Obamagas to drop below $2 a gallon nationwide

Are you complaining about distribution of wealth?

I'm complaining about theft of wealth, the destruction of the American middle class and the cover-up of such by hacks like you who peddle propaganda, bread and circuses.

I probably don't fit into one of the neat political boxes that partisan hacks like you obsess about putting everyone into.

What does that have to do with $1.87 Obamagas?

Just answering your question...I already addressed the price of gas earlier...you're the one posting all the rosy rigged numbers that don't equate to the reality of life in America. Wait, don't tell me, you aren't in America, you're inside the Oz-like land of the Beltway, right?

Your attempts to deflect attention away from $1.87 Obamagas are noted

The deflection is yours...I've already stated how my wallet loves it, but other folks may not due to job/business loss as a result of the low price of oil....but like most partisan hacks, you choose to ignore it.

Seems like the Unemployment rate keeps dropping.....5% unemployment and $1.87 Obamagas

Thanks President Obama!

While I simply loved buying gas for a 1.71 yesterday, I also know how many people are now out of work because of the low prices...both from the industry and the industries that supply them. More people on unemployment and welfare and more kids having to do without, but hey, at least they don't have to spend as much on gas, right?
You sound like a conservative. Here, in reality...

Lowest number of Americans receiving unemployment benefits in 14 years

... and that was a year ago when the unemployment rate was 5.7%.

There were 18 milion people out of work who wanted a job when Bush left office. Today, with a civilian noninstitutional population growth of 17 million, there are 14 million out of work but wanting a job.

You people who are either blinded by your partisan blinders and attempt to categorize everyone else through them amuse me.

Fact: The lower price of oil has decreased the rig-count and the number of shale-oil producers in the US because at these prices, they cannot make a profit or service their debt (some of these businesses run on nothing but rolling over debt). This has resulted in layoffs and job loss in the industry. It's not rocket science.

Fact: When an industry like oil/gas takes a hit, all those who provide goods and services to those industries also take a hit. Duh, again, not rocket scienct.

Fact: Those who loose their employment resulting from these price levels can either try to wait it out using savings and/or unemployment benefits. Some will also start taking food-stamps and other assistance like WIC

What is unfactual or politically partisan about those above facts?

Idiocrats, meet em everywhere.

More economics for retards

The oil industry has always been boom or bust. In boom years, great paying jobs open up and there is money to be made. In bust years, the jobs dry up.

We are under no obligation to pay high gas prices just so oil workers make money. But we all know who really makes the money during boom years and it ain't the workers

You want us to pay more for our Obamagas so that oil billionaires will make more money
I know loads of people who are set up for life because of big oil, they made/making enough in a few years to retire on. They were smart enough to invest in other things while working for big oil, even making more.

Anyway here is why gas prices are down...

You actually believe that propaganda?

Obamagas is cheap because President Obama wants it that way

While I simply loved buying gas for a 1.71 yesterday, I also know how many people are now out of work because of the low prices...both from the industry and the industries that supply them. More people on unemployment and welfare and more kids having to do without, but hey, at least they don't have to spend as much on gas, right?

There were 18 milion people out of work who wanted a job when Bush left office. Today, with a civilian noninstitutional population growth of 17 million, there are 14 million out of work but wanting a job.

You people who are either blinded by your partisan blinders and attempt to categorize everyone else through them amuse me.

Fact: The lower price of oil has decreased the rig-count and the number of shale-oil producers in the US because at these prices, they cannot make a profit or service their debt (some of these businesses run on nothing but rolling over debt). This has resulted in layoffs and job loss in the industry. It's not rocket science.

Fact: When an industry like oil/gas takes a hit, all those who provide goods and services to those industries also take a hit. Duh, again, not rocket scienct.

Fact: Those who loose their employment resulting from these price levels can either try to wait it out using savings and/or unemployment benefits. Some will also start taking food-stamps and other assistance like WIC

The oil industry has always been boom or bust. In boom years, great paying jobs open up and there is money to be made. In bust years, the jobs dry up.

We are under no obligation to pay high gas prices just so oil workers make money. But we all know who really makes the money during boom years and it ain't the workers

You want us to pay more for our Obamagas so that oil billionaires will make more money
I know loads of people who are set up for life because of big oil, they made/making enough in a few years to retire on. They were smart enough to invest in other things while working for big oil, even making more.

What is retarded is thinking that just because some folks made out well, that others, including many of the the guys and gals doing all the grunt work, shared in that success.

I don't want us to pay more for crap...so don't put words in my mouth, dipstick. I am just stating the facts, that the low price of oil has caused havoc in our domestic oil production industry. Stating facts doesn't automagically translate into wishing for anything, unless you are just another partisan hack trying to make a little spin.

oil-rig-chart-6-26-15.png

I'm complaining about theft of wealth, the destruction of the American middle class and the cover-up of such by hacks like you who peddle propaganda, bread and circuses.

I probably don't fit into one of the neat political boxes that partisan hacks like you obsess about putting everyone into.

Just answering your question...I already addressed the price of gas earlier...you're the one posting all the rosy rigged numbers that don't equate to the reality of life in America. Wait, don't tell me, you aren't in America, you're inside the Oz-like land of the Beltway, right?

The deflection is yours...I've already stated how my wallet loves it, but other folks may not due to job/business loss as a result of the low price of oil....but like most partisan hacks, you choose to ignore it.

Seems like the Unemployment rate keeps dropping.....5% unemployment and $1.87 Obamagas

Thanks President Obama!

$1.87? You're getting ripped off. I paid $1.54 last night.

Thanks President Obama!

You ignored this one too. How come Americans households are making less money with this alleged low unemployment rate than they were in 2009 when the unemployment rate was much higher? Thank you President Obama....screw us some more, please!
85508644ztemp.png

I still know loads of people making much more on the rigs in North Dakota, Montana and Wyoming than they could ever anywhere else, many are just out of high school and some just out of college.
Although most around here work in the coal mines in Wyoming, two weeks on and two weeks off schedule, six figure pay starting out . The best possible benefits, triple pay for overtime and working on holidays, Travel pay also.

By far the largest employment around here.

I still know loads of people making much more on the rigs in North Dakota, Montana and Wyoming than they could ever anywhere else, many are just out of high school and some just out of college.
Although most around here work in the coal mines in Wyoming, two weeks on and two weeks off schedule, six figure pay starting out . The best possible benefits, triple pay for overtime and working on holidays, Travel pay also.

Meaning...?

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

Are you complaining about distribution of wealth?

So you're arguing FOR higher gas prices?

They should pay those people well. Very few people can work those jobs for their entire working lives as they are extremely demanding physically.

Thanks President Obama!

You ignored this one too. How come Americans households are making less money with this alleged low unemployment rate than they were in 2009 when the unemployment rate was much higher? Thank you President Obama....screw us some more, please!
85508644ztemp.png

Household wealth is up $30 Trillion since Obama took office

Looks like we need some redistribution of wealth .....I don't see many Republicans running on the issue

So you're arguing FOR higher gas prices?

No, I am simply pointing out that silver linings can contain dark clouds.

Thanks President Obama!

85508644ztemp.png

Looks like we need some redistribution of wealth .....I don't see many Republicans running on the issue

Who's household? Anyone here who is seeing big gains in their wealth since 2009, raise your hands.

Thanks President Obama!

85508644ztemp.png

Who's household? Anyone here who is seeing big gains in their wealth since 2009, raise your hands.

Raising mine high

Retirement portfolio has tripled, bought a second house....

Thanks President Obama!

Thanks President Obama!

85508644ztemp.png

Raising mine high

Thanks President Obama!

Thanks for confirming that Obama is helping the fat cats...everyone else, not so much.

Thanks President Obama!

85508644ztemp.png

Raising mine high

Thanks President Obama!

Thanks for confirming that Obama is helping the fat cats...everyone else, not so much.

Must be something wrong with you
Stock market has nearly tripled....how did you not take advantage of that?
Real Estate prices are low and mortgage rates are at record lows...great time to buy

Forum List

Back