Intensity Factor 4-Fold
May 31, 2009
Tennessee
Good Lord. Massive drop since 2009.

I have to agree

Just a real hard time these days being American

-Geaux
--------------

Only 56% of Americans said they were "very proud" of their nation, according to World Values Survey data, down from over 62% in 2009 (71.1% in 2004, and 77% in 1999). Behind nations such as Libya, Nigeria, Egypt, and Poland, 'exceptional' America now ranks only 30th in the world for national pride...

American National Pride Plunges To 30th In The World Zero Hedge

Stomping on the flag and college classes in white privilege might have something to do with that.

I have to agree

-Geaux
--------------

Only 56% of Americans said they were "very proud" of their nation, according to World Values Survey data, down from over 62% in 2009 (71.1% in 2004, and 77% in 1999). Behind nations such as Libya, Nigeria, Egypt, and Poland, 'exceptional' America now ranks only 30th in the world for national pride...

Don't like it, move.......

Isn't that what the far right tells those to do who complain about America..........? :eusa_whistle:

I have to agree

-Geaux
--------------

So, Americans have been losing pride in America since 1999. It went from 77% in 1999 to 62% in 2009, a 15% drop and then dropped to 56% in 2014.
Some how, the numbers don't quite fit your assertion as it dropped 15% over Clinton's last two years and Bush's eight years. But it's all Obama's fault?
I'd say it's quite clear that the big drop encompasses basically our last two presidents, which is hardly surprising.

Pride is an emotion that should be reserved for personal accomplishment.

Not for winning a birthing lottery.

I have to agree

-Geaux
--------------

Thanks obuthole

I have to agree

-Geaux
--------------

So Obama's dropped that percentage by 6 points, and Bush dropped it by 15. Hmm.

When Bush was president the left hated him so much that they had no pride in the country that elected him.

The right despises the POO that elected obama and has no pride in what he made the country.

It has nothing to do with who is president or pretending to be president. It's a reflection of the basic divide in the country.

Forum List

Back