Obamagas to drop below $2 a gallon nationwide

this is one of those teachable moments!

remember you saw this loser rightwinger saying very clearly obama is responsible for the movement of gas prices

There is ONLY ONE WAY Obama can affect the price of gas.
By signing more federal leases to do exploration on Federal lands. If there is more oil found then that increases the supply which lowers the prices.
THAT's IT though and only recently has Obama agreed to Alaska oil exploration which I credit him!
But prior he has signed 50% less federal oil leases then Bush did in the same period.
FACT!
This is the ONLY real executive action any President can have on INCREASING production which would INCREASE supplies and Obama ....
a) In 6 years new leases under Obama..........9,922 new leases..
b) In 8 years new leases under Bush...........23,569 new leases!
attachFull46796
Oil and Gas Statistics

Not true. He could also not get us bogged down in wars in the middle East where we are spilling blood and treasure and keeping the area destabilized with our presence for 10 years.

Oh wait, he's done just that and whatdoyaknow....the price of gas is dropping

dropping
dropping
Again, Thank You Mr. President.
You could be clubbed over the head with the truth and you wouldn't know it.
Gas prices are a function of supply and demand,nothing more nothing less,supply is up demand is down,prices drop,The president has little to do with prices

Refer to page 1 of this thread (post 6 I think) for the reference material that legitimizes the praise for Our President.

Still $1.15 more than necessary everywhere. Thanks to obama AGW fascism.

Again mathematics (or truth) isn't your friend.

Thank you Mr. President.
You don't know what you're talking about. If not for obama drilling restrictions, the price would be back down to where it was in the early 2000's before Chinese and Indian demand stretched supply. Math and logic are not on your partisan sheeple side.

Oh okay, please demonstrate it using mathematics...how you get to $0.60 a gallon.

Here is a clue....there are 55 gallons of crude in a barrel. There are about 19 gallons of gasoline in a 42 gallon of crude oil. So if oil is anywhere above about $25 a barrel, your formula is screwed before it starts.

But please, the floor is yours. Either prove it with mathematics or shut the fuck up. Deal?
Who said anything about $.60 gasoline besides you? I said $1.15 less than what it is. And $1.15 less than what it is where I live and in most of the country brings it down to < $1.25 where it was in the early 2000's.

:up_yours:
The amount was $1.75
You said it would be $1.15 more than necessary
The Difference is $0.60 cents

So to answer your question. it was you dumbass.

Either prove it mathematically or shut the fuck up.

:321: :321: :321: :321:
:anj_stfu: :anj_stfu: :anj_stfu: :anj_stfu: :anj_stfu: :anj_stfu:
I said still and everywhere. You want to cherry pick in order to make a vacuous argument. Dishonest.

Oil companies are defaulting on low interest loans. Banks are stuck with oil toxic assets. Regulators are moving bank oil troubled assets to workout groups to keep them from going under.

Idiot Repubtards are posting that Obama is making gasoline $1.97 higher when is selling under that. They are so stupid!

Oil companies are defaulting on low interest loans. Banks are stuck with oil toxic assets. Regulators are moving bank oil troubled assets to workout groups to keep them from going under.

Idiot Repubtards are posting that Obama is making gasoline $1.97 higher when is selling under that. They are so stupid!
It all comes back to the same dynamic, that being supply vs demand. Obama stifled supply to the tune of costing the average American household $10k annually in disposable income.

this is one of those teachable moments!

remember you saw this loser rightwinger saying very clearly obama is responsible for the movement of gas prices

Of course he is

Republicans in Congress, who are owned by big oil were able to drive up prices for much of the summer

But our President was able to once again defeat the Republicans and bring the price of Obamagas below $2 a gallon

Great job by our President

exactly how dummy????
It complicated

The price of Obamagas is impacted by many external factors such as Obamacare, Benghazi, Ebola and regularly scheduled vacations

It's hard for conservatives to understand

Record gas production
Low gas prices

Obama is kicking ass!

For as green as he is he just opened up arctic drilling. You repucutans aren't going to be able to blame the economy the democrats this election!
Nothing he does now will allow Americans to recoup the trillions he's cost us.
He needs to be exiled.
Moron

Nobody cares about trillions when they can get gas under $2.00
Whatever you say, trollwinger.

Record gas production
Low gas prices

Obama is kicking ass!

For as green as he is he just opened up arctic drilling. You repucutans aren't going to be able to blame the economy the democrats this election!
Nothing he does now will allow Americans to recoup the trillions he's cost us.
He needs to be exiled.
Moron

Nobody cares about trillions when they can get gas under $2.00

I care that so little of this money went to infrastructure, science, r&d and education for Americans. You republicans got us into a 2 trillion dollar nation building war, deregulated the housing sector sending us into a deep recession and don't want to help us fix the health sector that is draining a shit ton from our economy.

Yet, you attack infrastructure and science even as we spend the least on them at any point in the last 25 years.

Record gas production
Low gas prices

Obama is kicking ass!

Yeah, he opened it up to a FOREIGN company. I wonder how much they are paying him?:eusa_think:

I'm not worried. Obama still has 17 months to bring us the $9-plus gas the Republicans promised us he would bring, and Republicans never break their promises.

Actually, it was Obama hisself who promised that...

Well, to his surprise solar, wind and natural gas is doing it cheaply to the point where this didn't happen!

Sure they are. How much SOLAR power is Ivanpah producing for the public's 1.6 billion in guarantees?

I paid $1.97 for my Obamagas over the weekend

Now that the summer surge is over, look for Obama to start lowering the price below $1.75 by Christmas

WTF? What is wrong with you? Obama is lowering the price of fossil fuels in the middle of a global warming impending disaster and you're celebrating that? The doom of humanity? You and Obama are two sick mother fuckers causing and cheering for the destruction of mankind and the end of life on earth

Forum List

Back