Obamagas to drop below $2 a gallon nationwide

As President Obama continues to drop the price of Obamagas, Republicans can remind us how we would be paying 50 cents a gallon more if they were in charge

Excuse me while I stand over here and LMAO.

Obama has absutely nothing to do with gas prices up or down.

Domestic production is up and the price of crude overseas is down hence the low gas prices.

Your an idiot.

That's "you're"... :p

It is COMMONLY KNOWN that Barry has done EVERYTHING IN HIS POWER working AGAINST big oil and gas by LOCKING UP NEW PLACES TO EXPLORE and being DEAD SET against the Keystone pipeline.

Gas prices are down DESPITE Barry's efforts to KEEP THEM HIGH. Gas prices are down because of the MASSIVE OIL BOON going on in the shale fields of Canada and N and S Dakota and FRACKING, NOT OBAMA.

RW here ATTEMPTING to pass off some BULL SHIT as though the KENYAN is somehow RESPONSIBLE for the lower gas prices is ONE of the BIGGEST LIES I HAVE EVER SEEN ON THIS BOARD.

He must think that EVERYONE, not just progtards, but EVERYONE is GRUBER STUPID like they are.

Well SORRY TO BURST YOUR BUBBLE there BUBBLE HEAD, but NO ONE that lives on THIS PLANET and faces REALITY is buying your BULL SHIT.... REALLY SORRY.
It's insulting that a USMB member would think he could pass off a bunch of malarkey as truth to people who make it their business to be informed about current events. Don't waste our time RW and insult our intelligence. Debate with intelligence. I know you have it in you so shape up or else be written off as a kook not worthy to be taken seriously.

Obamagas? Get real!

Everyone knows that only white Republicans can take credit for good news. The rest of America should have learned that by now.

And as is usually the case...R-Derp plays the race card! Who KNEW that the price of oil is a black-white thing!

how stupid and liberal do you have to be to think the president sets the gas price????

Approximately this stupid:

“Since the president has been president, the cost of gasoline has doubled. Not exactly what he might have hoped for. … He’s said it’s not my fault. By the way, we’ve gone from ‘Yes, we can’ to ‘It’s not my fault.’ Well, this is in fact his fault.”
– Mitt Romney (March 2012) ...................

:lol:

Good thing that guy didn't get elected huh?

Wooo, that's gonna leave a mark. Well we know who won't be running in 2016.

Then there was this:

Barry's gas prices will be the highest in history because he is a silly liberal opposed to fossil fuel and supportive of stimulus green fuel.

If Barry had the IQ to let the free market work and was not so enamored of communist green fuel the economy would be a lot healthier and Solyndra Barry would have a better chance to be reelected!!

Oopsie.

Yanno what --- I bet gas prices were even lower under Thomas Jefferson. Who as we all know invented gas, 66 years after his own death.

I went 3 pages and noticed the RWers decided not to respond to this posting. :p

This quote is worth repeating!!!

“Since the president has been president, the cost of gasoline has doubled. Not exactly what he might have hoped for. … He’s said it’s not my fault. By the way, we’ve gone from ‘Yes, we can’ to ‘It’s not my fault.’ Well, this is in fact his fault.”
– Mitt Romney (March 2012) .....

how stupid and liberal do you have to be to think the president sets the gas price????

Then there was this:

Barry's gas prices will be the highest in history because he is a silly liberal opposed to fossil fuel and supportive of stimulus green fuel.

If Barry had the IQ to let the free market work and was not so enamored of communist green fuel the economy would be a lot healthier and Solyndra Barry would have a better chance to be reelected!!

Oopsie.

Yanno what --- I bet gas prices were even lower under Thomas Jefferson. Who as we all know invented gas, 66 years after his own death.

Nice find. Send it to the Democrats in congress so they can pass it around.

Then there was this:

Oopsie.

Actually, Pogo gets the credit. :p

Then there was this:

Oopsie.

I'm curious, Carla...do you actually believe that some Obama policy is the reason that we have a glut of oil and natural gas right now? If you DO...I'd love to hear what that policy is.

That goes for the rest of you Obama apologists. Tell me the Obama policy that led to the production of all this natural gas and shale oil?

Thanks to fracking and Saudi attempts to kill it and hurt Iran. Obama is a bystander as he generally is. but the leftist hate cheap gas "Global warming" and all

Last edited:

Then there was this:

Oopsie.

Actually, Pogo gets the credit. :p

Wait'll ya hear what he said about Jeep moving to China. :lmao:

National gas prices to soon fall below 2

Nationally, regular unleaded gasoline currently averages about $2.12 a gallon, down 46 cents from just four weeks ago and $1.01 cheaper than year-ago levels.
Gas prices are also expected to fall more than previously forecast for the full year

Not bad for a community organizer

Coincidental....Obama does not control the price of gasoline.

It is COMMONLY KNOWN that Barry has done EVERYTHING IN HIS POWER working AGAINST big oil and gas by LOCKING UP NEW PLACES TO EXPLORE and being DEAD SET against the Keystone pipeline.

Gas prices are down DESPITE Barry's efforts to KEEP THEM HIGH. Gas prices are down because of the MASSIVE OIL BOON going on in the shale fields of Canada and N and S Dakota and FRACKING, NOT OBAMA.

RW here ATTEMPTING to pass off some BULL SHIT as though the KENYAN is somehow RESPONSIBLE for the lower gas prices is ONE of the BIGGEST LIES I HAVE EVER SEEN ON THIS BOARD.

He must think that EVERYONE, not just progtards, but EVERYONE is GRUBER STUPID like they are.

Well SORRY TO BURST YOUR BUBBLE there BUBBLE HEAD, but NO ONE that lives on THIS PLANET and faces REALITY is buying your BULL SHIT.... REALLY SORRY.

sour-grapes-make-the-best-whine.jpg
Oh I know what you're doing, RW. But what you don't realize is, I know at this point that you know that I know you're just BULL SHITTING. You're here stirring the pot because you know it's such a far fetched LIE that you'll get a RESPONSE from people, so you're just HAVING SOME FUN WITH IT.

Well, not from me, I just cooked your goose and exposed you. Now carry on, maybe there's some people here yet dumb enough to play your little game.

sour_grapes.jpg

Forum List

Back