Obamagas to drop below $2 a gallon nationwide

Marathon is back up to 1.95 today. The Republicans are likely getting their sticky fingers into big oil again.
I just filled up with $1.77 Obamagas

Helps having a Democrat in the White House

Marathon is back up to 1.95 today. The Republicans are likely getting their sticky fingers into big oil again.

Marathon is the one that has daily updates online although it is more expensive than many gas stations here. I like your Obamagas observations better than Marathon's but it's an indicator of how things are going here.

You're right! Thank God we have a Dem in the WH and hopefully another will take his place.

Looks like Obamagas is dropping just in time for Christmas

Can $1.50 Obamagas be far away?

Looks like Obamagas is dropping just in time for Christmas

Can $1.50 Obamagas be far away?

16638795781ba182a147552b0c0ffec52579e804d12fe87be5cf8b4627326612_1.jpg

Obamagas is dropping lower than anyone could have imagined

Fill 'er up: Gasoline prices are set to tank

The average national retail price for unleaded regular fell below $2 a gallon this week, a seven-year low. Also, new government data showing the biggest buildup in supply since 1993 sent prices in the wholesale and futures market sharply lower. That translates to cheaper prices at the pump in a matter of days.

Retail gasoline prices could drop to "somewhere between $1.75 and $1.95" before they bottom in the next 40 days, said Tom Kloza, Oil Price Information Service's top energy analyst. According to AAA, unleaded gasoline was selling at a national average of $1.99 Wednesday.

Thanks President Obama!

Yes it does. From the looks of the current Repub Primary candidates, we might have a democrat in the WH for another 4-8 yrs :afro:

Keep in mind that Bill Clinton had gas for 98 cents a gallon
Can't wait to see what Hillary can do

Omg... 1.73 at Costco today! Obamagas, keep that tank full. You never know what kind of shenanigans the Rs in congress might be up to.

Forum List

Back