Obamagas to drop below $2 a gallon nationwide

how stupid and liberal do you have to be to think the president sets the gas price????

Approximately this stupid:

“Since the president has been president, the cost of gasoline has doubled. Not exactly what he might have hoped for. … He’s said it’s not my fault. By the way, we’ve gone from ‘Yes, we can’ to ‘It’s not my fault.’ Well, this is in fact his fault.”
– Mitt Romney (March 2012) ...................

:lol:

Good thing that guy didn't get elected huh?

Wooo, that's gonna leave a mark. Well we know who won't be running in 2016.

Then there was this:

Barry's gas prices will be the highest in history because he is a silly liberal opposed to fossil fuel and supportive of stimulus green fuel.

If Barry had the IQ to let the free market work and was not so enamored of communist green fuel the economy would be a lot healthier and Solyndra Barry would have a better chance to be reelected!!

Oopsie.

Yanno what --- I bet gas prices were even lower under Thomas Jefferson. Who as we all know invented gas, 66 years after his own death.

I went 3 pages and noticed the RWers decided not to respond to this posting. :p

This quote is worth repeating!!!

“Since the president has been president, the cost of gasoline has doubled. Not exactly what he might have hoped for. … He’s said it’s not my fault. By the way, we’ve gone from ‘Yes, we can’ to ‘It’s not my fault.’ Well, this is in fact his fault.”
– Mitt Romney (March 2012) .....

How's this, Romney, the RINO is an ass.... get you wet yet?

National gas prices to soon fall below 2

Nationally, regular unleaded gasoline currently averages about $2.12 a gallon, down 46 cents from just four weeks ago and $1.01 cheaper than year-ago levels.
Gas prices are also expected to fall more than previously forecast for the full year

Not bad for a community organizer

Federal oil & gas creation IS DOWN dumbass. The increase is from the PRIVATE SECTOR.

Gas prices are low DESPITE Obama.

Fucking lib idiot

Do I detect the smell of sour grapes?

The record setting drop in the price of Obamagas is sending conservatives who predicted $5 plus gas (sound familiar gramps?) into a tizzy

We have a dozen gas retailers in my area but no Obamagas.

Nationally, regular unleaded gasoline currently averages about $2.12 a gallon, down 46 cents from just four weeks ago and $1.01 cheaper than year-ago levels.
Gas prices are also expected to fall more than previously forecast for the full year

Federal oil & gas creation IS DOWN dumbass. The increase is from the PRIVATE SECTOR.

Fucking lib idiot

The record setting drop in the price of Obamagas is sending conservatives who predicted $5 plus gas (sound familiar gramps?) into a tizzy

We have a dozen gas retailers in my area but no Obamagas.
it only exists in the minds of the Obama lovers

This is the Obama economy, stay tuned.
:eusa_doh:You Obama lovers are delusional, and your hero warship is embarrassing. I'm embarrassed for you

Oh the density....
whooshgraph.gif

Fucking lib idiot

You are a dumb motherfucker. My thread never mentioned Obama & it was grounded in reality as compared to this donkey fart bullshit you're peddling as an Obama accomplishment. You're an embarrassment to fellow democrats

And human beings in general.

ch.gaschart

Yeah, right! From the looks of your own chart, if Obama controls the price of gasoline, he's just now getting it back down to where it was when he took office....and he's responsible for all the high prices between then and now.

Gas was $1.77 in January 2009 when Obie was inaugurated for the first time. Then prices went up and stayed up for years. I guess Obie cost us all a big bunch of money by driving the gas prices so high.

You are not making sense at all.

With every 20 gallon purchase you are enrolled for the following programs while supplies (taxpayers) last:

Foodstamps
Obama phone
Free carbon credits
One free terrorist act without persecution
A 200% home mortgage
Subscription to George Soros Weekly
An autographed copy of the best seller "If I had a son" & it's award winning prequel "They acted Stupidly"

ch.gaschart

Yeah, right! From the looks of your own chart, if Obama controls the price of gasoline, he's just now getting it back down to where it was when he took office....and he's responsible for all the high prices between then and now.

Gas was $1.77 in January 2009 when Obie was inaugurated for the first time. Then prices went up and stayed up for years. I guess Obie cost us all a big bunch of money by driving the gas prices so high.

You are not making sense at all.

Republicans get elected to Congress and ... Bam! ... gas prices go down and Ebola disappears.

Awesome....

....chuckle

I thought Liberals told us that President has nothing to do with gas prices. Did you blame him when they went up? If not, STFU giving him credit when they go down.

RWer is just trolling. He loves to fellaciate Obama very publically just to piss people off.

How does $1.95 a gallon obamagas piss people off?

Your lips constantly on his cock is what pisses people off.

Forum List

Back