Obamagas to drop below $2 a gallon nationwide

National gas prices to soon fall below 2

Nationally, regular unleaded gasoline currently averages about $2.12 a gallon, down 46 cents from just four weeks ago and $1.01 cheaper than year-ago levels.
Gas prices are also expected to fall more than previously forecast for the full year

Not bad for a community organizer.

Thank you Mr. President :salute:

user603505_pic42899_1255115865.gif
Q5Dzb.png

What did he do?....Specifically?
Isn't it obvious?

He slashed the price of Obamagas

How did he do that? Lessen the Federal Gas tax?...Allow fracking on Public Land? Approve the pipeline? Be specific, since it isn't OBVIOUS to people with a 3 digit IQ!
There is no single factor which has caused the dramatic drop in the price of Obamagas. It is a complex compilation of events which created an economic flux initiating a downward spiral in prices
These events include benghazi, fast and furious, IRS, keystone, ISIS and Ebola
However, it is not fair to give President Obama all the credit. Hillary Clinton, Nancy Pelosi, Harry Reid, Joe Biden and Elizabeth Warren all contributed

And, as usual, NONE of those events or people had anything to do with the GAS PRICE going on..... are you trying to be stupid, or actually think people would believe your bullshit?

Thank you Mr. President :salute:

Q5Dzb.png

Isn't it obvious?

How did he do that? Lessen the Federal Gas tax?...Allow fracking on Public Land? Approve the pipeline? Be specific, since it isn't OBVIOUS to people with a 3 digit IQ!
There is no single factor which has caused the dramatic drop in the price of Obamagas. It is a complex compilation of events which created an economic flux initiating a downward spiral in prices
However, it is not fair to give President Obama all the credit. Hillary Clinton, Nancy Pelosi, Harry Reid, Joe Biden and Elizabeth Warren all contributed

And, as usual, NONE of those events or people had anything to do with the GAS PRICE going on..... are you trying to be stupid, or actually think people would believe your bullshit?

Shows you have limited conception of either economics or Obamagas

Since I have started using Obamagas, I get better performance and gas mileage on my Prius

Isn't it obvious?

Since I have started using Obamagas, I get better performance and gas mileage on my Prius

He doesn't use gas, silly. He's on this website 24/7. Prolly doesn't even know what gas is.

I run Obamagas in my Obamamobile. It gives me infinity miles per gallon. Cleans the windshield at the same time.

Isn't it obvious?

Since it's that good, you should mix it with Scotch and have a glass or two! Guaranteed your performance would change!

Isn't it obvious?

He doesn't use gas, silly. He's on this website 24/7. Prolly doesn't even know what gas is.

You just can't stand I'm here for 6 or so hours at night and perhaps a half hour in the morning just looking for your posts to give me a laugh before I have to do things! I also can't help it that you are a slacker, and a slow moving target!

Isn't it obvious?

Since it's that good, you should mix it with Scotch and have a glass or two! Guaranteed your performance would change!
I don't drink Scotch.......single barrel Bourbon

OK, try it with Bourbon, if it's so good, good things can't hurt you!

Now, if I could only get Obama to work on the price of Bourbon

He's a beer drinker.... it is cheap in the ghetto!

how stupid and liberal do you have to be to think the president sets the gas price????

Approximately this stupid:

“Since the president has been president, the cost of gasoline has doubled. Not exactly what he might have hoped for. … He’s said it’s not my fault. By the way, we’ve gone from ‘Yes, we can’ to ‘It’s not my fault.’ Well, this is in fact his fault.”
– Mitt Romney (March 2012) ...................

:lol:

Good thing that guy didn't get elected huh?

Wooo, that's gonna leave a mark. Well we know who won't be running in 2016.

Then there was this:

Barry's gas prices will be the highest in history because he is a silly liberal opposed to fossil fuel and supportive of stimulus green fuel.

If Barry had the IQ to let the free market work and was not so enamored of communist green fuel the economy would be a lot healthier and Solyndra Barry would have a better chance to be reelected!!

Oopsie.

Yanno what --- I bet gas prices were even lower under Thomas Jefferson. Who as we all know invented gas, 66 years after his own death.
I know right? :p Too bad EdwardBaiamonte 's IQ is too low to see that.

I thought you said he was from Kenya

Yes a Soros funded study is what the far left will reach for and believe without question or hesitation..

This thread is another perfect example of why the far left should never be in charge of anything.

It's sourced from the EIA. Soros does not "fund" the EIA. We do.

You remember the EIA -- the government information agency that determined doing a "drill baby drill" on the OCS and ANWR would have an effect of pennies on the price at the pump, and that affect would take 22 years?

Dumbass.

No it was a mediamatters chart that is funded by Soros..

Wrong again baboon. It's from this site (which is the EIA) and this one, which is Baker Hughes, a Houston oil services company. ALL of which is spelled out right there on the image itself.

Are you illiterate?

And it does not match the far left Soros chart you posted..

However it goes to show that the far left does not understand basic economics..

This thread is perfect proof why the far left religion is the most dangerous on the planet..

What "doesn't match"?

Again, Soros has nothing to do with the EIA or Baker Hughes. Unless you can show us that link too.

Anything yet Kosh ?
impatient.gif

Sure is takin' a while. Maybe he ran outta gas....

Chicago IS a ghetto, for a vast amount of it!

You must be a Packer fan

You must be a Packer fan

I have other things I'm interested in!

Nationally, regular unleaded gasoline currently averages about $2.12 a gallon, down 46 cents from just four weeks ago and $1.01 cheaper than year-ago levels.
Gas prices are also expected to fall more than previously forecast for the full year

Not bad for a community organizer

What the fuck did Obama do to bring about lower gas prices?
But for Obama blocking oil and gas exploration on federal lands( not the unproductive areas Obama approved leases), the price would be lower than it is now.
Also, Obama's pets in the envirowacko movement do anything and everything they can to stop any project which would enhance our refining capability.
And another thing, the federal gas tax would have been increased had the Democrats somehow held the senate and won the House.
Look, I see your game here. It;s your Man Crush on Obama that makes you post such tripe.
Trust this when I tell you its a loser.

Not bad for a community organizer

Federal oil & gas creation IS DOWN dumbass. The increase is from the PRIVATE SECTOR.

Gas prices are low DESPITE Obama.

Fucking lib idiot
He's an Obama sycophant trolling here.

President Obama inherited the worst mess in U.S. history - and has turned it all around in spite of obstructionist NaziCons.

Forum List

Back