yup, sounds like an eviro-wacko president who wants to raise price of electricity. :lol:

Your an idiot.

Evidently not my friend

As long as the powerful House and Senate Republicans fight to keep Obama's policies from being implemented, we will continue to have low gas prices.

You idiot! Sequestration was Obama's plan that Repubtards had a meltdown over. Republicans gave government employees a huge paid vacation at taxpayers expense & caused the US a credit downgrade costing us even more.

Clinton & Democrat Congress slashed the deficit. Bush and the REPUBLICAN Congress turned Clinton's Surplus into Record Deficits. Obama & Democrat Congress reversed Bush's MASSIVE Deficit with Greatest Deficit Reduction in History.
fredgraph.png

Last edited:

Your an idiot.

Wasn't it Pelosi and other Democrats that blamed Bush for the high gas prices? This was long before Obama took office. :lmao:
Which demonstrates the control a President has over the price of gas

Bush sold out to Big Oil and gave them the $4 a gallon gas they asked for.

Your an idiot.

I mean.....:blahblah:

If it was a Republican president, you'd be saying he is the one responsible for gas prices going down. The rest, on your part, is just yada, yada, yada....

Yes, you Republicans are heavily partisan, you flip flop sides of issues based on the party of the speaker all the time

Your an idiot.

you really don't follow what's going on in energy markets themselves at all, do you, Comrade big guy?

Your an idiot.

Evidently not my friend

You idiot! Sequestration was Obama's plan that Repubtards had a meltdown over. Republicans gave government employees a huge paid vacation at taxpayers expense & caused the US a credit downgrade costing us even more.

Clinton & Democrat Congress slashed the deficit. Bush and the REPUBLICAN Congress turned Clinton's Surplus into Record Deficits. Obama & Democrat Congress reversed Bush's MASSIVE Deficit with Greatest Deficit Reduction in History.
fredgraph.png
Government employees were not paid for days lost to sequestration. That was lost pay

They were paid for the Government shutdown

Your an idiot.

Evidently not my friend

begging the question

Your an idiot.

you really don't follow what's going on in energy markets themselves at all, do you, Comrade big guy?
I don't have to

Obama does it for me......thanks President Obama!

Your an idiot.

Evidently not my friend

fredgraph.png

Man, you nutters get so upset. I heard Obama's words. He wanted $5 a gallon gas and the Republican Congress obstructed him from getting it.

Thank you, GOP!

Forum List

Back