Obamagas to drop below $2 a gallon nationwide

It means the day is coming, didn't say I liked it. I own a Volt, I drive for weeks without filling up. Why the hell would I want a tax on miles?

Beats the shit outta me. I'm just reading your words. :dunno:

Do you think global warming is happening and will continue to happen? It must mean you are for global warming want global warming, just using your twisted logic.

I didn't post anything like that.

It means the day is coming, didn't say I liked it. I own a Volt, I drive for weeks without filling up. Why the hell would I want a tax on miles?

Do you think global warming is happening and will continue to happen? It must mean you are for global warming want global warming, just using your twisted logic.

So you don't global warming is happening?

As far as your lack of reading comprehension. :dunno:

About $4.75. Comparing from a year ago? Yes Obama should get the credit why we have a low gas prices today. People are enjoying that they can save or use the money to buy something else.

What did Obama do to lower the price of oil? None of you liberal turds is able to answer that question.

For rightwong nuts like you. You blame Obama when gas prices is high. You blame Obama when unemployment is high. Now that gas prices is lower since last year and the unemployment is lowest in last 8 years. Who should get the credit? Ted Cruz?

"Lowest in 8 years" is another way of saying this recession lasted 8 years. Obama tried to drive the price of oil up by reducing drilling permits, so he deserves some of the blame. He did nothing to lower the price of oil. Technology did that. Only a moron or a lying partisan would claim he deserves any of the credit.
I've heard here many times from rightwongers that the president is responsible for what is going on in this country but when something good came out. No he is not responsible. Crap.

ItsaJokeSon.jpg~c200

Daily reality cheque: This entire thread is two thousand posts of a Mitt Romney punch line.
ba_dum__ching_by_draygone.gif

Please refrain from ruining my fun

You're obviously too stupid to understand the problem. If you drive into another state, then you are being taxed for miles that state is not entitled to tax you for. Some people drive across state lines every week. I used to drive between Tampa and Atlanta every week. I would have been ripped off by your "simple" scheme.

Same thing happens today with the gas tax. People fill up and pay the tax in one state and drive in another. Many times, I will drive through several states on a fill up....no tax for them

In the end, it all averages out

Then there's no advantage to changing over to this system, and there is a massive disadvantage, which is that it's highly intrusive.

It's just another big brother liberal boondoggle.

It will all depend on how big a market electric cars can carve out

They pay zero gas tax and use the roads.

ROFL, they will never get more than 5% of the market. Hydrogen fuel cells are more likely than batteries to replace gasoline in cars.

We will see....... they used to be 0%

More alternative power sources are showing up on the market. Dirt cheap Obamagas will keep them out of the market until we elect a Republican and gas prices soar again

More proof that you're a moron.

What did Obama do to lower the price of oil? None of you liberal turds is able to answer that question.

For rightwong nuts like you. You blame Obama when gas prices is high. You blame Obama when unemployment is high. Now that gas prices is lower since last year and the unemployment is lowest in last 8 years. Who should get the credit? Ted Cruz?

"Lowest in 8 years" is another way of saying this recession lasted 8 years. Obama tried to drive the price of oil up by reducing drilling permits, so he deserves some of the blame. He did nothing to lower the price of oil. Technology did that. Only a moron or a lying partisan would claim he deserves any of the credit.
I've heard here many times from rightwongers that the president is responsible for what is going on in this country but when something good came out. No he is not responsible. Crap.

ItsaJokeSon.jpg~c200

Daily reality cheque: This entire thread is two thousand posts of a Mitt Romney punch line.

They seem to be immune to the fourth wall stage whisper. Goes right under their heads.

Ummm... which one of us put words in the other's mouth they never said?

All righty then. By da way ya might wanna put a verb in that first sentence.

And what were you paying a year ago?

Gotcha. :rock:
About $4.75. Comparing from a year ago? Yes Obama should get the credit why we have a low gas prices today. People are enjoying that they can save or use the money to buy something else.

In Obama's case it's generally true. All he does is fuck the country up

ItsaJokeSon.jpg~c200

I think I'm going to put you on ignore because you're so incomprehensibly stupid.

Do you believe global warming is happening?

Same thing happens today with the gas tax. People fill up and pay the tax in one state and drive in another. Many times, I will drive through several states on a fill up....no tax for them

In the end, it all averages out

Then there's no advantage to changing over to this system, and there is a massive disadvantage, which is that it's highly intrusive.

ROFL, they will never get more than 5% of the market. Hydrogen fuel cells are more likely than batteries to replace gasoline in cars.

More alternative power sources are showing up on the market. Dirt cheap Obamagas will keep them out of the market until we elect a Republican and gas prices soar again

I'm not a moron, mother had me tested

That's because you are a partisan nutjob. It is easier to blame everyone than for you to actually think.
Really? How did I became a partisan? I firmly believe it's the other way. In short you. I am not blaming Obama I'm giving him a credit based from the facts that are in front of you.

ItsaJokeSon.jpg~c200

They seem to be immune to the fourth wall stage whisper. Goes right under their heads.

I keep trying to bury this thread....it was played out six months ago

But the stupidity keeps pulling me back

Last edited:

Do you believe global warming is happening?

Find me the post that says so (or not) with my name on it and we'll go from there. Otherwise you made it up.

I already know the answer to that.

That's because you are a partisan nutjob. It is easier to blame everyone than for you to actually think.
Really? How did I became a partisan? I firmly believe it's the other way. In short you. I am not blaming Obama I'm giving him a credit based from the facts that are in front of you.

Really? Prove I ever said Obama caused the high gas prices. In an earlier post in this freakin thread just yesterday I told you I didn't believe Pelosi when she claimed Bush was the cause of high gas prices, nor do I think Obama had anything to do with the high prices, nor do I give Obama or Bush credit when the prices declined. You are the idiot that originally claimed I and other Conservatives, that is partisan.

Now please either comprehend what I say or don't follow up with me. Your games are silly.

I'm not a moron, mother had me tested

She must have suspected something.

Really? Prove I ever said Obama caused the high gas prices. In an earlier post in this freakin thread just yesterday I told you I didn't believe Pelosi when she claimed Bush was the cause of high gas prices, nor do I think Obama had anything to do with the high prices, nor do I give Obama or Bush credit when the prices declined. You are the idiot that originally claimed I and other Conservatives, that is partisan.

Now please either comprehend what I say or don't follow up with me. Your games are silly.

Doesn't matter what you think...you are a nobody

The finest minds in the Republican party all claimed Obama is responsible for gas prices

Who am I to argue with the likes of Romney, Gingrich and Limbaugh?

We need to eliminate all forms of taxes and just have one tax. A sales tax with no exemptions. And all tax money needs to go into one pot.
Nope. Whoever controls that pot controls everything. The last thing we need is to concentrate power like that.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Here they going to start charging people by their mileage.

Nah, they're not gonna do that. That idea's been bouncing around like ten years. It can't work. They would have to reverse-engineer 250 million vehicles with GPS devices and then hire spies to crunch the numbers. Ain't gonna happen.

Of course it's not going to happen! :lmao:

Oregon preps program to swap mileage tax for gas tax

Motorcoach and trucking companies have been paying mileage based taxes for years. They track their mileage. It is pretty easy, they read the odometer at the beginning of the year and read the odometer at the end of the year. A lot simpler than the motor coach and trucking industry. With electronic GPS, they can start putting the, in the vehicle and have them either fitted or manually tracked.

In effect, isn't a mileage tax the same as a gas tax?
The amount of gas tax you pay is directly dependent on the mileage you drive

That's what it comes down to -- it's just waaaaaaaaaaay more complicated to start tracing where everybody goes... than to simply tax them where they fuel. It's a ten-year Duh moment.

Not really. You must tax at every pump and have every gas station owner forward the money
Its not that complicated to record how much mileage you drove this year and send in a check when you register your car
How does the government know you're telling the truth? My check would be for $0.00 if there was no enforcement mechanism.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Doesn't matter what you think...you are a nobody

The finest minds in the Republican party all claimed Obama is responsible for gas prices

No they didn't, you're just blatantly lying - as you so often did.

Who am I to argue with the likes of Romney, Gingrich and Limbaugh?

Who are you to falsely attributed them things they didn't say?

A typical sociopathic democrat.

Obamagas comes from The Obama's singlehanded elimination of the Ebola virus, minus the percentage accuracy of his basketball shots, multiplied by the square root of Vladimir Putin's left bicep.

Do you understand?

typical liberal too stupid for substance

Forum List

Back